Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Just reread this from Chris:

"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

And then also this:

"It's completely understandable that many players are unhappy with how today has gone on several fronts. This post has no intention of trying to convince you to be happy with these outcomes. We simply want to provide you some insight about what happened, why it happened and what we're doing about it in the future. We're very unhappy with it too."

Wow. Do you realize you are making the same mistake yet again? You say you know what you should do RIGHT NOW and then say that you'll get around to it, in the future.

Plenty of work to do, today and I sincerely hope you give me the reason to play this game again, by doing the right thing.
im gonna go stuff my face on the chicken tendies so i can grow a set of man boobs. then i'm gonna put on a skimpy little outfit with my cleavage hanging out, and then go on twitch and youtube and act like i'm really here just to talk about video games.

then i'm gonna go hard on the dew and doritos as i play path of exile in front of my captivated audience. then maybe GGG will notice, and then come next league i'll be able to play the game with no hassle.

if this doesnt pan out for me, i'll just get a side job hooking for cheeseburgers.
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Apr 17, 2021, 12:28:42 PM
reset or see ya next league
what happend to this community? one rough league start and some cry kids want their money back - in a f2p game... seriosly! 14 hours of server down time is nothing! get a life
Thank you for the communication. NO worries. Shit happens.
Please do whatever you consider the best at any times and don't listen to the community, they're going ham and I don't get why people react that way.
You did all communication that was possible. If I compare that to other developers... Amazing job.

Keep it up <3
"
daxtep wrote:
Thank you for the communication. NO worries. Shit happens.
Please do whatever you consider the best at any times and don't listen to the community, they're going ham and I don't get why people react that way.
You did all communication that was possible. If I compare that to other developers... Amazing job.

Keep it up <3

oh really? hahaha

ok..you can buy another support pack ?
priority streamers need a gift from you for this good choice from GGG

$$$
Last edited by xDarkillx on Apr 17, 2021, 12:46:34 PM
Database page sizes, eh? Subtle fuckery indeed.

I don't personally care about the streamer priority (SSFBTW!), but I understand why some people would. Thanks for the hard work and transparency. =^.^=

Funny story from the queue, it bugged out at one point and started flipping between more than half a million and my actual position. I managed to get a screenshot. >^.^<
weak Response
Do the right thing and RESET the league!! There is still plenty of time to make the RIGHT choice! So far, you've made all the wrong choices.
"
Optimyst wrote:
what happend to this community? one rough league start and some cry kids want their money back - in a f2p game... seriosly! 14 hours of server down time is nothing! get a life

You are clearly unable to see the big picture here.
It's not about the rough start, that's just business as usual.
What pisses people off is the fact that a select few got preferential treatment, and GGG was so blatant about it.

What makes ME disappointed is the fact that those few are getting paid for that. Where do you think that money comes from?

Basically everyone who spends money on this game is paying to be treated as a second class player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info