Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Jijijiiiiiiiiiiiii (ggg), you were the creators of diablo 2—the best ARPG game before poe was born. We have faith in you, great men.
Wow... Some of you are crazy!! So hostile b/c you can't get an object that doesn't exist IRL... B/c U feel someone will get there first.. Go outside visit a park listen to a bird sing, watch ur children play. If you have a child playing sports.. How dare you play this game instead of watching. Mow your grass, help your parents. Study extra hard to get a 100% on an examine...

This generation is lost!! Good luck with Gen Z:) My daughter will steam roll you in the Corporate world:)

Whiny azz punks:)

Last edited by tmmhmm on Apr 17, 2021, 7:33:06 AM
#RestartTheLeague
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
"
Coolmer wrote:
SIMPLE FIX: Unsubscribe from streamer's channels.
Start play game and not watching other how plays.
No streamers = no problems

Streamer without followers is just player.

Equalization.

It is not a fix... streamers are already in red maps with their teams with stacks of exalts...

It is ... just unsuscribe and dont watch it ever.. you will not know what they did and have, just play game, soon without followers (next league), no streamers no problems.

What the f... is wrong with you??? the economy in PoE is not imagination... ofc you will know if the economy is totally broken... get your head out of your a.. dude.
I think the best course of action is to for the first time have another public server available and advertise it as what ultimatum was supposed to be.

Don't reset the other league server and delete the legitimate players progress but for the most part the original server should be Invalidated because the market and leader boards are totally ruined.

Odds are if something drastic isn't done most of your player base will quit the league in record time.
"
#ResetTheLeague

Otherwise I will boycott all POE streamers and skip this league as well. Not to mention avoid buying supporter packs now and in the future. If the streamers are your priority then let them finance your game.

Also please release statement on what, if any, RNG benefits streamers are also entitled to against normal players. I have lost trust now based on POE giving streamers preferences and believe drop rates etc are now bugged to give streamers an advantage for content and marketing.

thats what i have done. i unfollowed all poe-related stuff and streamers on twitch and yt. i keep trying to get my supporter pack back, wont buy another and skip the league.

i am back in if ggg put's us on an even playing field. but as it is right now, it's maybe the best thing you can do. sadly this also affects the streamers who are not to blame, but sometimes you need extraordinary actions to be recognized.
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
"
Coolmer wrote:
SIMPLE FIX: Unsubscribe from streamer's channels.
Start play game and not watching other how plays.
No streamers = no problems

Streamer without followers is just player.

Equalization.

It is not a fix... streamers are already in red maps with their teams with stacks of exalts...

It is ... just unsuscribe and dont watch it ever.. you will not know what they did and have, just play game, soon without followers (next league), no streamers no problems.

What the f... is wrong with you??? the economy in PoE is not imagination... ofc you will know if the economy is totally broken... get your head out of your a.. dude.
Last edited by Drimli on Apr 17, 2021, 7:34:36 AM
"
Drimli wrote:

Are we talking about same few pixels here-there or gold bars?
"
TempoG wrote:
I think the best course of action is to for the first time have another public server available and advertise it as what ultimatum was supposed to be.

Don't reset the other league server and delete the legitimate players progress but for the most part the original server should be Invalidated because the market and leader boards are totally ruined.

Odds are if something drastic isn't done most of your player base will quit the league in record time.

From the looks if it they already lost 30k+ the first day... and if they don't reset the league today i am sure they will have lost at least that much tomorrow too...
4.08 GPA:) I made some Grammar / Spelling mistakes... Sue me:)

Generation Lost!!

Love ya

Bruh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info