Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

You fucked it up big time, GGG.
Favoritism may work for a moment, but it will not sit well with the average player.

If you've got an ounce of fairness in you, #resettheleague to equal playing grounds.
I for one will not participate in this game anymore unless you give everyone a fresh start from the bottom.
"
PurpleChakra wrote:
The reason I support this game is because of posts like this. We know what's going on, we know why it happened, we have a clear indication of the steps being taken to solve the problem and make sure it doesn't happen again. Thanks again.

And yet it happens every f...... league and we get fed the same excuses... please stop your white knighting it is not helping anyone that actually love and want to play the game fairly! RESET THE LEAGUE!
Sorry... I , so far, was a huge fanboy, and of course still love the game itself.
But this feels really shitty.

You paid streamers for 2 hours streaming. OK
But where is the point where you "burn money" as you say?
You paid them for 2 hours of streaming the game. If they can't log in, they can*t stream. Thus they do not fulfill their part of the contract.
Thus no need to pay.

They could have started streaming 2 hours later, just as anybody else.
As long as they stream the 2 hours you paid for.
You should make restart to the league streamers are already level 70 and 80 and we still strugle to pass act 2
"
ohnoimdead wrote:
It's less about the issue than the response. In fact, a well-handled issue is better for customer happiness and loyalty than no issue at all: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_recovery_paradox. I think this response is fantastic, so good job Chris and GGG.

For those that have been losing their minds for the last 20-ish hours: calm the hell down. It's a game. It's a few hours. You are going to be fine. Your snacks are going to be fine. Everything will be fine.

Wtf are you talking about??????????? They did not resolve anything before they reset the league. That is their only way to full redemption.
Thanks for your work and taking the time fixing the issue as soon as you could.

We all make mistakes and we all learn from them, we are human. I know you as a team learnt from this experience for the future, and thats what we need. Thanks again and keep it up.
Good job devs, it's fixed, I guess you can go sleep now :) I still want reset
KranglingKearKames
https://i.imgur.com/zB2RgAs.mp4
https://imgur.com/a/mafhrmH
Last edited by Yusnfczauj on Apr 17, 2021, 8:22:31 AM
#RestartTheLeague
What this proved, beyond any reasonable doubt, is that after all these years of 'streamer luck', you finally know why. The deck has been stacked from the start! They're using accounts that have been 'granted' much more favorable outcomes than the rest of us! "Rules for thee, but not for me!" Shame on you, GG!

Either reset the league to mitigate some of this pressure, or else the masses are going to prepare a guillotine that will take years to clean after it has done its job.
screw this patch and the nerfs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info