Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

#ResetTheLeague
The post is just about nothing. At least they admitted to a priority launch for streamers. What about dup currency, you know what? Follow this? Commendable ...
If you go to poe.ninja you can see how many people are already 70+ (and these are only open profiles), what about those who could not play?
Don't you think wipe is a good solution? Today, fix all the problems and start the league again on 04/17/2021 at 23.00 (Moscow time), well, for yourself there as it is convenient for you, I do not know what time zone you have.

Из России, с ненавестью к вам, помойка.
#resettheleague
#resettheleague

I am totally agree with 'put your money where your mouth is' on Emfx's comment

I don't see any moral in this to continue.

I know i am just one player that no one cares but i am out for good unless nothing changes.
I will never buy a supporter pack again, let your streamers finance the game if they are your priority
"
Emfx wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to write this up, I'm sure you guys have been busier than ever.

The biggest issue I had with queue bypass was: why were the streamer's friends, who either do not stream or have insignificant influence on marketing, also able to bypass the queue, such as Empyrian's group, ZiggyD's girlfriend, etc.?

Also, reset the league.

Edited to add now that some replies have come in:

The overwhelming majority of replies both here (easily 90%+) and on the subreddit are calling for a complete rollback and reset of the league when the fix is implemented.

You say you strive for a fair and level playing field on new leagues? Then put your money where your mouth is instead of empty words, and provide that to your players.

Oh, and look into the duped currency. Some dude is allegedly linking stacks of Exalted Orbs in chat on Ultimatum already.

really well said
"
UPDATE: Server stability issue appears fixed. Be careful with your database page sizes, people.

Having been bit by this very same issue today in a different context... +1!!!!
#ResetTheLeague
very disappointed
Just lock peoples account for the amount of playtime they have since ult launch :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info