⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Humtol wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

The league mechanics looks arachnophil and perfect fitting to the build, and we benefit from several buffs combined at all: ar, es, block, ev, awakened gems - let's swarm!

Also we might be able to get cheap gear with -chaos res, since most wont like to run this. Being chaos immune was so freaking nice in Ultimatum.

The skin of the lords change will give us:
21 Base Gem
+ 3 Empower Lvl 4
+ 2 Skin of the Lords
+ 2 Empower skin of the lords
+ 1 Awakened Minion Damage

That is 29, 30 If we add awakened added fire damage. If we can get a +1 gem level with the new mechanic, we might reach 31, which adds 25% attack speed. Previously we where at 26.

26 > 27 ~ 11% more damage
27 > 28 ~ 22% more damage (because of the 11% more damage per virulence instead of 10%)
28 > 29 ~ 11% more damage
29 > 30 ~ 11% more damage
30 > 31 ~ 31% more damage!!

From 26 > 29 is already 50% more damage. 26 > 31 and we DOUBLE!! our damage.

Yes, gemlevel 30 to 31 is the one tipping point.

And in the high levels feeding frenzy as support in Arakaali's fang for the spiders adds some more damage (instead minion damage) on top for the HoA beside their withers.

This is opening more charming and faster also the alternative to choose:
- an +1 / +2 increased gemlevel amulet
- effective +1 or +2 trigger wand or weapon
(perhaps aotomatic triggering withering anomalous vaal skeletons)
- a +1 rare shield (only recover 5% of Energy Shield when you block)
- or the cheap +3 cold iron point dagger

Beside the scaling with 15 withers, 4x Pure agony and some millions spider damage, added hatred (with ordinary manamanagement, aul's or replica Hyrri's truth) even with nerfed ee (in this build only about 7% less total damage), some other withering minions, or the new 8 link amulet "uul-netol's vow" are nice damagebuffs in the high HoA levels (like shown in spoiler "variants" ---> "make hatred not grace").

I am curious about enjoying the numbers of damage next week.
But that's also for 99% of poe-content overtopped damage, only in very few encounters like deepdelve or UE or the feared it offers interesting glascannonstyle tactics.

Singletarget these other variants are as nice too - in maps spiders (or phantasms) are best for damage and speed.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 15, 2021, 6:21:25 PM

those gloves
I am wondering how lethe shade and divine shield interact with this build. Since we are permanently poisoning ourself, do we have perma 50% reduction for ignite and bleeds? Also divine shield, does it only count armor or also stuff that we blocked/evaded?
"
Humtol wrote:
I am wondering how lethe shade and divine shield interact with this build. Since we are permanently poisoning ourself, do we have perma 50% reduction for ignite and bleeds? Also divine shield, does it only count armor or also stuff that we blocked/evaded?

You did not start taking over time damage recently so it's not working.
"
DreadMoore wrote:

those gloves

I wonder if better than the rare gloves suggested? They would make it pretty automated with the spiders, but I guess worse during bossing maybe since we would not have faster casting in the gloves natively
"
Kujabuja wrote:

I think Mageblood is legitimately BiS for almost any build, it is ABSURDLY powerful

Affirmative. Too many options here. Too good.

"
Humtol wrote:

Divine shield is definitely good.
Right now, according to https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Receiving_damage, preventing damage from the hit is achievable by evasion/dodge. Blocking/mitigating damage doesn't count as preventing, so clarification/testing is a must.

Even if it will work with evasion only, it's still good and literally must have w/o iron reflexes.

Lethe shade is also good against any dots applied by enemies.

We do not take damage via self-poisoning bc of CI.

"
sumfight wrote:

I wonder if better than the rare gloves suggested? They would make it pretty automated with the spiders, but I guess worse during bossing maybe since we would not have faster casting in the gloves natively

It is just mapping gloves. You literally answered by yourself here. Yes, for maps they are definitely better than default rare gloves with a default self-casting setup. But bossing won't be as good.

Again, I think the best mapping gloves are like this:

They are better balanced between clearing speed/bossing/spiders uptime.

I'm still waiting for Chromino to include cyclone gloves somewhere in this guide =) DreadMoore and Kujabuja have even better ones, with different skill gem setups.

Edit: New gloves are a lot better for HoP than for HoAg, I'd say they are BiS for HoP, or any other spider's build.

Last edited by monik390 on Oct 16, 2021, 12:23:06 AM
You guys thinks this will be viable league starter to ender in 3.16? Especialy for uber endgame content? Really would like to push Simulacrum to 30 and Ravaged Blight maps.
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Kujabuja wrote:

I think Mageblood is legitimately BiS for almost any build, it is ABSURDLY powerful

Affirmative. Too many options here. Too good.

"
Humtol wrote:

Divine shield is definitely good.
Right now, according to https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Receiving_damage, preventing damage from the hit is achievable by evasion/dodge. Blocking/mitigating damage doesn't count as preventing, so clarification/testing is a must.

Even if it will work with evasion only, it's still good and literally must have w/o iron reflexes.

Lethe shade is also good against any dots applied by enemies.

We do not take damage via self-poisoning bc of CI.

"
sumfight wrote:

It is just mapping gloves. You literally answered by yourself here. Yes, for maps they are definitely better than default rare gloves with a default self-casting setup. But bossing won't be as good.

Again, I think the best mapping gloves are like this:

They are better balanced between clearing speed/bossing/spiders uptime.

I'm still waiting for Chromino to include cyclone gloves somewhere in this guide =) DreadMoore and Kujabuja have even better ones, with different skill gem setups.

Edit: New gloves are a lot better for HoP than for HoAg, I'd say they are BiS for HoP, or any other spider's build.

Yes, divine shield is definitiv worth a point and keynote. With a jadeflask solely, doubled by Skin of the lords, and of course also in combination with buffed grace and vaal grace it will be much great substain in this build with high aurabuffs and well fitting to skin of the lords. Switch in withering step on lmb as movement with it's avoidance while elusive (when it's counted as prevention and for it's skill's fine and fast wither stacks of course too) to max divine shield up.

We will have to test divine shield, but only guessing it is only to path with 4 passives I listed it as second best keynote (instead removed 3.15 phase acrobatics) for Skin of the lords just behind iron reflexes. Perhaps it will be even stronger than iron reflexes because of the nerfed blindings and buffed evasion.

The melee set-up with cyclone is shown with examples for gloves in the spoiler "gear, skill, links" section gloves, spoiler "melee" and in some videos. I personally often did not reach full continuous 60 virulences and tried often to optimize more to get full virulences with cycloning and in the thread are more videos with testings.
Cyclone has some advantages in smooth moving and you eat less hits in movement, but the melee distance has a lot disadvatanges too and fortify is nerfed. For mapping cyclone works a bit slow but fine, but singletarget it's sometimes not optimal.

With the new gloves you will need to raise spiders one time less perhaps in maps. Culling strike support works too. Don't forget that a lot mobs die by poison of the spiders, and these already count killed by yourself. When you map fast you have always all the 20 spiders up in default set-up.
When you loot slow sometimes, in daily mapping life, you raise them again perhaps 1x or 2x per map. So for lazy relaxed playstyle the gloves are an option I would summarize for 5 clicks less each map, hehe, but you loose important energyshield in red t16's with them.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 16, 2021, 11:24:55 AM
"
kubicka wrote:
You guys thinks this will be viable league starter to ender in 3.16? Especialy for uber endgame content? Really would like to push Simulacrum to 30 and Ravaged Blight maps.

Hi Kubicka,

yes, the Arachnophobiatics allstars are very relaxed and safe leaguestarters and in poeninja guardian-leaderboard often just close behind the groupplay optimized builds and ready for red t16 maps early ... but they are not number one gauntlet racers, the leaguecrawlers are a bit slower on their short legs. ;-)

Cheap to gear with a lot alternatives when you take a look at page 50 of the thread you find all easy gearvariants. Arakaali's fang was expensive in the first days of last league, so take instead the cold iron point dagger or craft a triggerwand and use phantasms-support in the HoA links for the ascendancy onslaught buff, or take skeletons in the cast when stunned links.

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 16, 2021, 5:04:41 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
kubicka wrote:

Hi Kubicka,

yes, the Arachnophobiatics allstars are very relaxed and safe leaguestarters and in poeninja leaderboard often just close behind the groupplay optimized builds and ready for red t16 maps early ... but they are not number one gauntlet racers, the leaguecrawlers are a bit slower on their short legs. ;-)

Cheap to gear with a lot alternatives when you take a look at page 50 of the thread you find all easy gearvariants. Arakaali's fang was expensive in the first days of last league, so take instead the cold iron point dagger or craft a triggerwand and use phantasms-support in the HoA links for the ascendancy onslaught buff, or take skeletons in the cast when stunned links.

Thanks for answer, I am not league racer neither gauntlent farmer, I just want a build a could finaly for the first time push to level 100 and enjoy new uber endgame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info