⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
ahegao21 wrote:
Will you make new passive tree and gem links for 3.16 before league start , or you will update it later of the league Chromino? I'm new to this build but kinda wanna start league with it

Hi ahegao21,

Tree is almost ready on top of frontpage 1, complete optimized tree (pathing top of witch area free up 1 point) and glancing blow tree will follow soon.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 18, 2021, 10:22:53 PM
"
Clausdan wrote:
Did we get something against DOT damage? Felt that was a problem in previous leagues.

Looking forwards to trying this again :)

Yeeah, dot is still our last remaiming weak spot. With divine shield and ghost dance you have new keynotes to try out against dot. New instant autotriggered flasks help a lot too when you craft them with instilling orbs. In the new armour-mastery are interesting new mechanics too: you can combinate them with another helmet which heals you for 10% of reflected physical damage. The new op-mageblood would be best to fit in, and the pantheons get a bit buffed in 3.16. Wiced ward got buffed and is worth a try too.

There is a new build-edition fullblock, no glancing blows, almost completed and the new 100% damagereductions should help a lot also with the new changed mechanics in all core-defences.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 18, 2021, 10:22:25 PM
Hello, are you planning to update/add the section for league start and transitions?
Can we get a pob link to the new tree.

Here is what I have came up with so far but it has issues. Please feel free to iterate and share back and forth: https://pastebin.com/pTBYedhs
Last edited by Manfred_Sideous on Oct 19, 2021, 12:15:12 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
ahegao21 wrote:
Will you make new passive tree and gem links for 3.16 before league start , or you will update it later of the league Chromino? I'm new to this build but kinda wanna start league with it

Hi ahegao21,

Tree is almost ready on top of frontpage 1, complete optimized tree (pathing top of witch area free up 1 point) and glancing blow tree will follow soon.

https://pastebin.com/Gt6nFZf5

I copied you but I got 125 points when doing that, and you said I should have 7 left, a bit lost
"
Solidwolf wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
ahegao21 wrote:

Hi ahegao21,

https://pastebin.com/Gt6nFZf5

I copied you but I got 125 points when doing that, and you said I should have 7 left, a bit lost

Hi solidwolf,

did you regret 2 passives rotten claws, no glancing blows and choose 2 points bandits? Should be 123 of 123 passives.

When you use new tempestshield with 25% spellblock you can regret 7 passives spellblock and still cap 73 or 75% spellblock. I do the concrete skillreervations later, but it should work without problems.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 19, 2021, 2:17:28 AM
"
Leoncelot wrote:
Hello, are you planning to update/add the section for league start and transitions?

Yes. There will be full optimized pob's before leaguestart, probably the first ones today or tomorrow.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 19, 2021, 2:20:02 AM
Ah yes forgot the rotten claws thanks
When i deactivate Glancing Blows shows 38% block chance and 36% spell block, is this normal / wrong?
"
Solidwolf wrote:
When i deactivate Glancing Blows shows 38% block chance and 36% spell block, is this normal / wrong?

Yes, pob is stil bugged on many clusters and count there zero blocknumbers. Count clusters manually and add in:

bastion of hope 2x10%
Watcher Eye determination 8% attackblock
replica pure talent 2x4%
shield mastery 6% attackblock
Amulet anoint 6% attackblock
mage hunter and conjured wall large cluster 10% spellblock
belt jewel if you want 2%

tempest shield if you want 25-26%

Finally 74% / 75% without stempest shield, hehe!
Arachnophilia!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 19, 2021, 2:46:26 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Solidwolf wrote:

Yes, pob is stil bugged on many clusters and count there zero blocknumbers. Count clusters manually and add in:

bastion of hope 2x10%
Watcher Eye determination 8% attackblock
replica pure talent 2x4%
shield mastery 6% attackblock
mage hunter and conjured wall large cluster 10% spellblock
belt jewel if you want 2%

tempest shield if you want 25-26%

Finally 74% / 75% without stempest shield, hehe!
Arachnophilia!

I am not sure which version of PoB you are using, but in the live normal (not dev version) the 6% shield mastery works, same for determination watcher eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info