⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Chromino wrote:

Hi Dreadmoore,

I check later your pob.

But you really want to change 100% damagereductions of full block, stun-immunities and only a needed anti-curse flask-suffix for glancing blows only low 35% dr and hatred? For damage hatred is great, but divine shield you can get on armourkeynote instead, and jewel/ cluster and ailments-immunities you can change when you switch in tempest shield in the new set-up.

That will the new definitiv defensive tank level 100 edition with a lot advantages like debilations on block and 60-100% ailment-avoidances. 😀

The glancing-blow pob's will follow soon, also a pob with a full-damage build and probably hatred.

Updated and a bit optimized pob. Honestly, there are no issues with survivability, but you're really feeling of damage lacking.

"
Ksakep wrote:
Glancing Blows is a no-no for me. 65% of damage is a huge amount.

Your need the fact of a block in this build, there is not much reason of how much amount you're blocking.
You cant rely on chances at your defenses cuz there is always 25% to not block and you have to survive that damage.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Oct 19, 2021, 5:44:15 AM
"
Ksakep wrote:
Glancing Blows is a no-no for me. 65% of damage is a huge amount.

65% is not a lot when the block grant your more heal than damage.

Let's math :
You take averrage hit of 1.000 damage (after reductions)
A block grant you 1.000 hp
with 40% block, you take an average of 600 damages and you heal an average of 400 hp
with 75% block Glancing Blow, you take an average of 737,5 damage and you heal for an average of 750 hp

In our case, the block heal almost always more than the hit, so the difference is even higher.

Glancing Blow perfectly fit the build with low cost for league-start, and you even can now go full block without Glancing Blow later.
This build is no joke :D
Could we get the updated 3.16 PoB pls!
Here we crawl:

https://pastebin.com/8N4Km44N

7.5 k ES, buffed 111 k armour with iron reflexes, 2.2k es/ block, capped 75%/ 75% block and spellblock, no glancing blows

Or alternative 70k armour, 1.4 k es/ block, 46% evasion with another keynote

I simulated buffed skin of the lords and awakened minion damage

4.7M HoA, 1.3M spiders

"Safeguard" is bugged in pob: please add manually 15% spellblock

103 unreserved mana when pob is correct.

You can switch in tempest shield with some changes, pob follows later for tempest shield, glancing blow, hatred, divine shield etc.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 19, 2021, 11:52:12 AM
Thank-you so much!
"
Chromino wrote:
Here we crawl:

https://pastebin.com/eiG69F8q

7.5 k ES, buffed 111 k armour with iron reflexes, 2.2k es/ block, capped 75%/ 75% block and spellblock, no glancing blows

4.7M HoA, 1.3M spiders

You can switch in tempest shield with some changes, pob follows later for tempest shield, glancing blow, hatred, divine shield etc.

This sadly is not correct anymore with the new memory vault, Mana reservation is way more as is the lower amount of armour granted.
"
Lost_Legend wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
Here we crawl:

4.7M HoA, 1.3M spiders

This sadly is not correct anymore with the new memory vault, Mana reservation is way more as is the lower amount of armour granted.

Yeah we drop to 41k armour without flasks.

Also I can't make the reservation work:

* 2x Nostalgia @ 40% each (not sure that will be their value)
* Helmet enchant 45% (as per patch note)
* 8% tree
* -20% on Vault
* Discpline mastery 25%
* Determination 50% on uncompromising
Last edited by Zepepsico on Oct 19, 2021, 7:40:26 AM
we have to factor in that Determination and Grace both give flat armour and evasion rn, which is not yet included in POB
"
Lost_Legend wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
Here we crawl:

4.7M HoA, 1.3M spiders

pob shows enough mana, but we could also switch in 1x reservation mastery or self-control instead flexible sentry on a small cluster if needed.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 19, 2021, 7:34:36 AM
Hi. Could you do similar development paths for the start of the league. As well as suggest what ability bundle is better to run up to the 3rd act before getting HoA. Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Tossik13 on Oct 19, 2021, 7:27:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info