Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

k
Last edited by burns3016 on Apr 17, 2021, 7:14:45 AM
Seems like there wont be a league reset, so skipping this league (or game).
I dont need a two layer society in a game.
SIMPLE FIX: Unsubscribe from streamer's channels.
Start play game and not watching other how plays.
No streamers = no problems

Streamer without followers is just player.

Equalization.
Last edited by Coolmer on Apr 17, 2021, 7:19:02 AM
#ResetTheLeague

Otherwise I will boycott all POE streamers and skip this league as well. Not to mention avoid buying supporter packs now and in the future. If the streamers are your priority then let them finance your game.

Also please release statement on what, if any, RNG benefits streamers are also entitled to against normal players. I have lost trust now based on POE giving streamers preferences and believe drop rates etc are now bugged to give streamers an advantage for content and marketing.
"
*snip*

I wasn't going to post again, but I didn't want to let this conflation of issues slip through and muddy an already difficult argument.

There are several threads of complaints here:

- the server problems
- the streamer priority
- the disparity in the league

Most complaints I've seen here aren't about the first point. I'm a developer myself and I know unforeseen things happen. All the time. Particularly with increased complexity.

The second and third points are entirely separate, and likely not developer decisions.

Also, for all of the people saying, "why do you care you weren't going to be world first anyway" good grief you can't be that myopic?
"

Also please release statement on what, if any, RNG benefits streamers are also entitled to against normal players. I have lost trust now based on POE giving streamers preferences and believe drop rates etc are now bugged to give streamers an advantage for content and marketing.

lol do you actually expect them to be truthful about that?
Well guys you set yourself in very shitty situation, do more - speak less. Don be activision that destroy entire apologies by not doing much and lying about that they don't know. You know duping, streamer and other things are bad for sure. So make your words.

P.S. God speed and good luck to devs. They had a hard time now. Mistakes are made, true, but its management and team leads fault, not a regular dev.
Last edited by nekumawaru on Apr 17, 2021, 7:20:27 AM
111,673 online Path of Exile - им похер, лига успешна стартанула.
Ну раз рестарта не будет, желаю, чтоб она так же эпично-быстро и загнулась.

ПНХ ПОМОЙКА!
"
Coolmer wrote:

Equalization.

It is not a fix... streamers are already in red maps with their teams with stacks of exalts...
"
Coolmer wrote:

Equalization.

Most of them didn't ask to be whitelisted. Unsubbing from them isn't really the way to go if you enjoy watching those people.
Although there are a couple that will never appear on my Twitch again, that's for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info