Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

ggg prefers to pay streamers and gives them advantages instead of putting the money into smart servers for to start the league ... Jesus Christ, how many league did u released by now?
I'm one of those who think that league should be restarted from the beginning once technical difficulties have been solved. That would actually guarantee a fair playing ground- just talking about fairness in the future is meh.
If you talk the talk then walk the walk.

There are people who say that most who ask for the reset would never make it on the leaderboards anyway, they are unskilled etc. Fairness of the game is not about skill or something that is just for some elite players. Fairness is a basis for everything and if everyone is affected like this in an unfair way then it should be realistically dealt with and not just talk about it.
Talk the talk and walk the walk.

I, for one, am perfectly fine with letting streamers bypass the queue, and I encourage you do do it again in the future. It's an entertainment business; staring at a queue isn't very entertaining. Also, they weren't immune to the disconnect issues, so I didn't have to suffer alone ;)

I feel for the people that truly believe that a one-hour head start for 20 players ruins their life, but my feelings are mostly pity. The issue is a big yawn for me.

The stability issues, on the other hand, well...

"
tmmhmm wrote:
4.08 GPA:) I made some Grammar / Spelling mistakes... Sue me:)

Generation Lost!!

Love ya

Bruh

Maybe you should go back to school I don't think it sank in.
"
Benzka wrote:
ggg prefers to pay streamers and gives them advantages instead of putting the money into smart servers for to start the league ... Jesus Christ, how many league did u released by now?

Well... None successfully if that's what you're asking for.
^^^ False.. And Aliens just @utt@ucked me a minute ago...
#ResetTheLeague

it's ok to make mistakes, it's not ok to say one and do another
So let's see:

1) Items disappearing in guild stash;
2) Items getting duplicated in guild stash;
3) Queue priority for some streamers;
4) People getting this priority having huge, very HUGE, advantage over the other players/streamers;

Definitively a "Smooth launch", as it has been with recent league launches...

This priority is something that players will remember for a long time, like the time GGG launched paid boxes were you could recycle your MTX and try to get a new one, remember GGG?

GGG should close the servers and relaunch the league, fresh one, everybody in Tidal Island, this would be the right thing, but I'm sure GGG will not do this.

Path of Exile is a great game, too bad GGG is not great as his game is.
I think a lot of people overreacted to the streamer priority. To me it was something that happens all the time in places like stores, movie theaters, hospitals etc.. and that is called having employees only door so that the employees can get in and do their job. And streamers' job is to stream the game.

And to all people demanding league restart; you guys seriously want to punish all of those regular players who got in early too? Because that is exactly what restarting is going to do; screw over regular players who can't play 16 hours a day every day while streamers will just restock their energy drinks and go brrrrr.
Im not a streamer but now im playin for 1 hour w/out discons
Maybe things changed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info