⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Magnamuss wrote:
Hello
I strugle with A9 Sirus and want ask what would be better for my Spiders
melee Physical damage support or Multistrike Support i have sadly only 20/20 Melee Physical damage Support. Do you recomend for Endgame boss fights Multistrike?

My spiders getting Killed aswell, or i feel licke it, and feeling too a low damage on A9 Sirus.

I know i have still a high amount of Gear upgrades.

It took me till lvl 96 before I could kill Sirus after some time. I use whithering, multistrike and minion damage support for my spiders. This works perfect.
"
Magnamuss wrote:
Hello
melee Physical damage support or Multistrike Support i have sadly only 20/20 Melee Physical damage Support. Do you recomend for Endgame boss fights Multistrike?

My spiders getting Killed aswell, or i feel licke it, and feeling too a low damage on A9 Sirus.

Hi Magnamuss,

yes, like weltenwanderer writes, multistrike is better, with more attackspeed the 15 witherstacks are better applied.

Your gear is great, but you can:

- the amulett purity of ice don't offer much, take a amulett-alternatives etc. like increased skillgemlevels (1 level 0.5M damage) from page 50 tradelinks:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

+1 gemlevel starting 10 chaos:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/dg5vLL5HJ

- I guess you activated grace already without aul's uprising. PoB shows 512 unreserved mana - that is much too much, see spoiler "manamagement" last step: best is only 60-100 unreserved mana, you get much defences when you reserve almost all mana (or regret 3 passives "influence").

- with Divergent HoA lvl 21 and your very fine rare gloves you can regret 2 points serpentine spellslinger also, keep only the first 10% poison chance. Take instead rotten claws and/ or anointed flesh

- against Sirus immunity against burning ground in the pantheon is extreme strong - when you did not already maxed it

The spider cannot be targeted and cannot be damaged. They despawn after 30 seconds when you don't kill, resummon them.

Sirus teleports much in his last phase, then it is difficult to substain full 55-60 virulences against him.
The spiders do much damage and buff HoA-damage with withers, with sniper's mark you can resummon them. Vile toxin instead pierce raises HoA damage. You can facetank all attacks of Sirus, only for the meteors you need molten shell or frostshield. But don't stand too long in the red star beams and only his ground-effects can kill you.
Fire nonstop ball-lightnings and attach 3x stormbrands for full virulences and full damage.

You have 3.1M HoA damage with vile toxin (2.6 M with pierce) and 1.8M spiders with multistrike - that should be enough for Sirus A9, you can increase with amulett fast (0.5M) and/ or with one more "pure agony" on clusters (0.6M) when you take in one more "determination" on one more small cluster. Your es and ar is still a bit low and will increase with body-armour or

- change pierce to vile toxin in HoA supports

hehe, sorry for the wall of text! Let them crawl!
Thank your so much for every detailed gear upgrade and gem changes!
You helped me very much and thank you Weltwanderer too.
If i change 2 points serpentine spellslinger, do i miss no damage from:
-Chaos Damage from it?
HOA with pirce is for maps and HOA with vile toxin is for mapping, correctly?

I have Aul`s because the stats bonus and the flask charge gained. Do i dont struggle with the flask charges?
Dreaming from Aul`s with no grace reservation and Aegis Aurora with Dtermination Corruption to ad hast or hatred.. but its still a dream and i guess i cant reaching this.

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Magnamuss wrote:
Hello

Hi Magnamuss,

yes, like weltenwanderer writes, multistrike is better, with more attackspeed the 15 witherstacks are better applied.

Your gear is great, but you can:

- the amulett purity of ice don't offer much, take a amulett-alternatives etc. like increased skillgemlevels (1 level 0.5M damage) from page 50 tradelinks:

+1 gemlevel starting 10 chaos:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/dg5vLL5HJ

- I guess you activated grace already without aul's uprising. PoB shows 512 unreserved mana - that is much too much, see spoiler "manamagement" last step: best is only 60-100 unreserved mana, you get much defences when you reserve almost all mana (or regret 3 passives "influence").

- with Divergent HoA lvl 21 and your very fine rare gloves you can regret 2 points serpentine spellslinger also, keep only the first 10% poison chance. Take instead rotten claws and/ or anointed flesh

- against Sirus immunity against burning ground in the pantheon is extreme strong - when you did not already maxed it

The spider cannot be targeted and cannot be damaged. They despawn after 30 seconds when you don't kill, resummon them.

Sirus teleports much in his last phase, then it is difficult to substain full 55-60 virulences against him.
The spiders do much damage and buff HoA-damage with withers, with sniper's mark you can resummon them. Vile toxin instead pierce raises HoA damage. You can facetank all attacks of Sirus, only for the meteors you need molten shell or frostshield. But don't stand too long in the red star beams and only his ground-effects can kill you.
Fire nonstop ball-lightnings and attach 3x stormbrands for full virulences and full damage.

You have 3.1M HoA damage with vile toxin (2.6 M with pierce) and 1.8M spiders with multistrike - that should be enough for Sirus A9, you can increase with amulett fast (0.5M) and/ or with one more "pure agony" on clusters (0.6M) when you take in one more "determination" on one more small cluster. Your es and ar is still a bit low and will increase with body-armour or

- change pierce to vile toxin in HoA supports

hehe, sorry for the wall of text! Let them crawl!
"
Magnamuss wrote:
-Chaos Damage from it?

I have Aul`s because the stats bonus and the flask charge gained. Do i dont struggle with the flask charges?
Dreaming from Aul`s with no grace reservation and Aegis Aurora with Dtermination Corruption to ad hast or hatred.. but its still a dream and i guess i cant reaching this.

you can keep also the full 3 points serpentine spellslinger for the chaos damage, yes. Like you prefer, there are only tiny differences to raze and pillage (best for maps) or rotten claws (best for singletarget).

The anointed flesh last point is important for 100% igniteresistance, rotten claws is great for singletargetdamage.
The flaskscharges of aul's are not so important, I would advice to change to another amulett in for damage with increased skillgemlevel, or with a socket or offering less skillreservations.

- yes pierce is best for mapping and vile toxin for singletarget (see spoiler "boss-hunting")

Aul's is still expensive, there are not much delvers since 3.14, but rare amuletts are not bad too and you worked around great with your clusters. The bodyarmours get cheap in these days often also, for example keynote runebinder is nice singletarget for more virulences with stormbrands or shields with other usefull implicits (crit-reduczions) are cheap.

Aaah, and you have to put the jewel the fortress convenant into a socket in the tree to activate it (next to MoM or pain attunement), put instead golden rule or watcher's eye into the clustersocket.
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 28, 2021, 2:59:09 PM
I saw the notification about fortress covenant, but i did it like the POB and was thinking its ok. i changed it.

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Magnamuss wrote:
-Chaos Damage from it?

you can keep also the full 3 points serpentine spellslinger for the chaos damage, yes. Like you prefer, there are only tiny differences to raze and pillage (best for maps) or rotten claws (best for singletarget).

The anointed flesh last point is important for 100% igniteresistance, rotten claws is great for singletargetdamage.
The flaskscharges of aul's are not so important, I would advice to change to another amulett in for damage with increased skillgemlevel, or with a socket or offering less skillreservations.

- yes pierce is best for mapping and vile toxin for singletarget (see spoiler "boss-hunting")

Aul's is still expensive, there are not much delvers since 3.14, but rare amuletts are not bad too and you worked around great with your clusters. The bodyarmours get cheap in these days often also, for example keynote runebinder is nice singletarget for more virulences with stormbrands or shields with other usefull implicits (crit-reduczions) are cheap.

Aaah, and you have to put the jewel the fortress convenant into a socket in the tree to activate it (next to MoM or pain attunement), put instead golden rule or watcher's eye into the clustersocket.
"
chaoswind7 wrote:
"

I'll take a look at those, I was thinking the iron reflexes but finding the right colors has been difficult and pretty expensive. Last set I found with perfect colors was 40ex.

@Valsacar

If you cant find iron reflex with 3g,2r,1b, just search for 2-2-2 and use predator support version. Its much cheaper & stronger for single target. You can switch Vicious projectile to pierce when mapping. its about 15ex now

Or if you want cheaper, you can get iron ref 3G-3R version for added fire damage & take EE. The damage in only a bit lower by the price is way cheaper -now only 4ex.

I went with your suggested 2-2-2, mapping feels a little slower but bossing feels better.

Can't see to find the damn gloves though, no one is selling them (and I'm terrible at crafting).
"
Valsacar wrote:
"
chaoswind7 wrote:
"

I'll take a look at those, I was thinking the iron reflexes but finding the right colors has been difficult and pretty expensive. Last set I found with perfect colors was 40ex.

@Valsacar

If you cant find iron reflex with 3g,2r,1b, just search for 2-2-2 and use predator support version. Its much cheaper & stronger for single target. You can switch Vicious projectile to pierce when mapping. its about 15ex now

Or if you want cheaper, you can get iron ref 3G-3R version for added fire damage & take EE. The damage in only a bit lower by the price is way cheaper -now only 4ex.

I went with your suggested 2-2-2, mapping feels a little slower but bossing feels better.

Can't see to find the damn gloves though, no one is selling them (and I'm terrible at crafting).

Hi Valsacar,

I am not experienced with crafting too, hehehe, but you can craft gloves with first scouring, second alteration orbs and after getting faster casting + slower projectiles (/ and/ or high es) third exalts and crafting bench.

Base: fingerless silk gloves, es, requires lvl 80, shaper influence ((you can use/ change higher itemlevels also, but not recommended):

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/PwaWMz7HL

A basic crafting guide you find on page 50:

For faster mapping with 2 blue sockets take summon phantasms-support instead predator as second blue support and you can also try without pierce, instead vicious projectiles, awakened fork or vile toxins as second green support. The spirits have already an integrated pierce in their spells. For bosses like sirus etc. Predator is best of course.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 2, 2021, 7:09:50 AM
Hi and thank you for the guide. I know it's a newbie question but can someone point on some good video/text of templar leveling that offers the best-easiest levevling experince that also synergies with this guide leveling tree (or does'nt need too many regrets after leveling). I'm trying different options like smite/flame-wall/holy flame totem (made 7 runs from start) and nothing feels really good to me like asassin storblast mines/orb of stroms for example, or necro with minions. Yes, there's a leveling section in the guide but it says kinda smite is good until act 3, or flame wall or .. etc. but I just cant find a good setup. Example
flame wall - combustion - spell cascade b-b-b
holy flame totem - added fire - infused channeling b-b-r
purifying flame - added fire - arcanne surge(3) b-b-b
flame dash
2 wands with ruby ring recipe (added fire damage)
runners boots

Feels ok but it seems that it can be better

---
Dunno how to delete posts her. but it seems that mine starters were good, but I just used to use the leveling gear such as goldrim, tabula etc.
Last edited by sopsop777 on Oct 2, 2021, 10:26:34 AM
"
Chromino wrote:

Hi Valsacar,

I am not experienced with crafting too, hehehe, but you can craft gloves with first scouring, second alteration orbs and after getting faster casting + slower projectiles (/ and/ or high es) third exalts and crafting bench.

Base: fingerless silk gloves, es, requires lvl 80, shaper influence ((you can use/ change higher itemlevels also, but not recommended):

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/PwaWMz7HL

A basic crafting guide you find on page 50:

For faster mapping with 2 blue sockets take summon phantasms-support instead predator as second blue support and you can also try without pierce, instead vicious projectiles, awakened fork or vile toxins as second green support. The spirits have already an integrated pierce in their spells. For bosses like sirus etc. Predator is best of course.

I have been using phantoms during mapping, just feels a little slower than the 3G version from before.

I finally found a pair of gloves, so ES is 7.1k now! Still don't have the watchers eye, but almost there.
someone have an idea, how its possible to get more dmg into the build and maybe some more speed ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info