Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Next time, open a preview league only for streammer and, one week later, open for ordinary players. At least we won't disconnect arbitrarily and waste 12 hours looking at the loading screen
"
shatterwing wrote:
"
Optimyst wrote:
fairness in what? a race that none of you is actually competing? come one
Pretending that you know what makes the game fun for every single league player doesn't make you seem reasonable or right.

i know that all streamers had the same issues as we did. server queue was fixed after one hour. there was no advantage to be in the game since it crashed like for every one.
"
Optimyst wrote:
"
shatterwing wrote:
"
Optimyst wrote:
Pretending that you know what makes the game fun for every single league player doesn't make you seem reasonable or right.

i know that all streamers had the same issues as we did. server queue was fixed after one hour. there was no advantage to be in the game since it crashed like for every one.

No, they didn't. If so, they would be like 40 levels behind. They mostly progressed freely, you can observe that by watching the records

Some of they disconnected, ok, but not sure who's in the whitelist and who isnt
"
Optimyst wrote:
"
shatterwing wrote:
"
Optimyst wrote:

is not a question of queue stremers. if a streamer have a special treatment. the rng streamer is real.
Very good on fixing works very well now! I understand your view on streamer policy but in the ends its better if its same egual for all. ty having a blast with this league so far<3
You are caught giving specific well-known players an advantage, in a league where they are NOT supposed to have one, and where your team has made repeated denials of their advantages. The playerbase is repeatedly mocked for saying "streamers get better loot" but now we see thats totally possible.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3065602/page/1

You didn't do the right thing and admit this out of the blue, you only admitted it because you got caught and the playerbase rightfully threw a fit.

It's obvious that just like real life, special elite people get special elite priveleges. I was kind of hoping my fantasy games weren't just as crooked as the real world but I guess $ trumps everything.

Should we peons keep playing and giving you $ and hope you let us one day have the same benefits the streamers do?

/disgusted rant
"
We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality.

Then make sure this is reality by resetting the league!
ign:Radicalhong
worst start... also this Streamer Priority + streamer groups and their buddy Priority just killing game!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Apr 17, 2021, 1:40:27 PM
not true. they had disconnections like we did. only difference is that one hour were the serve queue issue was unfixed. this shitstorm is completly exaggerated
RESET

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info