Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

"
Whaler4444 wrote:
I would like to see them change the start of league start so that at 30 or even 15 minutes before the league officially launches we would be able to log in and wait on the beach like in a official race.

I would be down for this, but i would feel horrible for Hillock.

With everybody in the same area waiting for the league to start, poor Hillock is not going to have a good time once the whistle blows.
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Apr 17, 2021, 11:15:30 AM
#RestartTheLeague
Unfortunately it´s quite rare for companies to admit mistakes. It´s even rarer to elaborate and explain their mistakes.

Therefore I highly appreciate the transparency and openness.
Good job, prioritizing and communicating on the issue.
Errors happen. Important thing is, the same error doesn´t happen twice.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Duster66 on Apr 17, 2021, 11:31:20 AM
Hey guys!

Haven't played for a while, thought to drop in at the new league.

What's with all the drama?

Did preferential streamer treatment get over the top this time?
Read something about duping.

100+ pages of reading is a lot of content, so some "tl;dr" would be great.
Last edited by WiseGuard on Apr 17, 2021, 11:19:23 AM
"
elatycs wrote:
Unfortunately it´s quite rare for companies to admit mistakes. It´s even rarer to elaborate and explain their mistakes.

and i guess its even more rare for companies to try and fix their mistakes

restart the league. theyve done it before over far less.
There were some big mistakes made yesterday. Nearly everyone had a bad time. But instead of sitting around, you folks went HARD fixing what happened.

Thank you for doing so in such a timely manner (considering how big the problems were)!

Hopefully all the promises and changes outlined in this post are taken seriously, but that's just a matter of time.
Avid door opening enjoyer.
#resettheleague

"
Chris wrote:
We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality.

this is just a blunt lie as we all see now. behind this words, nothing happens to fullfill this statement chris. words, words, words....

where are the actions ? where is the equal playing field ?
when i read the comments, most people don't want to have anything else. no cosmetics or goodies. all we want is that YOU fullfill your words and stop lying. we are not idiots.

till now, nothing happend except talking... waiting.
Last edited by aHz1984 on Apr 17, 2021, 11:26:43 AM
Pretty weak attempt at weaseling your way out, Chris. I was expecting something more clever.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Apr 17, 2021, 11:25:36 AM
"
WiseGuard wrote:
Hey guys!

Haven't played for a while, thought to drop in at the new league.

What's with all the drama?

Did preferential streamer treatment get over the top this time?
Read something about duping.

100+ pages of reading is a lot of content, so some "tl;dr" would be great.

Streamers AND their friends could skip the queue (which was ~1,5 hours at peak yesterday). So they could get going while some people had to wait an hour, just to be DCed after 5 minutes to wait another hour.

Apparently there was also some duping-exploit/bugabuse, so someone allready sits on hundreds of Exalts. Found no proof for this tough, barely anyone is selling Exalts atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info