⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Does anyone have a list of item for leaguestarting with this build. I know there is one on page 50, but its kinda confusing.
"
kubicka wrote:
Does anyone have a list of item for leaguestarting with this build. I know there is one on page 50, but its kinda confusing.

The bare minimum package in terms of gear to make such a build work are (imho):

- 6L Skin of the Loyal (other Body Armours lose way too much ES/Armour)

- Aegis Aurora Shield

- Memory Vault with a corresponding -reservation Enchant for your Herald

- 1 Circle of Guilt/Nostalgia with -20 reservation

- 2 Golden and 1 Opalscent Oil to anoint Charisma

- Healthy Mind Jewel

- Small Cluster Jewel with Determination has -30% res

- This should allow you to reserve almost all your mana for Determination, Clarity and your Herald, ending up in 6k+ ES and a healthy 500-1k ES on Block (ie 25k - 50k armour)

Important next upgrades:

- Empower level 3-4

- Arakaali's Fang fiend Dagger (Cold Iron Point is a budget idea idea to scale your Herald)

- at least one Writhing Jar

- Medium Cluster Jewels for damage (get Virulence to 50 or more)

- Split Personality (Armour/ES on a budget, Int/Mana for the high end)

- Astramentis and Shapers touch for a budget stat stacking package
"
HatMatter wrote:
"
kubicka wrote:

- Aegis Aurora Shield

- Healthy Mind Jewel

- This should allow you to reserve almost all your mana for Determination, Clarity and your Herald, ending up in 6k+ ES and a healthy 500-1k ES on Block (ie 25k - 50k armour)

Important next upgrades:

- Empower level 3-4

- Arakaali's Fang fiend Dagger (Cold Iron Point is a budget idea idea to scale your Herald)

Well this is actually not so much leaguestarting as I thought, but thanks.
"
kubicka wrote:

Yeah, this is not exactly a league start build. However, you could level a different guardian and collect your first few 100c and respec.
"
kubicka wrote:
"
HatMatter wrote:
"
kubicka wrote:

- Aegis Aurora Shield

- Healthy Mind Jewel

Important next upgrades:

- Empower level 3-4

Hi Kubicka,

On page 50 in the first top spoiler "1. Starting gear / leaguestart / levelling" are the most important leaguestart-pieces for each slot to reach already high tier maps.
Then like every league it's getting interesting which slots are cheap traded and which expensive... In the following gear sections are all other alternatives listed in order of importance and alternatives are explained page 1 in the spoiler "Tipps for beginning, levelling, gearing, trading and Leaguestart"- but I am sorry for the wall of text and long list. Just take a look what gear, jewels and clusters is traded cheap on these starting days.

For example

- with very cheap 5-links lionseye vision you get included pierce for hoA and buffed 70 k armour, 1.4 k es on block, 6k es

- or with cheap "the coming valamity" you will have much more mana for auras and skillreservations, much damage with +2 herald-gemlevels and buffed 50k armour, 1k es on block, 6.5 k es

With the weapon: cold iron point dagger, armour: basic skin of the loyal (or cheap 5-6 links lionseye vision or for better manamanagement the coming calamity), rare shield with recovery and some basic clusters you can already reach high red maps comfortable - even when gear like arakaali's fang, aegis aurora, and memory vault (the 3 core items) are too expensive traded on first leagueweekend.

You can craft a lot yourself, it's not a 25 chaos leaguestarter, but extreme cheap with 60-120 chaos you get all slots ready for enough mana, spellblock and armour for red maps and HoA offers on 5 links some M enough damage early.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 17, 2021, 5:59:10 PM
So it took a bit longer, and about 40ex all in to craft it (had a lot of bad luck...) - but finally finished my +1 chaos +1 dex gem w/ the cold and lightning resist needed to cap out

lvl 30 Divergent HoAg achieved
"
sumfight wrote:

I'm not sure it will be that good for the build.
We already lack gem slots.
Plus, this shield give less armour (equal with Iron Reflex), no es, less block, no resistances (especially not the +5 max cold), no es on block, comparing to Aegis.

We loose all of this for more damage we should not need.

Maybe it can be used as a secondary shield, for a big burst of damage, but I don't see the point if we become a bit squishier.
This build achieve his beautifulness in his epic tankyness.

This said, there is a lot of variations to play it as DPS, so maybe in these variations, the shield can fit.
"
Chimnei_Moon wrote:
"
sumfight wrote:

I'm not sure it will be that good for the build.
We already lack gem slots.
Plus, this shield give less armour (equal with Iron Reflex), no es, less block, no resistances (especially not the +5 max cold), no es on block, comparing to Aegis.

We loose all of this for more damage we should not need.

Maybe it can be used as a secondary shield, for a big burst of damage, but I don't see the point if we become a bit squishier.
This build achieve his beautifulness in his epic tankyness.

This said, there is a lot of variations to play it as DPS, so maybe in these variations, the shield can fit.

Unfortunately, I think one of the biggest drawbacks of this shield will be more people wanting Arakaali's Fang for different builds and pushing the price up a bit more on league start for us all.
"
sumfight wrote:

Unfortunately, I think one of the biggest drawbacks of this shield will be more people wanting Arakaali's Fang for different builds and pushing the price up a bit more on league start for us all.

I dont think this shield will be common at all. It is more of a chase unique.

And we already are getting more damage, personaly I want even more def.
Last edited by Humtol on Oct 17, 2021, 10:13:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info