Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Ahhhhhhhhhh NOW THIS makes sense GGG .... You did not postpone this league because of other game that you knew it will be bad :P .... you did it because if u launched it back then, adding these nerfs, you would`ve had no more than 100 players actually happy, spending money on packs and actually playing this league while spending double the amount of time to get what they had past league. But heh, guess the ones with alot of time to waste will enjoy this league.

NERFING MOVEMENT SPEED ?????????????? .. skip.
This game gets better with each new year, thanks for great job and keep it up! All nerfs are logically correct, hope to see more nerfs in future.
IGN: Rngrofl
"
Ichih wrote:
I think the biggest problem with this game is the duration of boss fights. Bosses have so many skills but every single build becomes so powerful after one week in a league that the bosses doesn't even have time to cast a spell. In my opinion this is a big bullshit. These nerfs maybe help a little but still will not change the boss fights. Clear speed should be fast with a little investment but the boss fights should be longer to actually feel like I am fighting a boss and not just a buffed rare mob.
I don't mind the nerfs. Better than buffing other builds because if we keep getting buffs every single time when a few other builds are stronger than at the end the game can just remove the bosses and spawn only simple mobs with different loot drops...

Pick one build and use that as an example, work around that one and buff or nerf the others to have something similar power level.

I like what I saw so far from 3.13 and no I am far from being a white knight here, i like other arpgs too, but the truth is that this is my favorite... :)

Which bosses are you talking about?? Endgame bosses, really?? Or you never reach them and that's why you're saying that...
GGG says: "We're gonna break your legs, put your Tricky ass in a wheelchair and halve your damage. Try killing 10 bosses at once now bitch!"
Last edited by xwarganismx on Jan 12, 2021, 2:03:23 PM
Hi, I dont know about building characters very well, but I have a question if someone can help me. The raider ascendancy has changed a bit, so I dont know what nodes are the best for a Frostblades starter, if someone can help me it would be much appreciated

Have fun in Ritual League exiles !!!1
Nerf DoT? KEKW. Skip this trash. Nerf oneshot offscreen RIPs a**holes, add two or three stash tabs for everyone, ...

E: PoE was very fun for normal life people(1hr/day). Now, after years of nerfing is only for nolifers, streamers and rich people. I want back good ol times when endgame was easy accessible (2012-2015).
Last edited by DrakMaster on Jan 12, 2021, 2:51:57 PM
"
Wudy wrote:

I mean yea, many many nerfs but cmon guys, we all knew it, the Powercreep is out of Controll. Overall i think its a good thing, many nodes were overtuned and the game way way to easy.

Yeah, thats fine, but I dont understand why would they hype us just to show some nerfs. Be straight about it from the start.
Wow. goodbye trickster build with dot; all dot removed from the ascendency, which made it good to do dot builds. How the hell is that going to be recovered?
more than 60% dot dmg gone...

for other ascendencies i see them making changes, like deadeye and such that get so much power with the changes or are really not impacted at all with what they lose or gain.

But DOT on trickster sure is fucked.

Edit: strike that: DOT is fucked all over. dot multipliers and dot dmg removed from more than just trickster.
And they already removed a lot of that like 2 or so leagues ago from items.

dot already has major downsides; like no leech for one.. Why nerf it all the way into the ground? Then just remove the dot skills if you feel that's not how you want players to play!
Last edited by Care_Less on Jan 12, 2021, 2:11:33 PM
Nerf, Nerfs and more Nerfs! :(
GGG: Yeah guys we gonna balance the game bla bla bla...

Headhunter 7 YEARS LATER: DANCE WITH ME BABEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Jan 12, 2021, 2:20:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info