⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Humtol, I took a look at your POB and I think Corruption might be better than Heart of Darkness for the Chaos node as it doesn't appear that Heart of Darkness itself does anything for the build according to POB while Corruption would improve the Withering Touch on the spiders leading to more damage done by the Herald of Agony.

Any thoughts on this change?
"
Hardolaf wrote:
Humtol, I took a look at your POB and I think Corruption might be better than Heart of Darkness for the Chaos node as it doesn't appear that Heart of Darkness itself does anything for the build according to POB while Corruption would improve the Withering Touch on the spiders leading to more damage done by the Herald of Agony.

Any thoughts on this change?

You are absolutly right. I am still tinkering with this build. Currently I am thinking about useing saveguard (currently pob doesn't calculated it right) over the block cluster jewel. They have a lot of stats we don't need and it is an expensive cluster. Also it still has testduo annointed, which we don't need.

What I like about it is: we are immune to ignite and (maybe) curses. Dont know how it is calculated right.
So, we need to take Bastion of Hope or Time of Need will be better later with decent block chance?
"
Ksakep wrote:
So, we need to take Bastion of Hope or Time of Need will be better later with decent block chance?

The build I gave a bit before has full block without GB and with Time.of Need, so it doable.
I did make a mistake though and it has only 7 or 7.2k ED at lvl 100 which makes me nervous.

I will check tonight after work whether a GB version would be better. No GB makes us tankier against swarms of strong monsters, but ES is needed to tank bosses (otherwise we need to learn to manually dodge, which goes against the lazy ethos of the build). I feel 8 or 9k will be needed for simulacrum bosses per example.
"
Ksakep wrote:

Because some easy layers of defences like blindings or dodges are nerfed, Es and Max mana with unusable healthy mind is nerfed too, the blue/ red nightmare is not valuable, and so is max mana as es from watcher's eye and tree lowered, my thoughts overall are:

Let's choose and balance to the other strong top layers of defences: fullblockings. They cooperate best with our second top stat beside armour: 2700 es on block, not reachable by other builds. Especially spellblocking are buffed a lot on the tree and with new easy tempest shield-aura. With buffed armour, 2700 es on fullblock, and buffed es-stats on gear it will be the tank of tanks again like last leagues! Hehe!

Glancing blows edition will follow soon. I guess it will not reach this league tankyness as fullblock, because iron reflexes without blindings lost some ehp, but it will also work with other balancings very, very strong!

Overall the path of fullblock seems to be extreme fancy. Evasion, divine shield or wicked ward are very interesting too, but at first view I advice to fullblockings.

When we block 3 hits full and one hit reachs us, we substain and recover 8k es in this sequenze. And blockings are not limited, this works 10x each second in simulacrumwaves or ueber-blights.
That's allstar's tankystyle, I guess we are ready and prepared for all scourges and all ueber-content.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 6:32:06 AM
Thank you Chromino for keeping this up to date!

It's going to be a great league.

The new build (the link at the top of the 1st post) doesn't have a movement skill, does it? Don't we need Frostblink for fast spider creation?

BTW. I have a funny story to share, when I started to test the build at the end of Expedition, I accidentally opened a No Mana Regen map without knowing it. So I raised my 20 spiders and proceeded through the map, and then suddenly I realized I had no more mana left. "Well shit" I thought to myself, but I continued with spiders only and their number went down a bit a few times but they kept killing and re-summoning themselves and they cleared 3/4 of the map before I finally had to TP out and get a mana flask! So I cleared 3/4 of a T12 map with 0 skills used and buttons pressed except movement. Amazing.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
Thank you Chromino for keeping this up to date!

It's going to be a great league.

The new build (the link at the top of the 1st post) doesn't have a movement skill, does it? Don't we need Frostblink for fast spider creation?

BTW. I have a funny story to share, when I started to test the build at the end of Expedition, I accidentally opened a No Mana Regen map without knowing it. So I raised my 20 spiders and proceeded through the map, and then suddenly I realized I had no more mana left. "Well shit" I thought to myself, but I continued with spiders only and their number went down a bit a few times but they kept killing and re-summoning themselves and they cleared 3/4 of the map before I finally had to TP out and get a mana flask! So I cleared 3/4 of a T12 map with 0 skills used and buttons pressed except movement. Amazing.

Hi Jadran,

thank you a lot, hehe! Yeeahh, the small cute arachnos are hungry! Nice to see you again, let it crawl!

I choosed this time withering step as movement skill for lmb. Craft a quicksilver-flask with "used when using a movementskill" autotriggered for fast mapping.
Of course you can take the movement you prefer instead, no problem! To raise spiders take stormbrand, it is fitting best, or frostblink, yes.

Some small updates in pob with skills like amulet-anoint deflection and attackblock large jewel with Prodigious defences / riot queller instead spellblock conjured wall/ mage hunter will arrive today.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 5:02:05 AM
"
Humtol wrote:
My current GB version: https://pastebin.com/p3fgcCmM

94k armour, 8k es.
Its a 122 point tree, that is already a strech goal. The last 7 points went to get chaos mastery and will give us 0.9M DPS. So with lvl 92 the tree is finished and the points from there can be spent in more es and with lvl 99 you can decide if you want the damage or put more in def.

I'm considering this build and of course saw this is really an end-game POB with some extremely unrealistic items for a non-0.1%'er

For those like me who have plenty of experience but less time, i've done some quick edits to the POB to make it more realistic.
-removed watcher's eye
-swapped in the nostalgia rings without the insane synthesis mods
-removed one of two split personality
-Dropped the Chaos Nodes to bring it to a lvl 92 tree (could probably move around ES instead?)
-dropped down to lvl 21 HOA (why was this set to 24?
-empower to lvl 3 instead of 4
-normal gems instead of awakened
-Unchecked Vaal Grace
-Unchecked Bottled Faith

This halves your dps to 2.478mil
https://pastebin.com/6JDZi1nD
"
lilbuddha wrote:
"
Humtol wrote:

94k armour, 8k es.
Its a 122 point tree, that is already a strech goal. The last 7 points went to get chaos mastery and will give us 0.9M DPS. So with lvl 92 the tree is finished and the points from there can be spent in more es and with lvl 99 you can decide if you want the damage or put more in def.

I'm considering this build and of course saw this is really an end-game POB with some extremely unrealistic items for a non-0.1%'er

For those like me who have plenty of experience but less time, i've done some quick edits to the POB to make it more realistic.
-removed watcher's eye
-Dropped the Chaos Nodes to bring it to a lvl 92 tree (could probably move around ES instead?)
-Unchecked Vaal Grace
-Unchecked Bottled Faith

Hi lilbuddha,

thank you a lot!

Don't forget to count 20 spiders 1.3M- 1.7M damage in, I guess it's important for your maths too.
They are in the dropdown-menue of pob at the left side, choose "mainskill" ---> "raise spider" and multiplicate 20x.

Skin of the lord is buffed and a lot awakened gems, it simulates fast new HoA level in 3.16 without editing skillgems/ armour.

You can easy balance passive points like raze and pillage, weak mana-points and a lot more passives like you want and prefer, it's flexible.

I guess with the CI gear helmet and shield and some stuff like boots, cheaper starter-rings (with solely skillreservstion-efficiency) and belt you will be ready for almost all poe-content.

Yes, the build shows endgamegear, but you can vary a lot and in all last leagues top positions and level 100 were fast & easy reached with basic lowbudget-gear like Skin of the loyals, no keynotes, no aul's uprising, not optimized gems, etc.

I thought often also too to show first the starting gear like I do it in the spoiler "Tipps for levelling and leaguestart" and then after the endgame-gear, but of course poe is a lot about min-maxing too, so I put it into that spoiler until now and show endgamegear first because that way you can organize your gearing and trading better I guess and hope.

The levelling pob arrives soon as written in top of the build header with a section leaguestart and lowbudget, on page 50 you find already all variants listed. Some for 3.16 are missing, but let me first Update the mainguide and pob's.

Don't worry, without maxed gear the build overuns red t16's early with startergear, no problem.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 20, 2021, 7:24:51 AM
You still got the iron reflex armor though, that costs more then all ur items together, what will you use befor that?

"
lilbuddha wrote:
"
Humtol wrote:

94k armour, 8k es.

-removed watcher's eye
-Unchecked Vaal Grace
-Unchecked Bottled Faith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info