Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

"
Coolmer wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:

What the f... is wrong with you??? the economy in PoE is not imagination... ofc you will know if the economy is totally broken... get your head out of your a.. dude.

Are we talking about same few pixels here-there or gold bars?

nice one xD

maybe there is a new ... chaos-standart instead of gold .... new bitcoin? O:

;D
Last edited by Beulchen on Apr 17, 2021, 7:42:29 AM
what have u done? worst treatment with your own audience

#restarttheleague
F
for those who think that a few hours (14h) into the league is not a big deal, think again.
The players who made it are the players with most knowledge, mostly streamers or their peers. who take a huge advantage of this.
A chaos rec on this few hours worth alot of exalts. this is a huge advantage.

for those tho race and dont stream this is purely stupidity.

Anyway. now that the problem of DC's are gone. I'll be around in the forums to see if the league resets.. otherwise i wont be playing and definitly not giving money this league.
"
Laelena wrote:
I think a lot of people overreacted to the streamer priority. To me it was something that happens all the time in places like stores, movie theaters, hospitals etc.. and that is called having employees only door so that the employees can get in and do their job. And streamers' job is to stream the game.

And to all people demanding league restart; you guys seriously want to punish all of those regular players who got in early too? Because that is exactly what restarting is going to do; screw over regular players who can't play 16 hours a day every day while streamers will just restock their energy drinks and go brrrrr.

you sure ? That basicly means, that you cant race unless you are in a specifc group of streamers. Ok i guess you can, but then you are at a pretty big disadvantage.
There is no word for streamer's friends bypass queue and in all its "sorry but no sorry", try t find simple "sorry" in that post, there is one, and not for the this absolute disaster streamer decision, i have no problem with tech issues, all tho i was waiting for the 4 hours and my character level 12, but this kind of thing, when you did not even address full problems players not happy about saying to me a lot, it's sad, i was thinking of GGG better, this is standard corporate letter.

And for the record, you could solve this problem, you could agree with streamers you pay that they'r characters would be deleted after issues gone, you could get them to the private servers and delete it afterwards, the more i think the worse your decision looks like, and we have no reset league, ok.

So to summ its all up - your "sorry but no sorry and suck it up", there is no fixing your mistake.
"
Laelena wrote:
I think a lot of people overreacted to the streamer priority. To me it was something that happens all the time in places like stores, movie theaters, hospitals etc.. and that is called having employees only door so that the employees can get in and do their job. And streamers' job is to stream the game.

And to all people demanding league restart; you guys seriously want to punish all of those regular players who got in early too? Because that is exactly what restarting is going to do; screw over regular players who can't play 16 hours a day every day while streamers will just restock their energy drinks and go brrrrr.

Do the doctor's friends get access during that? I dont mind Streamer have prio, i dont want STREAMER's friend get priority over all ppl. they are not streaming, they are not doing their job. They just have access cous of they Friends, wifes, sexfriends etc, this thing is NOT right
#restarttheleague !!!
"
Benzka wrote:
ggg prefers to pay streamers and gives them advantages instead of putting the money into smart servers for to start the league ... Jesus Christ, how many league did u released by now?

You didn't even read the post, muppet.
"
termite64 wrote:
I, for one, am perfectly fine with letting streamers bypass the queue, and I encourage you do do it again in the future. It's an entertainment business; staring at a queue isn't very entertaining. Also, they weren't immune to the disconnect issues, so I didn't have to suffer alone ;)

I feel for the people that truly believe that a one-hour head start for 20 players ruins their life, but my feelings are mostly pity. The issue is a big yawn for me.

The stability issues, on the other hand, well...

GGG marketing their game as a competitive game with races to 100 and other content... what you write makes no f..... sense in that perspective how can you have a competitive game where "special" players get half a day head start?

Not to speak of the reset of the economy that every player loves no matter what level they play on... this reset is now totally meaningless since most items now have lost their higher value they always have when the race is fair and everyone is playing at the same time.

Please understand how the game functions before you write something that makes absolutely no sense to any other than yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info