[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

One more question for you guys :D

If I have no mana problems on non-crit version, what anoint would you use? No need to anoint Measured Fury as the non-crit passive tree includes it.
"
YTY6 wrote:
One more question for you guys :D

If I have no mana problems on non-crit version, what anoint would you use? No need to anoint Measured Fury as the non-crit passive tree includes it.

I used to anoint freedom of movement to help with clearing speed.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Hello,

I'm trying to transition from non crit to crit build since i'm starting to feel too squishy in red map but i'm having a hard time finding/crafting an ok wweapon.
I managed to get a double t5 phys maestrom staff but with a leech mana prefix so i rerolled it.

Now i have this one:

Is it usefull as it is? I feel like i might be hard to get another one with double phys and open prefix but the DPS is quite low (i'm losing 36% DPS according to pob).

Should i waited to get a fracture craft to hope for the add phys?

Thanks for the build!
"
Scorpiaa wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to transition from non crit to crit build since i'm starting to feel too squishy in red map but i'm having a hard time finding/crafting an ok wweapon.
I managed to get a double t5 phys maestrom staff but with a leech mana prefix so i rerolled it.

Now i have this one:

Is it usefull as it is? I feel like i might be hard to get another one with double phys and open prefix but the DPS is quite low (i'm losing 36% DPS according to pob).

Should i waited to get a fracture craft to hope for the add phys?

Thanks for the build!

Hi, I think the physical damage is a bit too low to spend more currency on it. I suggest to keep looking...

The fracture craft should only be spent on t1 %phys mod, because #phys mod is much more common.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 24, 2021, 10:23:25 AM
Love the build but having problems with red maps. I don’t one shot or two shot bosses and get hammered by aoe a lot. Is that when I should start going for Crit?
First of all.. That build is awesome.. it makes so much fun..

But i have a problem now with the large cluster jewels:

i got 2 with devastator, but the notes are on the left side so that i have to put 2 more skill points in it. How can i fix this?

Would appreciate any help there!

Thanks
Thanks for the update on the crit build.

Got this for 7ex. Think I will annul fire, divine the %phys higher, and then reroll suffix to see if I can get better ones.
Just wondering about why your predicted cost for crafting the clusters is as high as it is? As Craft of Exile's prediction (and sim) suggest it's a 1/4 chance with just scorched fossils, without much deviation even if you pick one up well over the required minimum ilevel - so they should be a fair bit cheaper than predicted in the guide
"
Sigthorne wrote:
Just wondering about why your predicted cost for crafting the clusters is as high as it is? As Craft of Exile's prediction (and sim) suggest it's a 1/4 chance with just scorched fossils, without much deviation even if you pick one up well over the required minimum ilevel - so they should be a fair bit cheaper than predicted in the guide

That's the chance to get either notable. It's a much lower chance to get both.
Last edited by TheRevolution1 on Jan 24, 2021, 11:53:40 AM
"
"
Sigthorne wrote:

That's the chance to get either notable. It's much a much lower chance to get both.

Ah my bad, good spot - thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info