⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

I read through the beginning of your guide, but there's so much stuff it will take a while before I am done reading everything. It looks good in theory, but I noticed some problems when going through the PoB
For the first build, that you recommend, the level 100 final tree, with your insane gear doesn't meet the attribute requirements and therefore seems impractical?
also, the leveling trees you have in PoB, it's all defenses on the tree...we don't get any damage from the tree at all while leveling? doesn't that make it painfully slow? don't you think it's better to just spec into a spell build and later respec into this for faster leveling?
"
I read through the beginning of your guide, but there's so much stuff it will take a while before I am done reading everything. It looks good in theory, but I noticed some problems when going through the PoB
For the first build, that you recommend, the level 100 final tree, with your insane gear doesn't meet the attribute requirements and therefore seems impractical?
also, the leveling trees you have in PoB, it's all defenses on the tree...we don't get any damage from the tree at all while leveling? doesn't that make it painfully slow? don't you think it's better to just spec into a spell build and later respec into this for faster leveling?

Somewhere in this huge treasure text dump that is this guide, he recommends Balormage's Dom Blow build for leveling to transition into end game if you want to go faster. This is probably what I am doing, going into maps with Dom Blow and amass gear to transition into HoAg.

https://balormage.com/build-guides/dominatingblow/
Last edited by JoeBroski on Oct 20, 2021, 1:25:11 PM
"

im testing the leveling and right now it took me like 10 min to kill merveil, so i think is better to take a few damage passives in the tree
"

Hi Megalord,

of course go and level a bit flexible - for example you can take always a dex-passive, the attribute-dex-mastery, +30 passives or change from the overcapped resistances to dex often simply with benchcraftings.

You find a lot more tipps in the spoiler "tipps for levelling, gearing and leaguestart".

Dex will be adjusted in the final pob-tree. There is also missing still also the levelling gear-section. "under construction" is the correct title of the pob, hehehe.

Never forget:

Always balance a little bit defences damage and substain/ recovery to each other, depending on your gear and playstyle. Don't interpret the passives and the levelling to static!

On page 50 trade links and "tipps for beginning" are tradelinks showed which will guard you safe, fast and lowbudget to red maps, level 95 and above. You really don't need the bis-gear. Poe-ninja-rankings showed aways Artachnophilias without max gear in top-positions all leagues.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 1:32:49 PM
"
Solidwolf wrote:
@Chromino

I love the trees you made, you think you can do a league start with them?
Or are those for when you got the gear prepared?

Hi solidwolf,

yes, it's a leaguestarter. It's not a racer, but very cheap to start into red maps t15, a lot multiple alternative gear in each slot, easy to balance for your playstyle and for your goals, very tanky. Totems or Domblow is a bit faster to level, but HoA is very nice and safe when you don't need topspeed levelling.

I would try rating the build with levelling 7/10, leaguestart 8/10 when you know how to scale damage up with castspeed, virulences and HoA:

It's not easy for me personally as editor of the build trying to rank & rate the performance of the allstars and I base the numbers mainly on typical viewings of Youtube and twitch (of videos which very often don't show the downsides of their builds). I base the ratings also a bit on pob's numbers, damage-uptimes, the budget not on leaguestart weekend, poeninja-rankings. I do not compare to some former imbalanced op-builds (like early aurastackers before 3.14) that were nerfed because of heavy powercreeps.

So or so or so - let's start!

"Rankings and ratings of the allstars" is also found on page 50 of the thread.

Levelling 7/ 10

Spoiler
safe, not too slow with storm brands & minions (= damage while moving), easy to gear and a lot variants, damageboosts with serpentine spellslinger (lvl 45), medium clusters of pure agony (lvl 53), Arakaali fang (lvl 54) and defensive boost transforming into CI with uniques (lvl 68)

Leaguestarting 8/ 10

Spoiler
+++Many, many variants and alternatives in gear, clusters, anoints, manareductions, skills etc., strong already on 5 links, not much currency needed for craftings, often in top-positions in the guardian-ascendancy for singleplayer-builds in poeninja-leaderboards of guardian just behind aurabots for groupplay

--- but still build as a tank and not as racer: many other builds race faster

Tankyness 10/ 10

Spoiler
2400 es on block, 120 k armour does max tankyness together with a long row layer of defences. Also against the last weak spots, dot's and ground effects, the build offers 2-3 (or even 4) tanky layers of defences. Fitting for all map-mods and all bosses, facetanking sirus a9, also facetanking maven's elemental spells with variant militant faith/ transcendence (transformates armour into 97% overcapped elemental damagereductions).

Mapping 9 - 10/ 10

Spoiler
Speed of spiders and long range of splitting or forking multiple HoA projectiles offers extreme fast mapping and clean the whole screen, high movementspeed 170%- 200% possible full-geared, only matched by aoe-builds exploding two screens at once. Fitting best for atlas, simulacrums, full deliriums also without headhunter (or geared with hh), delve 500-600, heists, and full-blights (with awakened fork), combined in minion-style: loot already when the minions clean the screen

Singletarget Edition "make hatred, not grace" 9-12M: 8/10
Singletarget Boss-Hunter edition 60, 5.7M 7/ 10
Singletarget Defensive Edition 4.2 M: 5/ 10

Spoiler
40/ 40 challenges done, all bosses deathless down & The Feared not deathless down

Definitive Defensive Tank Edition 5/ 10 for singleplay level 98-100 or without poe-experiences, for sirus or shaper swich some more "pure agony" in. 5/ 10

Make hatred not grace Edition 8/ 10: Still very tanky (but tankyness moves down to 8/10), but balances much more into damage, most tophigh damage of guardian-ascendancy minions/ heralds builds without mirror-currency-gear

Boss hunter Edition 5.7 M: 7/ 10: Extreme tanky 10/ 10 and great damage.

Examples (all deathless, spoiler "videos" playL without many experiences in bossing and poe) Boss-Hunter Edition (7/ 10):

Baran, redeemer, conquerors 8-10 sec
maven 10 encounters 55 sec - 1:05 min
The Formed 1:05 min
The Hidden 1:50 min
The Elder 2:10 min
The Shaper 2x wittnessed & regenerated by maven 5 min
Sirus A9 6 min
(slow to generate virulences in his last phase when he teleports much - but you can facetank all attacks and meteors)

Cheapness/ Budget 8/ 10

Spoiler
Very cheap: level 100 and 40/ 40 challenges very often reached solely with lowbudget basic startergear

3.15 around:

Starting gear: 60 chaos, medium clusters 50 chaos or self crafting, basic jewels 10 chaos, no Arakaali's fang, Rumi's and replica pure talent instead blue nightmare, total 120 chaos

Medium gear 1.5 exalt (without aul's uprising amulet, without iron reflexes etc.), clusters 2.5 exalts (when you not craft yourself), jewels 4 exalts (blue nightmare, watcher's eye etc. included), total 8 exalts

High-end budget 7/ 10

B.i.s. Implicit shields (5-30 exalt), b.i.s. keynotes and best socketcolours bodyarmour (5-25 exalts), b.i.s. watcher's eye (2-10 exalts), aul's uprising 5-15 exalts, split personality 3 exalts, flask bottled faith (5-15 exalts) are traded not cheap, but not hundreds of exalts or mirror-currency-gear like other builds

SSF 5/ 10

Spoiler
CI gear hard to get or craft, but a lot alternatives and HoA very easy high scaleable without much investments, strong already on a lot 5-links

HC 7 - 8/10

Spoiler
I am personally not experienced in hc, only based on poeninja and pm's with lvl 100 hc players of the build I would rate:

Level 100 reached, es on block best against disconnects, but some b.i.s.- gear hard to get in hardcore-trade
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 2:19:59 PM
"
KhaosChampion wrote:
I just checked reckoning on my old guardian, it does not proc bastion of hope. So do not rely on that attack skill for the 10% bonus attack block.

The best skills I could come up with are SST/Helix/Charged dash. Can use any of those once every few seconds, doesnt even have to hit ennemies and you get your 10% attack block.

Rest of the PoB seems good so far

Hi Khaoschampion,

flickrstrike proccs bastion of hope also instant & very nice with additional movement-buff and also generates a lot of virulences when you linked it to chance to poison.

I changed the spellblock to attackblock, now without procced bastion of hope spellblock is 74% and attackblock 75%.

When you use other clusters in leaguestart, bastion of hope will procc after 3 sec from 70% to the 75% buff. And you can balance spellblock/ attackblock like you prefer or like you crafted or traded clusters and vary easy in the passivetree the blockstats.

I guess it's enough optimization and we can skill without the blockprocc to get the free socket.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 2:19:26 PM
"
JoeBroski wrote:

Somewhere in this huge treasure text dump that is this guide, he recommends Balormage's Dom Blow build for leveling to transition into end game if you want to go faster. This is probably what I am doing, going into maps with Dom Blow and amass gear to transition into HoAg.

https://balormage.com/build-guides/dominatingblow/

yes, that is a very good levelling-guide, with a very good overview, only a little outdated, in most parts still great to use. It is listed on page 50, hehe!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 2:27:23 PM
Hi, first of all - ty for all hard work put into this build and guide!
Cheers Chromino.
As the rest goes - why in pob there are 2 exact same rings ( both with 40% so its legacy std version ) - what about old one with vuln on hit - no need anymore? Or its some kind of mistake, and 40% should be in total? (20x2)
further - why using aafd in agony setup?
and for last - is there any easy way to craft this new ( if its gonna stick ) cluster jewel with block? Riot Queller got low chance and no tags, so its pretty demanding or lucky to get.
And for last - got +2 loyal skin; would it be worse or better then lords with iron reflexes? Notice there is phase acro now it armour, so little confused there. :)
Waiting for updated, even better optimised version of tree, and for some light in those questions - cheers and keep uo good work!
Hi there! Ty for such a cool guide

Can u plz give a 3.15 pob? Want to try gameplay but don't know how the current tree should be looking
"
oskurwensyn wrote:
Hi, first of all - ty for all hard work put into this build and guide!
Cheers Chromino.
As the rest goes - why in pob there are 2 exact same rings ( both with 40% so its legacy std version ) - what about old one with vuln on hit - no need anymore? Or its some kind of mistake, and 40% should be in total? (20x2)
further - why using aafd in agony setup?
and for last - is there any easy way to craft this new ( if its gonna stick ) cluster jewel with block? Riot Queller got low chance and no tags, so its pretty demanding or lucky to get.
And for last - got +2 loyal skin; would it be worse or better then lords with iron reflexes? Notice there is phase acro now it armour, so little confused there. :)
Waiting for updated, even better optimised version of tree, and for some light in those questions - cheers and keep uo good work!

Hi oskurwensyn,

awakened fire damage is in 3.16 bufffed with +1 gemlevel, it's low 120% multiplier is fine to reach level 28 or 31 of HoA with better skillefficiency. Some stats of 3.16 are still missing, so we wait for the final skill-efficiencies.

Rings are placeholders, all ailment avoidances are b.i.s. for circle of nostalgia. Of course there are not twins, sorry. :-)

whispers of doom vulnerability or for tankystyle level 100 enfeeble is still a fine possibility, but in the full maxblock-build-edition without glancing blows it's not recommended. For mapping it's great, for bossing not optimal. The passives of whispers of doom are better used different overall in 3.16

You can also take the spellblock large cluster conjured wall/ mage hunter and change some pasives or amulet-anooint between spellblock/ attackblock without problems. Explanations/ guide will be added soon on page 50 to switch like you want between block/ spellblock. Like you get the clusters and watcher's eye there will be an advice for both attack/ spellblock. When you get to 70% block + spellblock, you are extreme tanky with high es/ block.

In the spoiler "gear, skills, links" you find a lot nice keynotes in the spoiler "choose your keynote". Also with ordinary skin of the loyals a lot reached level 100, but skin of the lords buff 3.16 is hot charming and recommended.

Yes, the pob is still under construction and will be finished soon.

Thank you too and I wish you gooood loooot!

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 4:07:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info