[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

sorry for the wait everyone, build in progress.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
sorry for the wait everyone, build in progress.

Welcome back! This playstyle is what I wanted to play for a long time but I hated totems so I vowed to not play any melee until they fix it. I started writing my own guide with my take on this build cause I saw no updated guide for the fiery slam archetype which is my favorite. I must say it's probably the most fun I ever had in PoE, seeing that this build can scale to insane numbers even with no crit and trying to make Tectonic Slam of Cataclysm feel good.

Will change the title for my guide since they look a bit too similar now. I'm eager to check your take on the endgame setup and see how you end up solving the build's problems and optimizing it! (For example: If you're going Tectonic Slam of Cataclysm, I haven't managed to do it reliably without poaching Unflinching from Juggernaut, spent a lot of time testing different setups)
"

Welcome back! This playstyle is what I wanted to play for a long time but I hated totems so I vowed to not play any melee until they fix it. I started writing my own guide with my take on this build cause I saw no updated guide for the fiery slam archetype which is my favorite. I must say it's probably the most fun I ever had in PoE, seeing that this build can scale to insane numbers even with no crit and trying to make Tectonic Slam of Cataclysm feel good.

Will change the title for my guide since they look a bit too similar now. I'm eager to check your take on the endgame setup and see how you end up solving the build's problems and optimizing it! (For example: If you're going Tectonic Slam of Cataclysm, I haven't managed to do it reliably without poaching Unflinching from Juggernaut, spent a lot of time testing different setups)

Thank you soo much for continuing the build! lovely guide! I'll draw inspiration from your build too :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Just finished the early crit version of my character, shared POB
Will there be a leaguestarter/leveling guide?
Last edited by sinai2000 on Sep 7, 2024, 5:29:10 AM
"
sinai2000 wrote:

I will after I finish this build for the season. then will provide a progression guide.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
sinai2000 wrote:

I will after I finish this build for the season. then will provide a progression guide.

Sweet, good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info