Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Sucks not being able to enjoy launch day as intended but reading the salty gamer tears is it's own form of entertainment.
"
weezamon wrote:
Sucks not being able to enjoy launch day as intended but reading the salty gamer tears is it's own form of entertainment.

Fully agree
"
weezamon wrote:

You do realise that you've basically paid them to shaft you?
I never expected to receive anything apart from being able to compete fairly albeit poorly, but fairly against others at launch start. I don't expect to measure up in the slightest but the thought alone that we all started roughly within a few minutes of each other helped to sell this dream. I appreciate the explanation, and you are right that it most likely won't be to satiate everyone that feels slighted by this.

I understand the significant importance that a business needs to place on ensuring their promotion money, will help bring in more customers. I get that a reset might be unfeasible, but I really would love to actually stand a chance against other people, and this league has now established a history of not being able to play during the first day of leagues.

I don't encourage any boycotting or anything like that, I just know that despite this post claiming to fix the issue, I still got disconnected, still got queue, still unable to play for more than 5 minutes, and everyone's already fixed everything in the game. There is no "fair" attempt here.

I'll hold my breath and purchase of next pack that maybe, just maybe, the words of promise you offer, hold true for next league. Maybe the problem is that my time alone isn't enough, maybe I need to give more money to be valued. :)
"
calendir wrote:
"
weezamon wrote:

You do realise that you've basically paid them to shaft you?

Sad that he probably don't care :(
White-knighting these events serves only to perpetuate the chronic issue of poor community and game stewardship that has plagued this product ever since the development decision to cater content to an exclusive portion of the user base was made.
"
Grimsaga wrote:
White-knighting these events serves only to perpetuate the chronic issue of poor community and game stewardship that has plagued this product ever since the development decision to cater content to an exclusive portion of the user base was made.

Well written.
Definitely reset the league. Many racers didn’t even get a chance to play. I’m all for a reset. As a long time supporter thats what I feel will be a fair play.
Wow, that was a weak ass response Chris...oh well, won't get another dime from me.
IGN: __Gixxer__
Im not gonna start to debate what you did was right or not but im gonna tell you how i feel about this. Been playing this game for a long time now , always supported the way i could.

The problem tooday is simple... you guy made me feel like i shouldnt care about this game anymore.

Should i still support your game?

Please dont answer this question with words.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info