⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Hello, im testing several different skill to start leveling with guardian tree, but i cant find something that i feel ok in damage, i buyed the HOA set up (3L) in act 3 but i have very low damage on the boss, with what skill you level in league start guys?'

????
Last edited by Manfred_Sideous on Oct 18, 2021, 1:06:46 AM
"
braniels2 wrote:
Hello, im testing several different skill to start leveling with guardian tree, but i cant find something that i feel ok in damage, i buyed the HOA set up (3L) in act 3 but i have very low damage on the boss, with what skill you level in league start guys?'

Hi braniels2,
do you have Herald of Ash in your setup? Or Herald Agony?
Take Herald of Agony and you need mandatory also "chance to poison" linked to a skill like storm brand, ball-lightning or cyclone, see section "gear, skill, links" section gloves or spoiler "checklist damage".
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 18, 2021, 2:32:21 AM
"

????

When they both, interact and buff each other very, that is very hot interesting, hehehe!

Players wanted always and often posted about some possibilities and builds with high scalings of armour, that is a new mechanic GGG want to try out too!

The same stat is also on the shield thousand teeth Emu to double it. But there is not many conversion elemental---> physical damage taken in the game.

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Thousand_Teeth_Temu
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 18, 2021, 3:17:02 AM
"
sumfight wrote:

Huuuy, juicy, I have to test later what the spiders can reaaally doo!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 18, 2021, 3:21:05 AM
"
Kujabuja wrote:
So it took a bit longer, and about 40ex all in to craft it (had a lot of bad luck...) - but finally finished my +1 chaos +1 dex gem w/ the cold and lightning resist needed to cap out

lvl 30 Divergent HoAg achieved

Hehe, congrats! Well done a nice one!
The masteries:

https://poedb.tw/us/Passive_mastery

Woow, that's making the passive tree extreme flexible.

One of the strongest masteries is perhaps the armour mastery.
A lot armour passives of the bottom-side tree seems now to get available for managuardians heading to CI.

We can benefit also a lot of energy-shield-mastery.

Reservations of discipline and determination seems to be zero problem with these 2 masteries and perhaps liberate possibilities on small clusters overall.

The strong shield mastery helps with new reachable ailment avoidances a lot. Last percents of blockings and added debilitating debuffings charms much when you go full block gladiador return 2.0 (
- see I. just following below.

Intuitive link or others of the new link skills are supported by minion defences mastery. There will be some fun combos, and we can buff support minions (or allies) a lot.

Minion damage-mastery is not fancy and minionamage-clusters remain probably mandatory b.i.s. for the build.

Mana-Mastery seems to offer nothing less zero to managuardians.

Reservation mastery is to us the same as the former passive-skills before, no time for revolutions..

The dagger-mastery with culling critical strikes (from east-bronx tree) fit well to ball-lightnings for qol-mapping and damage, debuffs against poisoned mobs and spell-surpression on top is to us high hot attractive.

Until now we should regret 3 passives whispers of doom, dodge the strong curse mastery, and switch some point in starting templar area to the new masteries. Also changing jewel slots (split personality) or the healthy mind set-up to new masteries is perhaps possible.

Perhaps we need final not all skillreductions mandatory as before already, with 2x ring circle of nostalgia.
We can alternate 4 passives of raze and pillage and rotten claws on the large clusters or cult-leader on the medium clusters as before too - so we are prepared and welcome the buffs of masters!!

The chaos mastery seems not easy to reach with 6 - 7 transfer points, but there is a chance to get it as alternative instead some clusters to win elegant a level 31 HoA (instead switching out amulet or weapon).

The new tree, keynotes and skills:

There are a lot balancings to be done and a lot new builds will be born for managuardians CI.
I already pob'ed up 2-3 very effective ways of defences:

I. With tempestshield, red nightmare & bastion of hope tank in full block, no glancing blows, the gladiator returns 2.0, top ehp is reached with also high and easy es/ block of aegis aurora and/ or new mechanics. Perhaps even added grace is not impossible.

II. Iron reflexes with transfered grace targets again full es on block recovery, it's buffed by armour mastery and will be absurd strong again and supported by new mechanics of recoveries.

III. With option grace and resulting hybrid armour + evasion, buffed both a lot, it will be the mix of defensive layers - let's test the 3.16's buffs to armour and evasion formulas closely at the same time.

Each strategy and keynote of course has to been tried and maxed out with new armour mastery, divine shield and ghost dance, to choose final the most effective variant. That will be a lot fun and I bet on all three defences working great!

New Runebinder location is very nice with only 2 points reachable for levelling or when you prefer the stormbrand-playstyle to generate virulences and HoA damage.

2 more transferpassives are perhaps needed in witch area, but we can compensate and counterattack them easy with the armour mastery.

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 18, 2021, 11:23:30 AM
This bit is also insane, too bad it's on claws:

Ennemy poisonned by you cannot deal critical strikes
How much struggle If I leaguestart with this? how's the solo carry HoAG doing with 0 gears? or should I start with something else until I can get the arakaali's fang?
"
Chromino wrote:
The masteries:

The strong shield mastery helps with new reachable ailment avoidances a lot. Last percents of blockings and added debilitating debuffings charms much when you go full block gladiador return 2.0 (
- see II. just following below.

Will you do a glancing blow build too? I prefer 75% chance with glancing blows over 50% chance full block.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info