⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Solidwolf wrote:
You still got the iron reflex armor though, that costs more then all ur items together, what will you use befor that?

Hi solidwolf,

in the spoiler "gear, skills, links" ---> section bodyarmour "choose your keynote", is a ranking of other keynotes like divine shield or ghost dance.

I will add them in the rankings of poe-trade-links on page 50 also soon:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Skin of the loyals is enough for all content too, but to optimize and max up take one of many other possible Skin of the lords, they are buffed big in 3.16.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 5:57:03 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Solidwolf wrote:
You still got the iron reflex armor though, that costs more then all ur items together, what will you use befor that?

Hi solidwolf,

in the spoiler "gear, skills, links" ---> section bodyarmour "choose your keynote", is a ranking of other keynotes like divine shield or ghost dance.

I will add them in the rankings of poe-trade-links on page 50 also soon:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Skin of the loyals is enough for all content too, but to optimize and max up take one of many other possible Skin of the lords, they are buffed big in 3.16.

Thx!
In my current view, I think the pure block option is not viable until one can get a clarity watcher's eye and at least one split personality (probably under 5.5k to 6k ES without).
I think we need to start as life/es hybrid, then move to a glancing blow build with the extra points on ES (and some damage) until we can farm the rest of the items.

The pure block version has too many must haves to be viable.
"
Solidwolf wrote:

It only halves your armour without it :-) nbd
"
Zepepsico wrote:
In my current view, I think the pure block option is not viable until one can get a clarity watcher's eye and at least one split personality (probably under 5.5k to 6k ES without).
I think we need to start as life/es hybrid, then move to a glancing blow build with the extra points on ES (and some damage) until we can farm the rest of the items.

The pure block version has too many must haves to be viable.

Yes, that way the build levels of course with GB. Only above 65% block/ spellblock you can switch GB out. Levelling pob is arriving soon.

Before watcher eye you can vary and balance block (and es of course too) with passives on tree and clusters and also amulet for example.

7.5 k es are enough against oneshots. GB is very nice with high es/ block, but don't forget interesting 65% more damagereductions of fullblock and the same remaining top es/ block in the end.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 6:41:38 AM
"
lilbuddha wrote:
"
Solidwolf wrote:

It only halves your armour without it :-) nbd

Yeeeahh, but with divine shield don't forget nice 50% gained evasion, spell surpression of vaal grace and regenerations of divine shield or with ghostdance more es when you get hit.

Poe is much about balanced layers of defences and balancing damage and tankyness of course.
It's hard to balance the defences best before the league begins with new armour formulas, evasion formulas, buffed stats on gear and skills, new keynotes etc., but the build offers much layers of defences, so it's also while still not maxed up already top tanky. It's one of the best tanks. When you not choose glascannonstyle or a new imba-build arrives, it offers most high damage in offensive edition of all guardian-minion-builds, or no1 armour and es/ block and layers of defences in the tank-edition, that's the numbers and poe-ninja-rankings.

- hehe, by the way, the new defences fullblock need som points investment, but with 2.7 k es/ block they are definitely imba when there are blockable attacks 😉

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 21, 2021, 1:08:21 AM
Thank you so much Luetjeminze!!

I never experienced such a skilled poe-pob-er!

So much fun to celebrate with you this game and hack!

We path it nice again soon!

Update pob

Pob under construction

This new pob includes levelling sections but is still not full edited! It simulates already buffed skin of the lords and awakened gems as well as 3.16 reordered skill-reservations. Please add in the pob-bugged 15% spellblock of "safeguard" manually!

Here we crawl:

https://pastebin.com/gwn65DcF
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 10:03:34 AM
Hey guys!

I'm a bit confused about why we are still using Memory Vault helmet.

And I'm not taking about a kind of nerf we get recently, just overall.

If I remove it from the build, with new phys reduction calculation we still reach 90% reduction with 70 000 armour.

Can't we find something better in the slot?
It's not only dmg reduction, the ES you get on block scales with armour
"
Chromino wrote:
Thank you so much Luetjeminze!!

I never experienced such a skilled poe-pob-er!

So much fun to celebrate with you this game and hack!

We path it nice again soon!

Update pob

Pob under construction

This new pob includes levelling sections but is still not full edited! It simulates already buffed skin of the lords and awakened gems as well as 3.16 reordered skill-reservations. Please add in the pob-bugged 15% spellblock of "safeguard" manually!

Here we crawl:

https://pastebin.com/g8Lbv5S2

It even gave a break now, without iron reflexer the armor drops to 30k...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info