⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

will be my build again in 3.14 (skiped 3.15).

The changes sound like made for this build: Easier to sustain more personal auras. Armor being more effective. Potential more base armor on gear. The sky might be the limit.

The new keystone "Divine shield" (3% of prevented Phys damage regenerated as ES) might open up the shield for an alternative. Apes slumber doesn't sound so bad.

Thanks for the good work Chromio.

Will you do a new thread/build to tidy this one up?

Maybe contact PoE support for this, to not lose all the discussion / variants people tried. The support staff at PoE is realy awesome to be honest and they might be able to move the stuff from page 50 to the first page.

"
Humtol wrote:
will be my build again in 3.14 (skiped 3.15).

The changes sound like made for this build: Easier to sustain more personal auras. Armor being more effective. Potential more base armor on gear. The sky might be the limit.

The new keystone "Divine shield" (3% of prevented Phys damage regenerated as ES) might open up the shield for an alternative. Apes slumber doesn't sound so bad.

Thanks for the good work Chromio.

Will you do a new thread/build to tidy this one up?

Maybe contact PoE support for this, to not lose all the discussion / variants people tried. The support staff at PoE is realy awesome to be honest and they might be able to move the stuff from page 50 to the first page.

Hi again Humtol!

Great to see you again, hehe!

Thank you a lot for the idea with Ape's slumber shield! I added it already to the shield alternatives and when pob is updated we will do the maths.
I guess Aegis Aurora-Shield with memory vault remain best in slot, but it will be a very nice variant with maxed elemental resistances.

Probably this thread will be kept and continued instead starting a new one. But I try my best luck if there can be a new organisation to tidy up the index, hehe!

The buffs are big with us!

Skin of the lords added gemlevels are a charming hot surprise!

Hard to tell these days without the new tree is if aul's uprising with grace and evasion buffed 100% is the way for us to go or max out blockings with tempest shield and new block passives and new unique amulet stranglegasp (without glancing blows) or a wild mix of the whole gang.

The league mechanics looks arachnophil and perfect fitting to the build, and we benefit from several buffs combined at all: ar, es, block, ev, awakened gems - let's swarm!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 15, 2021, 4:54:17 AM
There is also possibility to use new unique amulet that give u chance to socket Empower, which will be used in body armour - so here we go with 7 link. Its actually really nice if u want to boost dmg over def. And Aul's on HC is not possible to obtain most of time. So every alternative is good.
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
There is also possibility to use new unique amulet that give u chance to socket Empower, which will be used in body armour - so here we go with 7 link. Its actually really nice if u want to boost dmg over def. And Aul's on HC is not possible to obtain most of time. So every alternative is good.

For the new amulet you can't socket Enhance, Empower, or Enlighten in it - everything else is fair game
"
Chromino wrote:

The league mechanics looks arachnophil and perfect fitting to the build, and we benefit from several buffs combined at all: ar, es, block, ev, awakened gems - let's swarm!

Also we might be able to get cheap gear with -chaos res, since most wont like to run this. Being chaos immune was so freaking nice in Ultimatum.

The skin of the lords change will give us:
21 Base Gem
+ 3 Empower Lvl 4
+ 2 Skin of the Lords
+ 2 Empower skin of the lords
+ 1 Awakened Minion Damage

That is 29, 30 If we add awakened added fire damage. If we can get a +1 gem level with the new mechanic, we might reach 31, which adds 25% attack speed. Previously we where at 26.

26 > 27 ~ 11% more damage
27 > 28 ~ 22% more damage (because of the 11% more damage per virulence instead of 10%)
28 > 29 ~ 11% more damage
29 > 30 ~ 11% more damage
30 > 31 ~ 31% more damage!!

From 26 > 29 is already 50% more damage. 26 > 31 and we DOUBLE!! our damage.
"
AnubixcZ wrote:

I've considered a new amulet for 3 minutes or so today.

Well, first of all, I think it won't be easy to get on HC as well.

And yeah, I still think Aul's is BiS, on par with a rare with big aura less mana reserved and +2.
It will be a bit tough on mana in 3.16, and 7-link HoAG w/o aul's will ruin the entire build, trust me.

The new amulet is good for everything but heralds/mana reservation.

We are getting enough buffs, so there is no need to make a glass cannon here.
Last edited by monik390 on Oct 15, 2021, 11:16:43 AM
"
monik390 wrote:
"
AnubixcZ wrote:

I've considered a new amulet for 3 minutes or so today.

Well, first of all, I think it won't be easy to get on HC as well.

And yeah, I still think Aul's is BiS, on par with a rare with big aura less mana reserved and +2 is second bis.
It will be a bit tough on mana in 3.16, and 7-link HoAG w/o aul's will ruin the entire build, trust me.

The new amulet is good for everything but heralds/mana reservation.

We are getting enough buffs, so there is no need to make a glass cannon here.

I think also that the defences with aul's uprising will be much more important in the scourge league.

But on the level ups or full levelled the 8-links with the amulet will be fun! Or build a combo with witchblood just below, hihi .....:
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 15, 2021, 1:36:52 PM
The new, like a hh very rare belt "mageblood" could be perhaps a big rocky defensive buff as well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/q8dki9/is_this_as_op_as_i_think_it_is_4_permanent_magic/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

A heavy belt, buffs of 4 utility flasks effects are permament and probably include 100% increased flaskeffects of enkindling orbs and alchemist suffixes, dex and resistances are fine too. We need some lightning resistances added on rare boots or gloves or on permament flask and loose some energyshield. It's probably a total imbalanced buff for CI's and multiplied top by our high increased global defences of skin of the lords and by our auras.

A first view on the new passive tree is posted here:

https://i.imgur.com/ukQ2wc7.jpg

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 15, 2021, 12:56:39 PM
I'm far from an expert, but things are looking pretty good for this build next league.
"
Chromino wrote:
The new, like a hh very rare belt "mageblood" could be perhaps a big rocky defensive buff as well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/q8dki9/is_this_as_op_as_i_think_it_is_4_permanent_magic/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

A heavy belt, buffs of 4 utility flasks effects are permament and probably include 100% increased flaskeffects of enkindling orbs and alchemist suffixes, dex and resistances are fine too. We need some lightning resistances added on rare boots or gloves or on permament flask and loose some energyshield. It's probably a total imbalanced buff for CI's and multiplied top by our high increased global defences of skin of the lords and by our auras.

A first view on the new passive tree is posted here:

https://i.imgur.com/ukQ2wc7.jpg

I think Mageblood is legitimately BiS for almost any build, it is ABSURDLY powerful -- Like... probably more powerful than Head Hunter.

One Quicksilver of Adrenaline + enkindling orb is like... 100% movespeed from 1/4 of the spots alone, not to mention the insane amount of crit/max res/ stun immunity, etc... it will enable.

I also think it's gonna be rarer than hateforges -- but we'll see there.

That all being said... I think it is going to be E X T R E M E L Y expensive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info