⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Zepepsico wrote:
"
XeltryX wrote:
Hey Chromino, what are your thought on an divergent Animate Guardian linked with Minion life and Meat Shield. With a Kingmaker for extra Fortify. Possible a link to him as well for extra Block for him? (Don't have a pob yet just thinking about it)

That's 3-4 gem slots, what would you drop?

By the way, I am tempted to put feeding frenzy with the spiders, I think it's a net dps gain.
Ideally it would be on another pet cast on stun, but not enough sockets :(

Yes, feeding frenzy is very stttrong in this build. From HoA level 28 or 30 or something around, depending on set-up, it is recommended to support the spiders with Arakaali's fang feeding frenzy instead minion damage.

Best is as alternative summon holy relic linked with feeding frenzy, but only fullgeared there are enough skillsockets.
"
XeltryX wrote:
Hey Chromino, what are your thought on an divergent Animate Guardian linked with Minion life and Meat Shield. With a Kingmaker for extra Fortify. Possible a link to him as well for extra Block for him? (Don't have a pob yet just thinking about it)

In 3.15 it was easy to put an animate guardian or support spectres or zombies etc. in a hungry loop with meat shield, feeding frenzy, empower or elemental army etc. In 3.16 this variation is very, very difficult to realize with skill- efficiency.

I still not know if it will be possible.
There are not enough sockets, like Zepesico writes, so you could only switch much too much defences to animate guardian in the moment. When you path or anoint "charisma" or "discord artisan" it would work perhaps, but in the default fullblock Edition we anoint the amulet with blockskills.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 21, 2021, 6:40:00 AM
thanks for your input and great guide!
Hi Chromino!

I think we need a list of best keystones for us to try and scourge them on our items.

As Divine shield, Reflexes and others.
"
255461111 wrote:
Are there any videos with 10fps+ gameplay or are u all playing this build like this?

Like written and cried in top of spoiler "videos" my PC is historical high tension interesting, but not constructed for poe: no ssd, i4 3570, wi-fi, etc. 😉
There are a some videos of frannyx04 and CLloyd0 without cliffhanger-lags, hehe.

Overall the performance and fps is much better as with other minionbuilds.

Hehe! I can count sometimes the seconds per frame and r9 offers sometimes creations of low-budget new colourful fullscreen mtx effects.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 21, 2021, 8:21:40 AM
"
Ksakep wrote:
Hi Chromino!

I think we need a list of best keystones for us to try and scourge them on our items.

Hi Ksakep!

Yes.

The ranking of best keynotes is already updated.

Take a look at:

"gear, skills, links" 》 bodyarmour 》"choose your keynote"

I add a spoiler for scourges on page 50 in tradelinks later.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 21, 2021, 6:53:11 AM
"
XeltryX wrote:
thanks for your input and great guide!

Thank you too!

I will check the concrete skillreservations after Release.

I guess the following work-around will be possible:

Take flicker strike, whirling blades or cyclone to activate attackblock of bastion of hope, anoint amulet with discord artisan or charisma/ or take boots the stampede and anoint them, then you should be capped block spellblock, change 1x circle of nostalgia to hungry loop.

In "manamanagement" are more workarounds for skill-efficiency shown.

I am not sure if it will be possible to realize and wait for concrete numbers 3.16

In the Glancing blows edition it is easier to switch in.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 21, 2021, 8:32:12 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:
Hi Chromino!

Hi Ksakep!

Yes.

The ranking of best keynotes is already updated.

Take a look at:

"gear, skills, links" 》 bodyarmour 》"choose your keynote"

I add a spoiler for scourges on page 50 in tradelinks later.

you could put the last update date in the POB, this would be a great practice
and may use Better PathOfExile Trading

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/better-pathofexile-tradin/fhlinfpmdlijegjlpgedcmglkakaghnk

thx buddy !
Last edited by yluiz684 on Oct 21, 2021, 10:55:49 AM
Hey,

I apologize if this has already been asked, but would it be possible to get a POB of how you would implement Tempest Shield for the spell block bonus and the extra passives it would free up?

If you're too busy, no worries. I know league is fast approaching. :)

Have a nice day!
NM
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Oct 21, 2021, 11:07:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info