Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Thanks

Reset league please so we are all on the same footing.
well.. I'm not sure I will ever believe that "streamer RNG" isn't a thing anymore
generally dangerous
actions speak louder than empty words. reset the league or give me streamer RNG

unless you dont want my money
You guys have my full support and we know it would have taken other companies DAYS to figure this out. You guys are the best and we love you.
Are the servers still messed up for anyone else? I go to launch PoE and I get to log in screen, then it freezes and closes.
You don't let Usain Bolt get away with a false start just because he would win anyway. You restart. Because that's what fair play is about.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
This is great! only a day for a mess up where other games fail miserably... cyberpunk. It does suck that some people were given a pass on this but I'm ok with that because not everyone gets a fair trial on life. sometimes you die in the labyrinth, sometimes you ascend.
"
Mythabril wrote:
You don't let Usain Bolt get away with a false start just because he would win anyway. You restart. Because that's what fair play is about.

Exactly my point. Good analogy.
"
PluviusVI wrote:
Are the servers still messed up for anyone else? I go to launch PoE and I get to log in screen, then it freezes and closes.

I think that's just you - I logged in with no problems, and played for a few hours this morning without a single issue. Maybe try rebooting?
I AM READY. Nov. 15th, here we come!
Nah mate cat is out of the bag on this one.

No mention of what criteria you had for which streamers got special treatment and which didn't? (how you choose who gets what favour)

And now I'ma put my tin foil hat on and ask
What other favours have been done for streamers:
It's been established you can manipulate drops on the backend, so has this been done? (we won't believe you if you say no if we are being honest)

Has this been done before; questioning the integrity of all past races/leaderboards? (for those who care about that part of the game)

A lot of some player's goodwill is gone and a second hard step is now addressing the concerns which come about in the aftermath. Ya did well here as least acknowledging wrongdoing here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info