⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Well, still can't finish any of the late game bosses. Shaper I came close, but basically the same as my attempts before the last round of upgrades. Can't take more than a glancing hit without dieing, and the stupid damn sucking balls. I can pile most in the corner, but most of my deaths are because they spawn during the wave of purple balls and either I lose the safe spot or I run out and hope to trigger it outside zana's bubble. Due to those deaths I'm done if I take even a glancing blow.

Predator did help here, as I was mostly able to focus on not getting hit but still not enough.

Maven same deal, just not able to tank more than a hit or two.

Uber-aztiri... instant death, no idea why but happened repeatedly. Reflect was an issue here (first death from that), but other than that one the rest were just boom dead and no clue why.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, or what more I can upgrade. I've studied the fights, I just can't move/dodge enough to be able to complete them. Everything else I can handle without much issue at all, but these three are just beyond me.

Lack of a death log is really pissing me off.
"
Valsacar wrote:
Well, still can't finish any of the late game bosses. Shaper I came close, but basically the same as my attempts before the last round of upgrades. Can't take more than a glancing hit without dieing, and the stupid damn sucking balls. I can pile most in the corner, but most of my deaths are because they spawn during the wave of purple balls and either I lose the safe spot or I run out and hope to trigger it outside zana's bubble. Due to those deaths I'm done if I take even a glancing blow.

Predator did help here, as I was mostly able to focus on not getting hit but still not enough.

Maven same deal, just not able to tank more than a hit or two.

Uber-aztiri... instant death, no idea why but happened repeatedly. Reflect was an issue here (first death from that), but other than that one the rest were just boom dead and no clue why.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, or what more I can upgrade. I've studied the fights, I just can't move/dodge enough to be able to complete them. Everything else I can handle without much issue at all, but these three are just beyond me.

Lack of a death log is really pissing me off.

Hi Valsacar,

against shaper take freeze reductions (flasks, passives, or also Soul of the brine king maxed) or you are slowed in his beams and groundeffects too much. His groundeffects and beams are reaction rests, get out of them with movementspeed or skills or fast reaction. Shaper is ordinary well-fitting, use often molten shell, so you can facetank on consentrated ground or combinated with frost shield also the spawning balls outside Zana's shield for many seconds. When maven wittness shaper, eventually use frostbomb when she regenerates him fast multiple 25%.

For maven and for ueber-atziri a timeless jewel militant faith, glorify Maxarius, is a nice upgrade against their hitting elemental damage (see tradelinks page 50 other jewels, 10 chaosorbs with less elementalailmentsor even reducedcurse duration). With the new keynote "transcendence" instead pain attunement you transfer armour to huge overcapped 97% elemental damage reductions.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/ME6OEjGUJ

Take a look into "boss-hunting" point 9) and page 50 "more tipps against maven, shaper, ueber atziri". Ueber Atziri also reflects your curses, take the curses out or more curse-resistances on flasks and clusters in. They remain though, but their elemental spells cannot kill you with the militant faith, only their ground-effects remain dangerous.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 3, 2021, 8:47:37 PM
"
Fanatic88 wrote:
someone have an idea, how its possible to get more dmg into the build and maybe some more speed ?

Hi fanatic,

best is to scale up the damage with virulences, gemlevels and when you even want more, hatred and elemental equilirium, feeding frenzy or support spectres and frenzy charges. All tipps are shown in the spoiler "variations" ---> spoiler "make hatred, not grace". You can easy switch to 9M or 12M damage or bis-geared with voices clusters 18M.

Take also a look into "checklist damage" - there are all factors of damage counted and listed.

You could improve your damage generating 60 virulences with castspeed on rare gloves integrated and added gemlevels on a rare amulet.

Most important in your gear is adding HoA level 21 and empower level 4 for your setup for damage. Divergent HoA only level 20 and empower only level 3 in your setup are not optimal.
Best in slot is first divergent HoA level 21 with 1 point serpentine spellslinger, second default HoA level 21 with 3 points serpentine spellslinger.

In maps take in your HoA supports mandatory pierce or awakened fork instead vile toxins. Phantasms are an alternative and the helmet enchant "HoA fires additional projectiles" is for high density content like delirium, blight, delve very useful.

For movementspeed I personally love phase run or withering step on mousebutton 1 / left lmb autotriggered. You can combinate with a quicksilver-flask "used when you use a movement skill". So 110% - 200% movementspeed are possible. Others like more flamedash. Take a movement you prefer, all tipps are in the spoiler "Controls / keybindings / movement".
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 3, 2021, 8:37:18 PM
Much congratulations! 40/ 40 challenges and level 100 stinger is Prophet of war / OmtosePhellackIsComing

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/ProphetOfWar/OmtosePhellackIsComing?i=15&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

8.2 k es, 55 virulences, not bis geared in skin of the loyals without iron reflexes, amulet astrametis, unnatural calm jewel for es instead watcher's eye clarity mod, watcher's eye instead with armour and pdr. Very tanky shapers touch gloves with enfeeble on hit: The Tank-Edition!

Very fine & relaxed! Arachnophilia!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 6, 2021, 1:08:27 PM
any thoughts on the defensive changes, planning on playing this build next league, and while the memory vault nerf is a shame it sounds like the build will be even tankier than before if im understanding it correctly.
"
creativdude wrote:
any thoughts on the defensive changes, planning on playing this build next league, and while the memory vault nerf is a shame it sounds like the build will be even tankier than before if im understanding it correctly.

MM nerf compensated by determination/grace buff alone. And changes of armor/evasion scaling indeed make build even easier to get going with more options.

Also:

Divine Shield: Percentage of Total Physical Damage prevented from Hits Recently is Regenerated as Energy Shield per second. Cannot Recover Energy Shield to above Armour.

I'm looking for "Damage prevented from Hits" explanation.

And where will be the new Ghost Dance keystone.

Anyway, I'm welcoming new changes. Too good.
"
monik390 wrote:
"
creativdude wrote:

MM nerf compensated by determination/grace buff alone. And changes of armor/evasion scaling indeed make build even easier to get going with more options.

Also:

Divine Shield: Percentage of Total Physical Damage prevented from Hits Recently is Regenerated as Energy Shield per second. Cannot Recover Energy Shield to above Armour.

I'm looking for "Damage prevented from Hits" explanation.

And where will be the new Ghost Dance keystone.

Anyway, I'm welcoming new changes. Too good.

Hehehe, exactly like you note, and don't forget perhaps the best buff on top, hihihi :

Grace adds 30% moooooore evasion at level 20. This is doubled and trippled with our maxed up layers of defences, iron reflexes, flasks and multiplicators.

And, like in spoiler "boss-hunting" showed, the timeless jewel militant faith with "transcendence" is very strong in the build. Even with 5, now 3.16 10% reduced max resistances it is buffed a lot and extreme tanky against all elemental hits and all spellhits of elemental-damage dealing bosses.

Waiting for todays third manifest, this manifest was really arachnophil!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 7, 2021, 1:18:36 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
this manifest was really arachnophil!

Exactly =) Although reddit was exploded by "evade/dodge" builds nerfs, I can't get rid of my smile for this build =)

If there is nothing interesting about 3.16 new skills, I'll definitely play this build again.
R.I.P Memory Vault...
"
radius540 wrote:
R.I.P Memory Vault...

Its not a big nerf actually. 1% per 50 mana means 90% increased armor if 4500 is reserved.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Oct 7, 2021, 8:47:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info