⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
radius540 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
Thank you so much Luetjeminze!!

I never experienced such a skilled poe-pob-er!

So much fun to celebrate with you this game and hack!

We path it nice again soon!

Update pob

Pob under construction

This new pob includes levelling sections but is still not full edited! It simulates already buffed skin of the lords and awakened gems as well as 3.16 reordered skill-reservations. Please add in the pob-bugged 15% spellblock of "safeguard" manually!

Here we crawl:

https://pastebin.com/g8Lbv5S2

It even gave a break now, without iron reflexer the armor drops to 30k...

Hi radius,

you need to count in 3.16 determination and grace buffed flat ar and more ev manually, sorry...

Some pages before in the thread there is a pob-link "eternal flask", hehehe and cheers, if you want to calculate / simulate.

We simulated already the 3.16 stats, but that numbers are not included in the pob, sorry. You reach 76k unbuffed, 135k armour buffed when 3.16 patch is included.

There are still a lot stats, gear, updated skills not included in pob.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 9:50:33 AM
"
Hey guys!

I'm a bit confused about why we are still using Memory Vault helmet.

And I'm not taking about a kind of nerf we get recently, just overall.

If I remove it from the build, with new phys reduction calculation we still reach 90% reduction with 70 000 armour.

Can't we find something better in the slot?

Like babutian writes above, you can reach with a nice rare helmet 400 es and some stats more, but you loose 300 es on block.

Both will work, but I guess es/ block is more valuable.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 9:23:32 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Hey guys!

I'm a bit confused about why we are still using Memory Vault helmet.

And I'm not taking about a kind of nerf we get recently, just overall.

If I remove it from the build, with new phys reduction calculation we still reach 90% reduction with 70 000 armour.

Can't we find something better in the slot?

Like babutian writes above, you can reach with a nice rare helmet 400 es more, but loose 300 es on block.

Both will work, but I guess es/ block is more valuable.

Thank you both guys for the feedback!

Talking about league start I'm thinking about starting with Purity and then with the transition to Agony at around 3rd day.
I'm a bit concerned about green gems - a lot of dexterity is required and it might be difficult to achieve during the first days at the market.
"
Humtol wrote:
My current GB version: https://pastebin.com/p3fgcCmM

94k armour, 8k es.
Its a 122 point tree, that is already a strech goal. The last 7 points went to get chaos mastery and will give us 0.9M DPS. So with lvl 92 the tree is finished and the points from there can be spent in more es and with lvl 99 you can decide if you want the damage or put more in def.

I included time of need and added some Quality of life changes to fight ailments and curses. I removed the broken Watchers eye (had 18% instead of max 10%).

Hey huntol, a very, very fine pob!

That same optimized path I guess and prepared too, hehehe!!

It will be in the GB-edition with increaesed wither-effect of "corruption"!

I am only not sure about healthy mind and +1 chaos. And to cap or overcap against debuffs in high mapmods resistances is much more difficult, but possible.

I added mastery for some resistances https://pastebin.com/AjfFnYnE
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 10:36:59 AM
Does anyone know if Divine Shield works when we block physical damage ? I think we shouldn't underestimate how strong it will be against DOTs (very dangerous to us) or consecutive unlucky block rolls.

It might even be beneficial for us to spec into glancing blows because a blocked hit will be mitigated by armor, and might end up giving us crazy ES regen for 4 seconds on top of the ES on block.
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Humtol wrote:
My current GB version: https://pastebin.com/p3fgcCmM

94k armour, 8k es.
Its a 122 point tree, that is already a strech goal. The last 7 points went to get chaos mastery and will give us 0.9M DPS. So with lvl 92 the tree is finished and the points from there can be spent in more es and with lvl 99 you can decide if you want the damage or put more in def.

I included time of need and added some Quality of life changes to fight ailments and curses. I removed the broken Watchers eye (had 18% instead of max 10%).

Hey huntol, avery fine pob! That same optimized path I guess will be in the GB-edition with increaesed wither-effect of "corruption"!

I am only not sure about healthy mind and +1 chaos.

Is there a reason the +1 wouldn't be wanted? I don't think we're using chaos skills too often? It looked like just Withering Step will be used somewhat frequently as far as I can tell unless the game also counts support gems?
"
Chromino wrote:
"
radius540 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
Thank you so much Luetjeminze!!

I never experienced such a skilled poe-pob-er!

So much fun to celebrate with you this game and hack!

We path it nice again soon!

Update pob

Pob under construction

This new pob includes levelling sections but is still not full edited! It simulates already buffed skin of the lords and awakened gems as well as 3.16 reordered skill-reservations. Please add in the pob-bugged 15% spellblock of "safeguard" manually!

Here we crawl:

https://pastebin.com/g8Lbv5S2

It even gave a break now, without iron reflexer the armor drops to 30k...

Hi radius,

you need to count in 3.16 determination and grace buffed flat ar and more ev manually, sorry...

Some pages before in the thread there is a pob-link "eternal flask", hehehe and cheers, if you want to calculate / simulate.

We simulated already the 3.16 stats, but that numbers are not included in the pob, sorry. You reach 76k unbuffed, 135k armour buffed when 3.16 patch is included.

There are still a lot stats, gear, updated skills not included in pob.

Thanks for the answer.

Two more questions about the pob:
1 - Why are we using Added Fire Damage (Vile Toxins does more damage)?
2 - Why is the Herald of Agony at level 25?
Last edited by radius540 on Oct 20, 2021, 10:32:24 AM
Hey guys!

Might be a dumb question, but still - why we are using exactly Uncompromising on a cluster for reducing mana reserv?

Do we need Increased Stun Treshold? Or we can switch to Self-Control for example to get 50% more mana regeneration?
"
radius540 wrote:

Thanks for the answer.

Two more questions about the pob:
1 - Why are we using Added Fire Damage (Vile Toxins does more damage)?
2 - Why is the Herald of Agony at level 25?

To simulate fast without editing the 3.16 buffs of skin of the lords and awakened gems.

Awakened fire damage with low 120% multiplicator is very interesting for tipping points 28 / 31 and buffed also in 3.16 with +1 physical gemlevels.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 10:43:50 AM
"
Hey guys!

Might be a dumb question, but still - why we are using exactly Uncompromising on a cluster for reducing mana reserv?

Do we need Increased Stun Treshold? Or we can switch to Self-Control for example to get 50% more mana regeneration?

Self-control has less skill-efficiency than uncompromising.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info