⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Zepepsico wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Solidwolf wrote:
Ah yes forgot the rotten claws thanks
When i deactivate Glancing Blows shows 38% block chance and 36% spell block, is this normal / wrong?

Yes, pob is stil bugged on many clusters and count there zero blocknumbers. Count clusters manually and add in:

bastion of hope 2x10%
Watcher Eye determination 8% attackblock
replica pure talent 2x4%
shield mastery 6% attackblock
mage hunter and conjured wall large cluster 10% spellblock
belt jewel if you want 2%

tempest shield if you want 25-26%

Finally 74% / 75% without stempest shield, hehe!
Arachnophilia!

I am not sure which version of PoB you are using, but in the live normal (not dev version) the 6% shield mastery works, same for determination watcher eye.

Still had dev-pob from yesterday. Shield mastery worked, but some spellblockclusters not.
I forgot above 6% attackblock amulet-anoint and edited.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 19, 2021, 2:49:43 AM
"
JoeBroski wrote:
I had a whole written out thing about mana reservation in this build, but I accidentally deleted the -20 from Memory Vault right when I started doing my spreadsheet math. Oops. In any case...

Ultimately, it comes down to the fact that you can mix and match reservation efficiency really well without having to anoint Charisma, but you'll need at least one Circle of Nostalgia and one small reservation cluster jewel (probably Discipline), in addition to some other kinds of reservation Efficiency:

A second Circle of Nostalgia or Presage cluster

And

A Determination Efficiency from Armour Mastery or a second Determination Cluster

If you don't have Memory Vault yet, you don't need very much Efficiency at all to run all the auras, which makes this build that much more affordable as you league start.

To give an idea, here are some Efficiency Configurations and the resulting Reservation Efficiency you need on the tree (add 20% if you use Memory Vault):

-Circle of Nostalgia x2 = 80% Efficiency on Herald
-Determination Mastery = 25% efficiency
Resulting Efficiency needed on tree: 36%

-Circle of Nostalgia x1 + Intuitive Leap Presage Cluster = 80% Efficiency on Herald
-Determination Cluster Jewel = 50% Efficiency
Resulting Efficiency needed on tree: 28%

-Circle of Nostalgia x1 = 40% Efficiency on Herald
-Determination Cluster = 50% Efficiency
-Discipline Cluster = 80% Efficiency
Resulting Efficiency needed on tree: 28%

Thank you a lot JoeBroski!!

So with 2x circle of nostalgia, determination and self-control we can probably switch in tempest shield for 6-7 free passives (like armour mastery, block mastery, chaos mastery or anointed flesh or small clusters for ailment immunities with flexible sentry/ elegant form), or switch helmet enchant or switch out a small cluster or change 1-2 masteries thumbed.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 19, 2021, 3:53:16 AM
Did anyone look at the new link skills with the link-a-minion mastery ? I'm thinking Cast-on-Friend to automate some stuff or simply a damage link (crit ? ).
Tree balance changed (buffs for minion nodes).

Also:

"Reflect Physical Damage equal to 500% of Physical Damage prevented when Hit"

replaced with

"100% increased Armour from Equipped Shield"

in shield masteries. Good for us?

Also - Link Skills can target Damagable Minions (instead of Minions, so no link skills for HoA or spiders)
Last edited by Ksakep on Oct 19, 2021, 4:05:57 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
DreadMoore wrote:

How do you suppose to achieve max block without Glancing Blows?
Meh, Elemental Equilibrium in the bottom part of the tree actually huge nerf. (-12% dps)

Without the blue Nightmare its really hard to cap spell block

Hi Dreadmoore,

full block, no glancing blows, will work like that:

A lot passives like charisma, safeguard, arcane sanctuary are bugged in the pob-developer test in the moment, I corrected and count:

buffed 87k armour, 7.5 k es, only 3.6 k mana, pob says much too much unreserved mana (613, when that is true change mastery or passives or small cluster of course), no healthy mind, no nightmare

1 large cluster conjured wall & magehunter to reach 74% spellblock, with belt-jewel overcapped 76% lol ;-)

60% block, anoint amulet brutal blade or testudo for 66% (or deflection for 65% with some endurance charges), take determination attackblock-mod on watcher's eye for full total 74% attackblock (or clusterpassive or different amulet like anvil etc.) without glancing blows.

replica pure talent used, bastion of hope, shield mastery for attackblock with shield

Still without tempest shield!! Switch in tempest shield for 5-7 free passives! Take for example with tempest shield increased max block of mastery or armour mastery and regret raze and pillage when you need one jewel slot more next to armour mastery. It's also probably possible to change in new buffed Purity of elements for permament ailments-immunities (or 50% evasion without iron reflexes)!

We loose anointed flesh, but get instead arcane sanctuary for ailment avoidances and 100% damagereductions of blockings.

yes, ee is a nerf for the offensive edition "make hatred, not grace". You can craft exposure on triggerwand, then the nerf is only about 6%. But with the big buff of Skin of the lords and awakened gems, total +3-4 gemlevels the build is buffed about 50% and more HoA- damage, when you go for full attack even much more.

Edited
Pathing at top of witch-area will perhaps free 1 passive, I optimize more tomorrow

Jewel Socket and Bastion of Hope is way too much investment.
Probably its something like this

https://pastebin.com/AJct7ZYc

121k armor, 7.2k es, Divine Shield, Glancing Blows, Grace, Hatred, Determination, Discipline, max spell block, 5.5mil dps, 100% curse immunity
Last edited by DreadMoore on Oct 19, 2021, 5:00:23 AM
"
DreadMoore wrote:

Jewel Socket and Bastion of Hope is way too much investment.
Probably its something like this

https://pastebin.com/yV8p0P78

121k armor, 7.2k es, Divine Shield, Glancing Blows, Grace, Hatred, Determination, Discipline, max spell block, 5.5mil dps, 100% curse immunity

Hi Dreadmoore,

I check later your pob.

But you really want to change 100% damagereductions of full block, stun-immunities and only a needed anti-curse flask-suffix for glancing blows only low 35% dr and hatred? For damage hatred is great, but divine shield you can get on armourkeynote instead, and jewel/ cluster and ailments-immunities you can change when you switch in tempest shield in the new set-up.

That will the new definitiv defensive tank level 100 edition with a lot advantages like debilations on block and 60-100% ailment-avoidances. 😀

The glancing-blow pob's will follow soon, also a pob with a full-damage build and probably hatred.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 19, 2021, 4:43:22 AM
Glancing Blows is a no-no for me. 65% of damage is a huge amount.
"
Ksakep wrote:

Glancing blows-editions will work very, very fine too, but with the new masteries and tempest shield the 100% full-block edition will be tankier I guess with full damage.

Let's check out, hehe!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 19, 2021, 4:47:09 AM
"
Ksakep wrote:

I played PoE now for 1200 hours and in my mind I always read glancing blows as: You block 65% of damage from blocked hits ....
Last edited by DreadMoore on Oct 19, 2021, 5:40:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info