⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
jenkirymo wrote:
Hi there! Ty for such a cool guide

Can u plz give a 3.15 pob? Want to try gameplay but don't know how the current tree should be looking

Hi Jenkirymo,

Take this legacy boss-hunter 3.15:

Spoiler

This build shows 3 paths of easy scaleable gear-set-ups.

All editions are very similar based on the same fundament.

They vary mainly the offensives of your Herald with 3 or 4 x the passive skill "pure agony" on medium clusters to obtain 55 or 60 virulences.

Damage, cast speed and quality of life like movementspeed or ailments-immunities are balanced a bit different and you can switch the editions easy and fast.

You can choose your Edition for your experiences in poe, your prefered individualized playstyle and for your own personal goals:

--- pob is not calculating unreserved mana correct - pob's manamanagement is tested and work ----

1.) Boss-Hunter 60 Edition

I would advice to start with this edition. Damage and tankyness are insane united. 60 virulences, 5.7 M shaper-damage.

https://pastebin.com/HmJLh4ip

2.) The Definitive Defensive Tank Edition. Rare unset ring, shaper's touch, enfeeble, 9k ES, 135k AR buffed, 55 virulences, 4.2 M, for level 100 the tanky tank.

It is recommended overall for the high levels 97 - 100 in most content deathless or when you not have much experiences in PoE.
It's the Tank - Edition to climb the final 2 levels. 4.2 M shaper-damage are more than enough for almost all content. Raise cast speed and virulences with rare gloves or anomalous spellecho for some endgamebosses. The tank of tanks.

https://pastebin.com/PgkGKn4X

3.) The Highway to damage 60 with 9-12 M shaper-damage

in the spoiler "Make hatred not grace" is a full damage build. Use it on your level-ups or when you are full levelled and for The Feared and UE. It's not overall recommended for levelling because it also results in a bit glascannonstyle playing.

9M: https://pastebin.com/VwK4kf1X
12M: https://pastebin.com/qCynVjjG

The new 3.16 trees are on top heading the build and in "choose your edition"

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 3:35:26 PM
My latest attempt is:

- No glancing blow version: 7.7k ES, 70k armour without flasks, 75/75 block, immune curse, immune shock, 270 ES/s natural regen (more on consecrated)+ Time of Need regen, 4.8m dps including spiders. Incredibly expensive and endgame items/gems.

- glancing blow version (quick attempt): 8.7k ES, 86k Armour unbuffed, 75/75 block, immune curse, immune shock, 300 ES/s regen + Time of Need regen, Divine Shield (complements very well the build), 5m dps (possibly 1m more by exchanging a defensive node for the chaos ones. Still very expensive but much easier to level. You effectively get the drawbacks of GB in exchange for 1k ES, 15k armour, 300 ES/block, Divine Shield.

The first build is generally tankier and better. The second one can however tank bigger slams but will underpeform against waves of very strong mobs.
"
Zepepsico wrote:
My latest attempt is:

- No glancing blow version: 7.7k ES, 70k armour without flasks, 75/75 block, immune curse, immune shock, 270 ES/s natural regen (more on consecrated)+ Time of Need regen, 4.8m dps including spiders. Incredibly expensive and endgame items/gems.

- glancing blow version (quick attempt): 8.7k ES, 86k Armour unbuffed, 75/75 block, immune curse, immune shock, 300 ES/s regen + Time of Need regen, Divine Shield (complements very well the build), 5m dps (possibly 1m more by exchanging a defensive node for the chaos ones. Still very expensive but much easier to level. You effectively get the drawbacks of GB in exchange for 1k ES, 15k armour, 300 ES/block, Divine Shield.

The first build is generally tankier and better. The second one can however tank bigger slams but will underpeform against waves of very strong mobs.

Hehe, both very interesting! Would you share pob's?
If i want hatred, just change aul? Change grace for hatred? 3.15 i tried hatred + grip of the council /Poeninja tip/ And it was good for t16 breach/ blight farming :)
"
braniels2 wrote:
"
I read through the beginning of your guide, but there's so much stuff it will take a while before I am done reading everything. It looks good in theory, but I noticed some problems when going through the PoB
For the first build, that you recommend, the level 100 final tree, with your insane gear doesn't meet the attribute requirements and therefore seems impractical?
also, the leveling trees you have in PoB, it's all defenses on the tree...we don't get any damage from the tree at all while leveling? doesn't that make it painfully slow? don't you think it's better to just spec into a spell build and later respec into this for faster leveling?

im testing the leveling and right now it took me like 10 min to kill merveil, so i think is better to take a few damage passives in the tree

Or you can do levelling in group ( with friends, guildmates or in public ) There is no shame in doing this :)
"
TemnyMagic wrote:
If i want hatred, just change aul? Change grace for hatred? 3.15 i tried hatred + grip of the council /Poeninja tip/ And it was good for t16 breach/ blight farming :)

Yes, you can switch hatred and grips in again. Full damage build-pob follows soon.

In 3.16 you can scale very nice damage with increased gemlevels for HoA on rare amulet for tipping point lvl 31 and add dread banner. Use feeding frenzy for spiders or supportminions too and you can deal up to 12 M.

Let's sting!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 21, 2021, 12:15:22 AM
Can you make a pob or some spoiler guide for Tempest sheild used version? The new tempest shield gem look great
Man, I'm going back and forth so many times. Do I want to league start with this or a tried and true build I know like the back of my hand and then play this one later after I've gotten some currency.

Hard time

Prob go with this just because I don't want to run witch and then 4 to 5 days later do campaign again.

I've mostly been a necro / summoner for pretty much well over 1k+ hours... I'm now looking at different classes. This is the first one I came across so I've got a few questions if anyone would be willing to answer which pertain to 3.16.

1) I know previously this was a juicy map tier build - do you believe it still will be?

2) Is it still as tanky as it use to be?

3) How difficult are the mechanics in this build? Keep in mind I'm a summoner where my pets do all the work and I just buff them with auras / CG / offerings.

4) Anything I should know about if I do make the switch to this build?
"
Skyhigh87 wrote:
I've mostly been a necro / summoner for pretty much well over 1k+ hours... I'm now looking at different classes. This is the first one I came across so I've got a few questions if anyone would be willing to answer which pertain to 3.16.

1) I know previously this was a juicy map tier build - do you believe it still will be?

2) Is it still as tanky as it use to be?

3) How difficult are the mechanics in this build? Keep in mind I'm a summoner where my pets do all the work and I just buff them with auras / CG / offerings.

4) Anything I should know about if I do make the switch to this build?

When you ask me personally I would advice: Yeeehhh, it's time to try!

I myself loved the witch with skelemancers, frostguard-spectres, phantasms, zombies, (around 3.10) but got the best festival of fun of whole poe for myself with the guardian and herald of shortlegs and dirty tail. It's with ball-lightnings more active playstyle, you target the mobs yourself too and you are so, so tanky!

Hehehehe!

1.) Yes, high es/ block is perhaps the best for juicy high density content on the whole tree.

2.) 3.16 new core-defences are complex to simulate before release. Overall I hope the fullblock is even more tanky as glancing blows in 3.15 - yes!

3.) You can facetank sirus a9. Very easy until "the hidden". Spam ball-lightnings and molten shell. You can facetank mavens spellhits with militant faith. The hidden are hard and you have to know the fight well.

4.) When you switch to CI with shield and helmet you can facetank almost all bosses, don't kite like a witch. ;-)

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 11:51:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info