⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
sumfight wrote:
Man, I'm going back and forth so many times. Do I want to league start with this or a tried and true build I know like the back of my hand and then play this one later after I've gotten some currency.

Hard time

Prob go with this just because I don't want to run witch and then 4 to 5 days later do campaign again.

Yeeeaaass, it's hard to advice with new mechanics in core-defences 3.16 ...

but I would write definitiv:
Also with startergear like cold iron point dagger (with HoA phantasms-support) or Skin of the loyals / the coming calamity etc. this build works into red t16 great. Only just before transforming into CI are some boring and not optimal levels of not easy to balance defences and substain.

Manamanagement is sometimes not easy, but when you know the mechanics of high reserved mana with 3 factors: auras, heraldsupports, skillefficiency + low unreserved mana some fun of building too.

Above in your post the question I forgot to answer: movementskill is withering step on lmb, but choose the skill you prefer and want like flamedash, frostblink, etc.

Fullgeared you can combinate phaserun, quicksilver-flask and frostblink for 200% movementspeed if you want.

In the spoiler "keybindings and movement" are all tipps.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 21, 2021, 12:03:00 AM
How about changing vaal grace to cwdt vaal molten shell?
"
LamSensei wrote:
How about changing vaal grace to cwdt vaal molten shell?

Hi LamSensei,

With keynote iron reflexes a very nice, good and interesting idea! Yes. Try it out. I will test & check it also in 3.16. You cannot trigger vaal skills, but molten shell you can trigger on lmb, cws or cwdt.

Without ironreflexes you have 50% evasion and vaal grace is still very valuable for spell surpression.

Take a look into the spoiler "controls, keybindings, movement". Molten shell linked to Divergent cws has some advantages!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 21, 2021, 12:25:42 AM
Hello,
Is this build viable if I have arm problems like tendonitis ?
I mean : is it a click click click build or more an afk build ?

Thank you
"
LOKAPANDA wrote:
Hello,
Is this build viable if I have arm problems like tendonitis ?
I mean : is it a click click click build or more an afk build ?

Thank you

Lower click than other builds, but not an afk one you need to click to sustain your main minions. Maybe the cyclone version is better suited, you have only one click (keep pressed) to move and generate virulence, + the odd movement skill when you want to move to the next pack.
Why you dont pick up Divine Armor new node? It's seems free defensive layer...
"
kevinone0 wrote:
Why you dont pick up Divine Armor new node? It's seems free defensive layer...

Hi Kevinone0,

divine shield is recommended as second most valuable keynote on Skin of the lords. You can take it in instead of Iron reflexes very nice.

Take a look at "gear, skills, links" 》 bodyarmour
》"choose your keynote".

The pathing would be with 7 points too much. You can switch miniondamage and/or the weaker mana-passives into the pathing for divine shield easy when you prefer.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 21, 2021, 6:17:10 AM
Hey Chromino, what are your thought on an divergent Animate Guardian linked with Minion life and Meat Shield. With a Kingmaker for extra Fortify. Possible a link to him as well for extra Block for him? (Don't have a pob yet just thinking about it)
"
XeltryX wrote:
Hey Chromino, what are your thought on an divergent Animate Guardian linked with Minion life and Meat Shield. With a Kingmaker for extra Fortify. Possible a link to him as well for extra Block for him? (Don't have a pob yet just thinking about it)

That's 3-4 gem slots, what would you drop?

By the way, I am tempted to put feeding frenzy with the spiders, I think it's a net dps gain.
Ideally it would be on another pet cast on stun, but not enough sockets :(
Are there any videos with 10fps+ gameplay or are u all playing this build like this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info