Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

So what do i do now ? Do i start playing or wait for the league to restart ? I can't commit until i know for sure if there will be a league restart or no .
Restart the league or your apology rings hollow. This calamity of errors has F'd the economy.
Reset league or no more money...
IF YOU WERE AWARE OF A FIX THAT WOULD ONLY TAKE 30-60 MINUTES, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOT DO IT IMMEDIATELY, INSTEAD OF HAVING THE ENTIRE POPULATION PLAY 5-10 MINUTES AT A TIME FOR THE FIRST 12 HOURS OF THE LEAGUE? BECAUSE YOU PAID SOME STREAMERS TO STREAM FOR 2 HOURS? THEY FUCKING STREAM EVERY DAY, ARRANGE FOR THEIR PAID STREAM TO BE RESCHEDULED...ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. PEOPLE WOULD PROBABLY BE LESS PISSED IF THEY HAD TO WAIT AN HOUR, RATHER THAN WASTE AN ENTIRE DAY...
#resettheleague

"
zj0ckez wrote:
I will never buy a supporter pack again, let your streamers finance the game if they are your priority

this. i bought supporter packs for pc and xbox.
this ends right now. the streamers are prio, so the streamers should pay you.

still trying to get a refund on a 60usd supporter pack i bought for this league.
but they don't answer. they don't care.

and i wont play a league that is fckd up by dupes.
guess it's impossible to catch the dupes since they can already been washed and traded into legit items.

i loved ggg for years. tonight, this love was shattered to the basement.
Last edited by aHz1984 on Apr 17, 2021, 7:06:32 AM
reset league
if you had a sense of honor and common sense you would restart the league. That happened before

Appreciate the open communication. This was and still is one of the great advantage of GGG vs other companies.

I am sure this wasn't easy, so Kudos
"
Aprilswift wrote:
IF YOU WERE AWARE OF A FIX THAT WOULD ONLY TAKE 30-60 MINUTES, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOT DO IT IMMEDIATELY, INSTEAD OF HAVING THE ENTIRE POPULATION PLAY 5-10 MINUTES AT A TIME FOR THE FIRST 12 HOURS OF THE LEAGUE? BECAUSE YOU PAID SOME STREAMERS TO STREAM FOR 2 HOURS? THEY FUCKING STREAM EVERY DAY, ARRANGE FOR THEIR PAID STREAM TO BE RESCHEDULED...ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. PEOPLE WOULD PROBABLY BE LESS PISSED IF THEY HAD TO WAIT AN HOUR, RATHER THAN WASTE AN ENTIRE DAY...

This + but without capslock xD
White knights will not help you this time around .
We are waiting as long as needed for you to fix this mess .
But we are also waiting for THE wipe and restart that marks the start of this league.
Nothing else matters , not something you say or give us , only that.
Good luck wrestling the problems , and good luck if you decide to ignore us .
IGN: Egveen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info