[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
qbatronix wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
The mid-budget gears and POB for ritual is coming soon!

I'm almost finished with crafting the gears, now just doing some additional experiment and add some final touch to it.

I hope it will be more tanky. Now i have base version. 5840 hp, all warcry active and i got one shot from boss on core map.

All warcry active doesn't give any defense benefits. our midbudget build will definitely be more tanky because there will be more defense layers
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Got a bit confused while reading some of the posts on the first page, but I'm guessing we start with the "Early Mapping" PoB, right? Just trying to make sure I go with the right one, before attempting this build.
"
DarkenX wrote:
Got a bit confused while reading some of the posts on the first page, but I'm guessing we start with the "Early Mapping" PoB, right? Just trying to make sure I go with the right one, before attempting this build.

Yes, start with the early mapping one

Thanks for pointing out the guide, I forgot to make edits.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 23, 2021, 2:40:25 PM
First of all, thanks for the guide! Just starting mapping but it's been a fun build to level with. I'm playing SSF so getting all of the correct gear can be a little tricky so I wanted to ask your opinion on a few things.

1) Do you think Tidebreaker is worth target farming (collecting the cards from coral ruins and reef)? I'm currently using Sinvicta's Mettle because it happened to drop and the rampage buffs to AOE, movement speed and damage are actually pretty nice. Sinvicta's has almost the same PDPS, too. Obviously Tidebreaker will deal a much higher single hit, of course.

2) Happened to drop a soul tether, if I can cap res with other gear would the overleech on ES be a good defensive measure compared to the life from a rare belt? The +35 int from it also can free one passive skillpoint.

3) While trying to chunk bosses, is there any way to see when your Ngamahu extra fire damage is active other than the upper left corner of the screen? It's kinda annoying to keep looking there.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:

Yes, start with the early mapping one

Thanks for pointing out the guide, I forgot to make edits.

And thank YOU for the heads up! Tried different builds already, but have yet to find one that feels good and burst-y, and this looks quite "explosive".
waiting for next update gears, 92lvl atm ;p
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

I'm almost finished with crafting the gears, now just doing some additional experiment and add some final touch to it.

Uff, i cant wait :'), i saved some ex already for this moment, ofc its not yet 13ex like it said, i have around 4.. BUT, its progress xD, thank you for your hard work!!

Btw, the most ''accurate'' way to calculate our damage in POB would be loading your POB with the correct configurations and then import ou character tree,items, jewels, etc, correct?
Last edited by Kloroad on Jan 23, 2021, 3:21:54 PM
"
YTY6 wrote:
First of all, thanks for the guide! Just starting mapping but it's been a fun build to level with. I'm playing SSF so getting all of the correct gear can be a little tricky so I wanted to ask your opinion on a few things.

1) Do you think Tidebreaker is worth target farming (collecting the cards from coral ruins and reef)? I'm currently using Sinvicta's Mettle because it happened to drop and the rampage buffs to AOE, movement speed and damage are actually pretty nice. Sinvicta's has almost the same PDPS, too. Obviously Tidebreaker will deal a much higher single hit, of course.

2) Happened to drop a soul tether, if I can cap res with other gear would the overleech on ES be a good defensive measure compared to the life from a rare belt? The +35 int from it also can free one passive skillpoint.

3) While trying to chunk bosses, is there any way to see when your Ngamahu extra fire damage is active other than the upper left corner of the screen? It's kinda annoying to keep looking there.

hi,

1. no need to target farm tidebreaker, just use any 2H weapon that you can get your hands on

2. I have not thought of that mechanism, it is certainly interesting. Feel free to give it a try and let us know how it works:)

3. you don't really need to look for the buff to hit the boss. Just trust your luck :D , most of the time we don't really need that buff
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 23, 2021, 5:00:09 PM
"
Kloroad wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Uff, i cant wait :'), i saved some ex already for this moment, ofc its not yet 13ex like it said, i have around 4.. BUT, its progress xD, thank you for your hard work!!

Btw, the most ''accurate'' way to calculate our damage in POB would be loading your POB with the correct configurations and then import ou character tree,items, jewels, etc, correct?

yeah, exactly
I have a problem with the ring and skitterbot. It takes an additional 35% of mana and only 37 free mana remains, 36 of which are consumed by tectonic slam and I have a problem with spell continuity (sometimes mana does not regenerate from the amulet). I just want to know if it's worth it and if so, how?
My PoB: https://pastebin.com/90z3SR4i

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info