Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

DELETE PROGERSS OF STREAMERS OR RESTART ULTIMATUM!!!!!
Free quad stashes and we gucci. :D
Its nice to share Infos, but its not an excuse for such a wealthy company doing such a bad performance. Sorry but if u even cant handle a leaguestart after what, 20 starts?

You saying you dont want to burn money, but u forget who gives u this money, its us, the "normal" players, not the few streamers.
Rollback the league. Even the playing field. Once you fix the servers ofc.

VR,
The Peasants.
RESTART league !!!
Thanks for the update.

Please reset the league.
Thank you for beeing this honest with us - the spine of your game.
Mistakes are beeing made and that is fine, what you take from it for the future is what counts.

That said, you should restart the league today.
Who care some1 is 70lv and u are in act 1? Do you play for golden panites? I already lost 12h of my life to get to act 5 and now u wanna reset it? No fucking way.
#NORESET
we need a complete reset....
Hi Chris,
Well, you already got what the 'general' player sentiment is by now.
I would like to add only one thing and I would like to take the help of a story here.
There are 100 starving people eagerly waiting to have their special tri-monthly food. While distributing the food the generous distributor realizes he can't distribute the food SMOOTHLY which is sad but he is forgiven for his past deeds and the apology for the current mistake.
I also don't have any problem with this part.
The point where he massacres is, instead of taking some time and rectifying the fault he lets 5 of those people eat the food, and the rest 95 watch those 5 eating the food.
Hope you understand the feeling of the rest !!

Hope you got the message. ( forgive me for my lack of expertise in English, that's my 4th language )
Cheers !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info