⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
QuickZep wrote:
I tried out snakebite unique gloves with enfeeble on hit as an alternative ot the Cyclone poison, was very nice for 15 chaos.

Anyone think it might be worth it to run voices clusters for pure agony?

Yes, damage is best scaleable up with:

- skillgemlevels (on empowersupport, HoA divergent level 21, amulet, armour)
- 15 stacks withers of spiders withering touch
- aura hatred with generosity and ee
- virulences of pure agony with castspeed - here the voices clusters are great to get some passives free or 65-70 virulences - but only with the voices clusters 3 or 1 passives grant nothing, the other voices with more passives grant nothing are not as fitting as the large minion damage clusters solely.

Take a look into "make hatred not grace" in spoiler "variations" for all fast buffs of damage.
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 23, 2021, 5:02:07 AM
Congratulations to 호야부_거북마을할아버지 reaching beautyfull 100!!

Hacking and slaying with the edition highway to damage "make hatred, not grace" with iron reflexes and a nice triggerwand, offensive grips of the counsils, using 55 virulences for that, and without anointed flesh and only 6.2 k es (perhaps before ultimative level 100 stacking more es).

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/hoyaboo/%ED%98%B8%EC%95%BC%EB%B6%80_%EA%B1%B0%EB%B6%81%EB%A7%88%EC%9D%84%ED%95%A0%EC%95%84%EB%B2%84%EC%A7%80?i=11&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

Congrats also to complete 40 of 40 challenges!!
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 27, 2021, 12:06:29 PM
Congrats too for OldPeculier!! 100 Experience

Not full geared - without helmet enchant, without keynote or without double increased gemlevels of armour, without maxed clusters it's a perfect level 100 with basic starting gear - here it's a nice experience again that the build offers all possibilities in poe without much currency...

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Shooty7/OldPeculier?i=12&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

Congratulations & Arachnophilia!!
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 27, 2021, 12:05:42 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Weltwanderer wrote:

Militant Faith / Keystone Transcendence:
Courthouse Synthesis, facetank all fire-explosions T18:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExRtiszlH4o

Don't take "transcendence" for bosses with much physical damage like Sirus, Shaper, UE.

[/spoiler]

Thanks for the tip with militant faith. Now I survived at least the first phase (actually died 5 times but had 1 portal left). But died in 2nd phase right away. I'm too slow for this game. I can't do any of the strong bosses. Need to switch back to Sudoku.
"
Weltwanderer wrote:

Thanks for the tip with militant faith. Now I survived at least the first phase (actually died 5 times but had 1 portal left). But died in 2nd phase right away. I'm too slow for this game. I can't do any of the strong bosses. Need to switch back to Sudoku.

hehehe!

Yes, maven is hard to get down into the dust of victory ...

Maven should be possible overall with your damage and your defences. I think it's about movement and knowing her attacks creating aoe's groundeffects and of course change a bit the flasks like in "boss-hunting" shown with antifreeze (and perhaps) to move faster when you are chilled or frozen. With militant faith and transcendence 100k armour are enough to facetank almost all of her attacks and spells. Only her broad laser debuffs too much and can kill you when it critical hits. And you can stay also 1-2 seconds in her heavy groundeffects.
Only when there are too much physical damage dealing bosses spawned by her you have kite a bit around the arena against them with militant faith, but you get also huge es on block to facetank most... So facetank most and deal damage, get only very fast out of the degen-ground-effects. I personally always die each time to her memory games, but almost never in the combat, hehe.

Your gear is almost b.i.s. and there are more smaller improvements left.
You go with very nice 4.4M hoA damage against predator marked singeltargets, 2.1M spiders are very nice also - that 6.1 M would be enough damage, 120k armour (90% elemental damagereductions with militant faith/ transcendence) are great, 7.4k ES could be a bit more but are fine and okay.

Only upgrades I see are:

- When you use jewel militant faith, you still need the golden rule for singletarget-virulences and damage

- flasks are best with flagellants "Gain 1 charge when you are hit"

- anomalous ball-lightnings adds cast speed --> virulences --> damage

- Divergent HoA level 21, quality 20%, for 2 more passive points instead two last passives serpentine spellslinger

- put out Rumi's concoction (72% spellblock are enough) or put out 1x granite flask (don't use 2x granite / Rumi's, they don't stack 2x 1500 armour)

- against some bosses like sirus permament corrupted blood immunity on a jewel is better than only flasks depending

- blindings somewhere (on belt jewel for minions for example) adds a lot ehp too.

- divergent frostblink have much better cooldowns, with your a little low es 7.4k divergent frostshield with 30% dr is nice against crits, divergent cast when stunned proccs better than default cws

- Did you upgrade the pantheons? Burning ground can kill CI's very fast for example.

- Some gamers play / individualize better with more damage, you can try out more skillgemlevels or hatred with ee for faster killing the bosses.

Your set-up is already very, very nice and almost best-in-slot!
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 25, 2021, 11:58:06 AM
Ok, need some help. I'm doing fine with mapping basically anything, mavens, etc. I am failing at shaper and maven (herself, 10-ways I can handle).

Not sure if it's damage or def I need, I do still get some random deaths (seemly one-shots) that I have no idea what the cause of.

My profile is public, so feel free to look and tell me what I'm lacking.

ATM I have 19ex and some change to spend, but not sure what upgrades I should go for at this point.

Thanks, and thanks again to those that gave me advice earlier in the league as it helped a lot.
"
Valsacar wrote:
Ok, need some help. I'm doing fine with mapping basically anything, mavens, etc. I am failing at shaper and maven (herself, 10-ways I can handle).

Not sure if it's damage or def I need, I do still get some random deaths (seemly one-shots) that I have no idea what the cause of.

My profile is public, so feel free to look and tell me what I'm lacking.

ATM I have 19ex and some change to spend, but not sure what upgrades I should go for at this point.

Thanks, and thanks again to those that gave me advice earlier in the league as it helped a lot.

Hi Valsacar,

overall your gear is looking great!

Your ball-lightnings and stormbrands are level 20 - in elementaldamage-reflecting mapmods you will kill yourself, limit them to level 1.

Take a look into the spoiler "checklist defences", for example 100% igniteresistance with maxed pantheon and anointed flesh is very fine against killing ignites and only 60-100 unreserved mana is best. PoB is not claculating correct mana, so I cannot know your ingame numbers of unreserved mana.

Your best upgrades would be:

- Your armour 83k buffed is great, but I guess your energyshield is only 5.9k and much too low - try to get 7.5k with annother watcher eye or on page 50 is a spoiler "checklist energy-shield" with complete stats and all factors for es.

Watcher eye with 2 mods starting 100 chaos - 5 exalts.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/YZnjgp6IY

Divergent frostshield offers 10% more damagereductions too, it's better for low es, 20 chaos:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/g2YGV9jIQ

- Body armour with iron reflexes with good socketcolours sometimes around 10 exalts in these days

- You are still without Divergent HoA level 21- this would be a nice upgrade or vaal it yourself (see page 50 spoiler "crafting" https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50).

- for better mapping take pierce and melee splash, vile toxins and multistrike are only nice for endgamebosses like sirus, shaper etc.

Before getting it activate 2 more passives "serpentine spellslinger" for more virulences --> more dmage

- gloves like your's, - but with high es

- craft with divine orbs your rings for less manareservations if you need

- take es if possible and resistance catalysts on the belt

Your gear is getting fine! Most urgent is to get more es: around 7 to 7.5 k es would help much against oneshots.
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 24, 2021, 6:47:49 PM
"
Chromino wrote:

Hi Valsacar,

Your ball-lightnings and stormbrands are level 20 - in elementaldamage-reflecting mapmods you will kill yourself, limit them to level 1.

Never had a problem with reflect map mods.

"
Chromino wrote:

Take a look into the spoiler "checklist defences", for example 100% igniteresistance with maxed pantheon and anointed flesh is very fine against killing ignites and only 60-100 unreserved mana is best.
PoB is not claculating correct mana, so I cannot know your ingame numbers of unreserved mana.

643 Unreserved, quite a bit higher than your recommendation.

"
Chromino wrote:

- Your armour 83k buffed is great, but I guess your energyshield is only 5.9k and much too low - try to get 7.5k with annother watcher eye or on page 50 is a spoiler "checklist energy-shield" with complete stats and all factors for es.

Divergent frostshield offers 10% more damagereductions too, it's better for low es, 20 chaos:

- Body armour with iron reflexes with good socketcolours sometimes around 10 exalts in these days

- You are still without Divergent HoA level 21- this would be a nice upgrade or vaal it yourself (see page 50 spoiler "crafting" https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50).

- for better mapping take pierce and melee splash, vile toxins and multistrike are only nice for endgamebosses like sirus, shaper etc.

Before getting it activate 2 more passives "serpentine spellslinger" for more virulences --> more dmage

Your gear is getting fine! Most urgent is to get more es: around 7 to 7.5 k es would help much against oneshots.

I'll take a look at those, I was thinking the iron reflexes but finding the right colors has been difficult and pretty expensive. Last set I found with perfect colors was 40ex.

I have pierce and awakened splash, they're on my off hand most of the time I have those on but switch for a harder boss/maven/etc as the multistrike and toxins works better for them.

I made a few of the upgrades recommended, unreserved is down to 49 now (a bit lower than you said, just need to find a way to increase it a little). I couldn't find any decent gloves yet (highest ES that is similar to mine available atm is only 47es).

Upgraded the belt, got the new HOA (got lucky, bought a 20/20 and first try valed to 21/20), switched out one ring and got the frost shield. Split personality is too expensive for me atm, same with the iron reflexes.

I looked at switching out the watchers eye, but if I lose the spell block from my current one I won't be capped on it anymore. Not sure if that's too important, but ones that have the spell block and max ES are out of my price range atm.

Edit: Not sure why it showed such a low unreserved earlier, but just played again and unreserved is 195 mana so a little above the range you said but much better than earlier.

Ran a few maps, feels a bit better. Later I'll try a maven run and see how it goes.
Last edited by Valsacar on Sep 25, 2021, 10:53:28 AM
"
@monik390

I actually have no problems with ball lightning keeping up spiders, just kill fast enough

@Chromino

I currently use without annointed flesh, works totally fine. I guess the watcher eye carrying really hard.

Yeees, that is an extreme nice b.i.s Watcher's eye!

Congratulations! A very lot best in slot! And congratulations too to 99!
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 25, 2021, 12:37:12 PM
"
Valsacar wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Hi Valsacar,

Never had a problem with reflect map mods.

"
Chromino wrote:

Take a look into the spoiler "checklist defences", for example 100% igniteresistance with maxed pantheon and anointed flesh is very fine against killing ignites and only 60-100 unreserved mana is best.
PoB is not claculating correct mana, so I cannot know your ingame numbers of unreserved mana.

643 Unreserved, quite a bit higher than your recommendation.

"
Chromino wrote:

I'll take a look at those, I was thinking the iron reflexes but finding the right colors has been difficult and pretty expensive. Last set I found with perfect colors was 40ex.

I have pierce and awakened splash, they're on my off hand most of the time I have those on but switch for a harder boss/maven/etc as the multistrike and toxins works better for them.

I made a few of the upgrades recommended, unreserved is down to 49 now (a bit lower than you said, just need to find a way to increase it a little). I couldn't find any decent gloves yet (highest ES that is similar to mine available atm is only 47es).

Upgraded the belt, got the new HOA (got lucky, bought a 20/20 and first try valed to 21/20), switched out one ring and got the frost shield. Split personality is too expensive for me atm, same with the iron reflexes.

I looked at switching out the watchers eye, but if I lose the spell block from my current one I won't be capped on it anymore. Not sure if that's too important, but ones that have the spell block and max ES are out of my price range atm.

Edit: Not sure why it showed such a low unreserved earlier, but just played again and unreserved is 195 mana so a little above the range you said but much better than earlier.

Ran a few maps, feels a bit better. Later I'll try a maven run and see how it goes.

When you reach around 7 or 7.5 k es without watcher's eye clarity mod it's optimal and nice! On clusters will shaper is an alternative or unnatural instinct. Spellblock you can get also with the shield implicit, clusters like conjured wall or flexible sentry. On page 50 is a spoiler "sources of stats" with all workarounds for special stats.

For Maven an jewel "militant faith" is extreme tanky. But the bosses she spawns remains rng and can come with more physical damagetypes.
Kick her and don't forget movement, flasks and tipps of "boss-hunting" and page 50 "More Tipps for Boss-hunting, Shaper / UE, Ueber-Atziri, The Feared, Maven":

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Congrats to Divergent HoA 21! B.i.s. !

195 mana is much better but still too high - can you regret some skillreduction passives in tree perhaps for more armour and es? I check later again your p.o.b. for possibilities of manamanegement.

Last edited by Chromino on Sep 25, 2021, 4:38:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info