[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Furcikos wrote:
medium cluster with passive skills cooked alive and smoking remains cost 2mirrors, is it a joke? o.o or hard trolling

haha I will show you guys how to craft.

Good cause I chaos spammed 200 chaos on a jewel in private league, and still only got 1 of the mods xD
Last edited by Siinrod on Jan 23, 2021, 8:08:32 PM
I'm happy to see how to craft as well because, i have over 1600 hours of this and i never crafter in my life except one prefix or one suffix on the bench xD.. im afraid cause mostly is RNG so... they say, you will use around ''100c'' and then rng goes into action and turns 100c into 300c or more...Am i the only one who keeps refreshing the page in hope to see mid-budget build/gear updated xD? Rip
Hey bro great build. i'm working on it right now. Question.
I have a Maelstrom staff. T1 Phys%, T4 flat phys, and T6 flat fire dmg. would it be better to remove non-phys add phys for 1ex to try to get the hybrid phys, or just keep the flat fire dmg? Is flat fire dmg doing anything for us on this build? Because as soon as I start down the road of tinkering with it, it's probably going to cost me many EX. Otherwise, I'm ready to multi-mod craft/100% hits/crit and go crit. BTW: I crafted some bad ass armor like urs. Hella fun this league so far.

Also I'm having an issue when importing into POB, it says I'm doing 300k dps. I can't see where to add in that I'm exerting etc... I tried to turn everything else on, but can't find the exert option
"
Hey bro great build. i'm working on it right now. Question.
I have a Maelstrom staff. T1 Phys%, T4 flat phys, and T6 flat fire dmg. would it be better to remove non-phys add phys for 1ex to try to get the hybrid phys, or just keep the flat fire dmg? Is flat fire dmg doing anything for us on this build? Because as soon as I start down the road of tinkering with it, it's probably going to cost me many EX. Otherwise, I'm ready to multi-mod craft/100% hits/crit and go crit. BTW: I crafted some bad ass armor like urs. Hella fun this league so far.

Also I'm having an issue when importing into POB, it says I'm doing 300k dps. I can't see where to add in that I'm exerting etc... I tried to turn everything else on, but can't find the exert option

Not build owner, but pretty sure its the "warcry calculation mode" he explained in the Q&A "Why use max damage/hit to measure damage?"
tldr: pob calculates wrong, this isnt exact either but closer to the real value if all the stars align with buffs etc, I also assume this would be the damage with the last seismic cry exerted attack.
Last edited by Siinrod on Jan 23, 2021, 9:58:30 PM
Really enjoying the build so far, but as I push deeper into red maps, (working on A5 to get to first Sirus) and while I kill things just fine, I still seem to get deleted pretty fast if there are even any kind of dangerous mods (especially the new Sirus mobs). I don't have the currency yet to upgrade from the 2ex version yet.
My survivability seems to be hot trash. My mob clearing speed is excellent, but my boss clearing seems to be pretty lackluster at best. Any tips?
"
Schrodinger1 wrote:
My survivability seems to be hot trash. My mob clearing speed is excellent, but my boss clearing seems to be pretty lackluster at best. Any tips?

I want to 2nd that my boss killing is hot trash. survive is actually great as long as I keep up enduring cry. That's the ticket. having no problem with T16's so long as I avoid A LOT of map mods... I haven't gone crit yet though. I'm about to take that step... just deciding if I need to multi mod this weapon or just hits cant evade and slam some random crap from harvest... i might try that...

Okay I should say, most bosses I 2-3 shot. But the elder guardians... no. Didn't budge their HP at all more than 1/8th after dying 6 times. worthless. Maybe when I go crit it'll be way better?
Mid-budget gears and POB are finished. Hope it helps everyone getting their build right.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
I can't add to pob any of these builds links, i always get error, pob version 1.4.170 what i do wrong.
OMG thank you, i was using not community fork, now i reinstalled and everything works. cheers
Last edited by Arturikas25 on Jan 24, 2021, 2:02:51 AM
"
Arturikas25 wrote:
I can't add to pob any of these builds links, i always get error, pob version 1.4.170 what i do wrong

Are you using the POB community fork?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info