Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

but you obviously gutted multiple ascendacies in the process lol!
"
PeaceWa1ker wrote:
"
Beliaris wrote:
Like seriously, what is wrong with you guys. They nerfed the most played builds becasue they were simply toi strong for the state of the gamę. It almost felt like if there were literally 5 subclasses in this game.

Champ actually destroyed in new patch, jugg nerfed.

Yeeeee... Except poe.ninja only shows lvl 99 to 100 characters so ofc there's a lot of aurastackers, summoners and assasins. Now check HC,SSF and SSFHC where Champion is the 2nd and 1st most picked ascendancy. Also look at boss killing events where champions are usually in the top.
"
Sirais01 wrote:
This changes has one advantage. you dont need labs anmore. nearly everything usefun that came though them is now worthless.

oh wait thats the promised Lab rework u dont need to run it because shit skills nice /s
"
Azarhiel wrote:
What GGG is doing is nerfing casual players essentially to avoid them doing the very late game content, while preserving elite players the ability to continue printing money.

Yes, they have been doing that since day 1. This game was always meant to be elitist game and ggg is perfectly fine with most players not getting to play red maps let alone end content. That being said cheap builds doing end content were always a big 'no-no' and sure to be destroyed.
Finally some major changes to the metagame. good.
[Removed by Support]

Instead of tweaking some spectres stats - just take down 4 levels (or even more), that is the stupidest solution.

And who is the genius that came up with idea that endgame monsters/bosses must be defeated by the 10 level lower minions?

For other builds (not minions based) the characters at leat 10-15 levels HIGHER than the endgame content but for necros instead of bringing spectres to the level of character, you just LOWER it down to white tier maps monsters...
Why is that stupid idea ever come to your minds???
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jan 12, 2021, 8:02:53 AM
"
kirbyhearn wrote:
Change is good, nerfing the OP meta builds is something I like to see. Regardless of nerfs or buff to any of the classes it doesnt matter to me. Once the patch notes are out i'll pick a skill, pick a class to fit and make a build so i can enjoy the new juicy league and endgame content that releases on friday.

I like to play the game, instead of obliterating endgame bosses in 0.25 of a second.. i have no interest in that and it sounds boring.

Cant wait for Friday, keep it up GGG!

then dont play OP build and dont kill in 0.25s ,what the fuk is this logic ?
imagine not able to sleep cuz some snigleplayer game with multiplayer capabilities have OP build.
Last edited by Nibelton on Jan 12, 2021, 8:09:22 AM
Oh lord , summoners got hit HARD, like really fucking hard.

what is this a quad-nerf in one patch? Savage.

I swear to god ggg If rejuvenating totem isnt buffed by atleast 400% i am invading new zealand with genetically modified rabbits that poop 4 times as often and only on concrete
"
frostzor27 wrote:
You said "rebalances and buffs", you lied. Bleed gladiator lost 30% more damage against bleeding targets. If you were targeting bleed bow glads, you failed melee bleed builds. This show you only nerf for the sake of nerfing, not balancing.

Next time be honest and just say what you are really doing. Truth never hurts.

Bow bleeds on suicide watch meanwhile in Two hand bleed heaven we lost maybe 600k bleed.. oh well no change.
i understand that they had to bring down champion damage wise, since earthshatter was bonkers (the degree of the nerf i question tho). What i dont understand is why they KEEP nerfing player defense. Nerfing champion armor? SMH. Also the slayer ascendancy is just piss poor. He needs some more defensive options clearly, since the overleech is way to weak

The jugg nerf was wholesale trash and unjustified.

What is it with GGG and the hatred for melee builds? whats with the hardon for spellcasters? spellcasters have always been the most powerful archetype, so why even feel the need to adjust melee down????????????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info