Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

"
Crimsonsani wrote:
"
tmmhmm wrote:
4.08 GPA:) I made some Grammar / Spelling mistakes... Sue me:)

Generation Lost!! That was my daughter's GPA not mine:)

Love ya

Bruh

Maybe you should go back to school I don't think it sank in.

K... Will do... I'll Get another Masters and Doctoral... U paying?

You can call me Doc going FWD:)

Took a picture and sent it out to my friends... Love getting lectured:)

Thanks

My friend...

:)

Edit: Got several messages already... Funny stuff:) U made my day:)
Last edited by tmmhmm on Apr 17, 2021, 7:52:21 AM
I've stopped giving my money to you for leagues now thank you for reinforcing my decision.
If there is one common pattern in recent years it is that with greater launches come greater fuckups. "We know the realm can handle the load", as always, and as always it couldn't. Human error, technical catastrophe and PR dumpster fire all at once! Can't wait to see what kind of monumental disaster the PoE2 launch will be.

And that's without getting into the issue of the continued efforts to look as untrustworthy as possible. The queue jump fiasco is one of the lowest points in GGG's history, and gives reason for people to doubt anything you do or say in the future - the illusion of fairness has been breached.
This is why i love you guys.. you guys give insight
With everything you guys do :)! And well servers still are machines doesnt always work the way u want them to keep it up!!!
"The game has its ups and downs, but you can never lose focus of your individual goals and you can't let yourself be beaten because of lack of effort." - Michael Jordan
Talk about feeling like you are burning money , iv put like 100-150$ in your game and cant even play for like 30 min straight , but some streamer you decide to invest some money to make advertisement for you should be able to play without queue ( Its so unfair just like the kid in Africa) and now people have dupe item like there's no tomorrow and you just gonna let it slide

GGG you've change

#RestartTheLeague
Last edited by lsdrugz on Apr 17, 2021, 7:52:47 AM
In short, you said, "I am sorry, but anything won't be changed now". Right?
Thanks for the update and all the hard work!
#ResetTheLeague
"
The decision to allow any streamers to bypass the queue was clearly a mistake.

next skipped league
finally created a character and few mins later got "player blabla first reached level 86" - encourage :)
economy? well, even if it's not true about duplicated exalts, people still believe it is true - even more encouraging.
Not sure if I'll play this league even if it will be reset - lost some kind of "drive" I suppose.
#RussiaIaATerroristState

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info