[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

How can we sustain our mana ?
Hi, im following your build now, but im having issue searching for the weapons you suggested. for the mid budget weapon, i have no idea how to use to weighted sum. as for the low budget build, i cant find a rare 2H weapon that matches yours, all of them are like 5 exalted and above, unlike the 1 exalted and below.
Hi just downloaded POB Community Fork Version 1.4.170.24 and no of your links are working - what im doing wrong?
hmm.. i have noob question, i never crafting before with fossils >.< if i want to get my medium cluster with cooked alive + smoking remains i should use Scorched Fossil, but which one resonator? ;x

nvm i get it.

Last edited by Furcikos on Jan 24, 2021, 5:14:25 AM
After many tries i couldn't get t2/t1 crit multi so i decided to get this:

Still missing Hillock craft. I'm going to get this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Next to do is good astral plate.
Last edited by oddawajkapcie on Jan 24, 2021, 6:53:40 AM
"
Varmag wrote:
Greetings! I have been enjoying this build very much, having a lot of success in the early mapping stages learning to cycle the shouts effectively is a ton of fun and the damage seems very good when everything is lined up. I guess I'm looking for some advice on what I should be focusing on next as I've managed to farm up a decent bit of currency and I have no familiarity with crafting in this game. I am attempting to learn a bit more about the different mechanics but purchasing gear seems to be the way to go for me right now because this game has some crazy amount of depth to it. This is my current gear spread on the level 85 chieftain.

Thanks in advance for any help, wonderful guide for a returning noob.
~Varmag

Hi Varmag, Seems like your next step is to update to the 2ex non-crit version for a damage boost.

Please check the gear section and POB of 2ex build, make sure to use the same tree, same skill and item with similar stats as mine.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
plasticeyes wrote:

yep, i've tried too. the problem is flat accuracy . several of the other duelist/marauder ascendancies have flat accuracy bonuses. the tree bonuses are almost all +% with some scattered flat accuracy bonuses, although small ones, for axe and sword.

That need for flat accuracy creates gear issues AND tree issues. I found that I had to have almost 600 flat accuracy on gear AND several more accuracy nodes in the tree AND a level 20 precision to get to hit chance in the high 90s, where it needs to be.

and this is the important part, it really, really has to be in the high 90s. if you have 5 APS then missing once isn't so bad. but if you are attacking maybe 1.25 aps then missing once _really_ hurts.

unfortunately it seems to me that the right answer for this style of build is hits can't be evaded. and that is also a problem. that means that you need 3ex right off the bat to get into crit, which is a much higher barrier to crit than most other crit builds. and for a casual like me having 3ex just for a craft means it's going to be difficult for me to put together the end game build.

I'm getting very nervous about heading into red maps with RT. i have a bad feeling this build is going to hit a pretty hard wall.

Everyone: "this build is reaching a bottleneck"
Mid-budget build: "Allow me to introduce myself." :D
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Schizooooo wrote:
How can we sustain our mana ?

in Q&A, there's a topic that is called "how to sustain mana"
"
NelsonDKZ wrote:
Hi, im following your build now, but im having issue searching for the weapons you suggested. for the mid budget weapon, i have no idea how to use to weighted sum. as for the low budget build, i cant find a rare 2H weapon that matches yours, all of them are like 5 exalted and above, unlike the 1 exalted and below.

On the trade website, just above "+Add STAT Filter" on the right, click that checkbox (with a pencil icon). Then there will be a drop down list that allows you to select "Weighted Sum".

for the 2H budget build, you don't really need to find a weapon that matches mine, if you do, you will need to use the cheap option I suggested. The easiest way is to sort the physical damage, then keep scrolling down, until you find a weapon within 1ex.
"
Darkflo29 wrote:
Hi just downloaded POB Community Fork Version 1.4.170.24 and no of your links are working - what im doing wrong?

you need to click "import from pastebin", then put link in there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info