⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Humtol wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
The masteries:

The strong shield mastery helps with new reachable ailment avoidances a lot. Last percents of blockings and added debilitating debuffings charms much when you go full block gladiador return 2.0 (
- see II. just following below.

Will you do a glancing blow build too? I prefer 75% chance with glancing blows over 50% chance full block.

I think we can now realistically aim for a true 75/75 build, that is +200% more eHP if I recall correctly.
"
Humtol wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
The masteries:

The strong shield mastery helps with new reachable ailment avoidances a lot. Last percents of blockings and added debilitating debuffings charms much when you go full block gladiador return 2.0 (
- see II. just following below.

Will you do a glancing blow build too? I prefer 75% chance with glancing blows over 50% chance full block.

Both have to reach max 75%, with less than 70% blocking it's not optimized.

There will be glancing blows too of course for a build with high es on block or added evasion, but also another 75% without glancing blows, with 100% damage reduction.

They will vary in tempest shield, bastion of hope on / time of need off, and blue/red nightmare mainly.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 18, 2021, 9:59:41 AM
"
Zepepsico wrote:

I think we can now realistically aim for a true 75/75 build, that is +200% more eHP if I recall correctly.

Yes, exactly, seems like with the masteries we get the last percents block chances to 75. Or we need replica pure talent or a small cluster to get full 75%.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 18, 2021, 10:18:37 AM
Hey bois, this is looking exciting.
"
Chromino wrote:
"
braniels2 wrote:
Hello, im testing several different skill to start leveling with guardian tree, but i cant find something that i feel ok in damage, i buyed the HOA set up (3L) in act 3 but i have very low damage on the boss, with what skill you level in league start guys?'

Hi braniels2,
do you have Herald of Ash in your setup? Or Herald Agony?
Take Herald of Agony and you need mandatory also "chance to poison" linked to a skill like storm brand, ball-lightning or cyclone, see section "gear, skill, links" section gloves or spoiler "checklist damage".

Yes, in that run i have HoA with storm bran and/or ball lightning poison set up, but not herald of ash, may be i will do another test run or i will have to level up with totems.

Thanks for answer.
Hey guys,

I'm super torn because I'd like to run this on league start but I'm worried it'll be rather slow and that prices of the required items will be high. Would it be better to play Dom. Blow for the first week and then respec? What are you guys planning on?
"
tombikocher wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm super torn because I'd like to run this on league start but I'm worried it'll be rather slow and that prices of the required items will be high. Would it be better to play Dom. Blow for the first week and then respec? What are you guys planning on?

I keep going back and forth on that as well. I think once I get to play with the new tree in PoB I'll make my final decision. I'll prob try and just start with this build though and tough it out. I ran one practice run to maps only using what I found in game and it was OK besides some bigger bosses taking a little while. Worst league starter I ever did was when Hexblast first came out, and this felt way better than that.
For those of you looking for a decent league starter that goes a bit faster then HoAG until maps, Consider going storm brand spell slinger. You can use almost the same tree with a 4link brand. When you feel comfortable, just swap your gems back into Agony. (Make sure to level your gems in your 2nd weapon swap so when you make the transition its not level 1 gems). HoAG is one of those builds that you dont need anything else then the main links to play in white maps, Meaning that you dont need any dmg on the tree, so even if you spec a bit more dmg for your leveling, you wont be hampered too much until you get enough regrets to go back into this magnificent build.
"
KhaosChampion wrote:
For those of you looking for a decent league starter that goes a bit faster then HoAG until maps, Consider going storm brand spell slinger. You can use almost the same tree with a 4link brand. When you feel comfortable, just swap your gems back into Agony. (Make sure to level your gems in your 2nd weapon swap so when you make the transition its not level 1 gems). HoAG is one of those builds that you dont need anything else then the main links to play in white maps, Meaning that you dont need any dmg on the tree, so even if you spec a bit more dmg for your leveling, you wont be hampered too much until you get enough regrets to go back into this magnificent build.

what are the link in your 4L stormbrand?
"
zcythustk wrote:
"
KhaosChampion wrote:

what are the link in your 4L stormbrand?

Just go with a general storm brand/spell slinger/conc effect/elemental focus. You can use a 2nd 4link with spell slinger/arc/hydrophere + onslaught if you can reserve it, if not keep it a 3link.

Its just a normal templar leveling. Pick up a few brand or lightning dmg nodes on the tree. Then you can transition into HoAG very easily from there when you feel like it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info