[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Shatiya wrote:
Hello,
I like this build a lot so far. :) But I guess I started transitioning into Crit too early. At least now around the first red tier maps (10+) I feel super squishy and die too often. I only have around 4.4k life so far, so maybe that's the issue? Maybe someone can take a look at my stuff and tree, would appreciate it a lot! Thanks :) (the second staff with the crafted Attack speed I'd like to craft into Hits can't be Evaded. But I can't get it from Vagan and even some bought veiled Vagan 2Hs didn't bring me luck)

Hi, I am about to update the mid-budget crit version gears within 2 day. Our new gears and tree will be different from last league.

If you could, you can stick to the budget build version, because converting to crit quickly will not work well.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
snolan wrote:

I am in a very similar spot, I'm heavily debating about transition to bladefall or reroll.

The build is pretty strong up until red maps but has some real issues with the transition. You hit a trade off of damage vs HP (so your tankiness goes ... in the tank) or you do just miserable damage with resolute keystone.

It doesn't end at the vagan craft either unfortunately. I got it, but i'm still struggling because I dont have cooked alive on all my clusters (I do have all the clusters) or the chest for double curse. I think the clusters matter a lot with the - resist & ensuring ignite happens.

It's a very expensive transition which has me wondering about selling out and rerolling as ~15ex isn't a small amount of currency for build enabling.

People will surely have opinions, but IMO you can make chain hook good with enough currency, there are easier paths to success.

You can look at POB ninja builds and see what others are doing with chieftan tec slam for good reference and a lot have 4-5k HP if they have taken off resolute. For crit you can get some ideas what people are doing to get accuracy w/o vagan, I'd start there as without proper accuracy you are probably missing a lot which will feel really bad!

Hi, the crit version POB is from heist, I am almost finished with the new update of mid-budget gear for ritual.

I understand without proper guidance, the mid-budget build can be overwhelming, I will be sure to write clear crafting instructions on mid-budget gears to make the transition smoother.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Sinz0000 wrote:
what filters do you guys use to search the weapon from mid gear budget section? cant find it on trade website.

also what should be the level for flame dash gem?

The Neversink filter works fine for us. you can choose any strictness level depending on your preference.

I keep flame dash at lvl1 because I don't want to spend too much mana
@sulatal

Thank you so much for helping others and answering question related to the build!

Much appreciated!
"
I'm starting to think it might make sense to just go for accuracy for the budget crit build. It seems like kind of a waste that we have 63% increased acc from the nodes we already have on the budget crit POB and we are still using cannot be evaded. Then we can replace an aura with precision since we are also trying to max crit anyways. Might still not be worth it but it's something to consider.

I tried that too, but then realized that in order to get 100% hit chance, we have to sacrifice a lot of damage.

Feel free to give that a try, I really want to solve our accuracy problem without the "hits can't be evaded" craft too.
The mid-budget gears and POB for ritual is coming soon!

I'm almost finished with crafting the gears, now just doing some additional experiment and add some final touch to it.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

I'm almost finished with crafting the gears, now just doing some additional experiment and add some final touch to it.

Awesome :D
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

I hope it will be more tanky. Now i have base version. 5840 hp, all warcry active and i got one shot from boss on core map.
What am i doing wrong, the POB tree in this build guide is far from finished on all builds? The budget or the crit? I end up with a lot of unallocAted skill points?? 😭
Last edited by bard2000 on Jan 23, 2021, 1:46:21 PM
"
bard2000 wrote:
What am i doing wrong, the POB tree in this build guide is far from finished on all builds? The budget or the crit? I end up with a lot of unallocAted skill points?? 😭

I'm not sure if this is a POB issue or not, but make sure to use community fork.

By the way, the 30c version is meant to used for early mapping and it ends at level 76

After level 76, you only need to load the 2ex budget version, that will carry you through level 92

Im updating further POB as I play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info