Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

I'm staying offline until Xsolla processes my recent purchase that I want to refund which btw GGG declined and until my account is indefinitely locked.

It has been a fun ride until it wasn't.

o7
"
Didn't Covid teach you people that are the real heroes are not celebrities, sports stars or streamers? The real heroes are those that work on the front line. In fact if you gave priority to front line workers such as paramedics, doctors , nurses etc instead of streamers I probably would have supported that.

At least PC starts on weekend while console starts during the week to give NEET gamers a head start.
It's less about the issue than the response. In fact, a well-handled issue is better for customer happiness and loyalty than no issue at all: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_recovery_paradox. I think this response is fantastic, so good job Chris and GGG.

For those that have been losing their minds for the last 20-ish hours: calm the hell down. It's a game. It's a few hours. You are going to be fine. Your snacks are going to be fine. Everything will be fine.
#restarttheleague
I'm unfollowing all poe streamers and quit league, gg & gl for those who stay. Until next time, maybe...
"
Mythabril wrote:
The longer they wait with the reset, the more people will be upset. From either side. Make a decision and make it public!

They made one, and its clear.
They wont reset, and they will ignore the requests made.

I do understand some people would be upset by a reset, but I am upset by the fact that I cannot play competitively.

I do not play to be first, I know I wont be first.

I spend days and weeks, to train league starts, just to compete with the bests, and to compare myself.

I spend hours watching streams, to see the pros, to learn more about the game, and to be faster.
Its a thrill, its my fun, and I believe a lot of POE players are just the same.
We wait for weeks and months, for another league reset, just these few days of pure racing.

Now we see, the platform on which we used to enjoy racing, is biased and corrupted.

No reset, or no planning to correct the mistakes that were made simply means GGG is taking a new turn.

I understand some players agree with this turn, but I do not, and therefore, I want to send a strong message to GGG.

Not playing, or "skipping a league" is not sending a good enough message in my opinion
So I've asked GGG support to delete my account.
Ok, let's hope for a reset or am done with this league, will be a Last Epoch league for me i guess ...
"
shatterwing wrote:
"
Optimyst wrote:

do not reset the league since it doesn't matter at all

counterpoint: *do* reset the league as it does matter a lot

+1
"
a_k_a wrote:
I'm staying offline until Xsolla processes my recent purchase that I want to refund which btw GGG declined and until my account is indefinitely locked.

It has been a fun ride until it wasn't.

o7

Explain to me what this is? Xsolla? Just curious.....
You can do it GGG! Thank you for the transparency

<3
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info