⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Hardolaf wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Humtol wrote:
My current GB version: https://pastebin.com/p3fgcCmM

94k armour, 8k es.
Its a 122 point tree, that is already a strech goal. The last 7 points went to get chaos mastery and will give us 0.9M DPS. So with lvl 92 the tree is finished and the points from there can be spent in more es and with lvl 99 you can decide if you want the damage or put more in def.

I included time of need and added some Quality of life changes to fight ailments and curses. I removed the broken Watchers eye (had 18% instead of max 10%).

Hey huntol, avery fine pob! That same optimized path I guess will be in the GB-edition with increaesed wither-effect of "corruption"!

I am only not sure about healthy mind and +1 chaos.

Is there a reason the +1 wouldn't be wanted? I don't think we're using chaos skills too often? It looked like just Withering Step will be used somewhat frequently as far as I can tell unless the game also counts support gems?

7 points are much... For damage it's a big, big, big buff of course, but in many cases the 7 points are also interesting for defences.

Withering step is more for phasing and elusive, but speeds up also mapping with strong instant withers, but solely when you don't use skills. The 20 multistriking spiders apply full 15 withers nice singletarget.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 10:46:06 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Hey guys!

Might be a dumb question, but still - why we are using exactly Uncompromising on a cluster for reducing mana reserv?

Do we need Increased Stun Treshold? Or we can switch to Self-Control for example to get 50% more mana regeneration?

Self-control has less skill-efficiency than uncompromising.

I don't think Self-Control is even on the clusters we would use if I recall correctly.
"
Kereon wrote:
Does anyone know if Divine Shield works when we block physical damage ? I think we shouldn't underestimate how strong it will be against DOTs (very dangerous to us) or consecutive unlucky block rolls.

It might even be beneficial for us to spec into glancing blows because a blocked hit will be mitigated by armor, and might end up giving us crazy ES regen for 4 seconds on top of the ES on block.

Hi Kereon,

Divine Shield is very interesting against degen and dot and recommended as second most valuable keynote in "gear, skills, links" ---> body-armour ---> "Choose your keynote"
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 11:05:21 AM
Hey Chromino, are you going to be playing this league with us, or do you think you will stay in standard for the time being?
Hi, I think it's a very good build, is it really a starter ??, I see expensive items and enchant.
It will be my first build of energy shield.
"
sumfight wrote:
Hey Chromino, are you going to be playing this league with us, or do you think you will stay in standard for the time being?

Hehehe, I still not know exactly. I am more the slow gamer enjoying maxing out stuff and build up one character to the top and I am a very slow leveller also, hehe.

But I am also really in love with the ueber-content, the scourges, the new tree, and enterprising the new core-defences, so perhaps I leaguestart too again.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 12:22:45 PM
"
morganzark wrote:
Hi, I think it's a very good build, is it really a starter ??, I see expensive items and enchant.
It will be my first build of energy shield.

Hi morganzark,

HoA is not a racer, but with cheap starter gear very, very easy to enter red maps when you get the mechanic cast speed ---> virulences ---> millions of damage. It was in last leagues as guardian-minion-build the tanky tank of the tanks and you can raise the damage to number one also if you want.

On page 50 and on page 200 you find a lot experiences of Arachnophil Arachnophobiatics:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/200
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 11:30:22 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Humtol wrote:
My current GB version: https://pastebin.com/p3fgcCmM

94k armour, 8k es.
Its a 122 point tree, that is already a strech goal. The last 7 points went to get chaos mastery and will give us 0.9M DPS. So with lvl 92 the tree is finished and the points from there can be spent in more es and with lvl 99 you can decide if you want the damage or put more in def.

I included time of need and added some Quality of life changes to fight ailments and curses. I removed the broken Watchers eye (had 18% instead of max 10%).

Hey huntol, a very, very fine pob!

That same optimized path I guess and prepared too, hehehe!!

It will be in the GB-edition with increaesed wither-effect of "corruption"!

I am only not sure about healthy mind and +1 chaos. And to cap or overcap against debuffs in high mapmods resistances is much more difficult, but possible.

I added mastery for some resistances https://pastebin.com/AjfFnYnE

Thanks a lot.

I played this build in 3.14 without iron reflexes. I only had 30k armor with auras and buffed that to 85k with flasks. It was enough to be honest. But with blind and a shitload of evade.

Now evade, armour and es we will get a flat buff from gear as well as buffed auras. Currently PoB is to bugged/unfinished to get the right numbers, but I might switch to a ultra es regen version with apes slumer, malachais vision, resolute technique and ghost dance. With fullblock that would remove our one and only weakpoint: dot/dotstyla damage.

But that all depends on the final numbers and what the new league mechanic can offer.
@Chromino

I love the trees you made, you think you can do a league start with them?
Or are those for when you got the gear prepared?
"
Solidwolf wrote:
@Chromino

I love the trees you made, you think you can do a league start with them?
Or are those for when you got the gear prepared?

There is a league start section on the first page. This build has a bit more scuffed league start than some others. Have to start with life nodes and maybe some minion wheels until you get some gear and transition to CI. So there is re-spec involved. Also cluster jewels will be hard to come by for a while. Arakaali’s Fang expensive for the first week or so. I’m going to start with this just to avoid rolling six alts this league then end up here anyway like last league. But it will be somewhat slow going for a while, not zoom leveling like streamers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info