[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Dude. Can u check me. I trying to play like you but i can not :( . Im so sad. Can you help me repair my build !!!!. Tks
https://pastebin.com/3yyrn60H
Help me repair please :(
Not having much troubles, somewhere between the cheap and budget versions of the build. I've spend 125c total. Snagged a disintegrator for 65c and it 6l'd before seeing a 5l so I sold it off and bought a new one. Running up to t13 without hassle.

Think I'm mostly waiting to see the hits cant be evaded mod then I'll start buying stuff. Only bought a chest, helm, and staff so far. 30c, 30c, 65c.

what filters do you guys use to search the weapon from mid gear budget section? cant find it on trade website.

also what should be the level for flame dash gem?
Last edited by Sinz0000 on Jan 23, 2021, 10:27:46 AM
"
gungirlz999 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/3yyrn60H
Help me repair please :(

I just started this build few days ago.

https://pastebin.com/0EwJvf4H
--> For some reason it's noth showing my sockets in gloves with
Flamedash/second wind and 2 cry skills..

And I'm already on Tier 5 maps one/two shooting bosses.

I think you may be quite fresh player as I found on your build some mistakes similar to my ones when I started the game :-)

First thing that I noticed are your resistances:

With no Endurance charges you have buffed
fire: 76%
Cold: 34%
Lighting: 35%

With endurances it's better but: cold/lighting are 62/63%

so if mob will hit you with 10.000 dmg u will not get 2500dmg but 3800 dmg
so it's over half of you HP and bigger chance to freeze/shock you.

IF u lost endurances and something stronger hit you, you will be killed in 1 hit as enemy will deal you 6600 dmg with cold..

It's much smooth if you will get mana anoint: Thrill Seeker on amulet - forget about mana flask and mana issues :)

Next: you over-leveled your link with cast when damage taken:
IT's level 19 so you need to get over 3k dmg to activate it, it may be not often enough to keep you alive.
I have as it was suggested in build: 12 cast when damage taken + 14 Immortal and rest of games as well lowered to match.
So my skills work every ~1600 dmg taken.
It's better as if enemy can't be one shoot, I need only to receive minor damage to hit him with Wave of Conviction.

This kind of mistake with over-leveled CWDT I done on my first characters when I was fresh to PoE :)

Yes I got few mistakes in my tree as well like

First step will be to fix your resistances in equipment.
You can buy them from others or craft as I done most of my equipment.
Only weapon/amulet/boots I bought, rest of stuff I done using Garden or Essences/drop.

---- gameplay
Remember to use war cry skills - Intimidating and Seismic. Escalation is giving 20% dmg boost for each Warcry and it's stacking.
so 2-3 shouts just before hit will buff your damage more.

Survival: So far it's smooth, I run all the time on Granite flask on (got normal one so fat with additional bonus to armour. I just finished Act 10 2 days ago and I'm trying to save some resources for better crafting/shopping.

I've hope it will help :)

Last edited by sulatal on Jan 23, 2021, 10:28:38 AM
I'm starting to think it might make sense to just go for accuracy for the budget crit build. It seems like kind of a waste that we have 63% increased acc from the nodes we already have on the budget crit POB and we are still using cannot be evaded. Then we can replace an aura with precision since we are also trying to max crit anyways. Might still not be worth it but it's something to consider.
"
k3pl3rk wrote:
A maybe dumb question, why not use a single PoB Link and create one set of tree/items for each build stage ? instead of having several separate links ?

Btw very nice build :D

Hi, I thought about that first.

Then I realized it wouldn't be very user friendly because a lot of people are new to POB, it is also very error-prone.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
redef1n3d wrote:
Hey all!

I love this build so far, but I think i need a bit of help!

I believe I have good enough gear, but I must have &*^@$# up something because the damage is way too low I think for this kind of gear.
Any tips please?

https://pastebin.com/ukeq2xs0

PS: I know gems still need leveling, but still. In PoB,i level them to 20 and the damage is still mediocre at best.

Hi, you are not using the same configuration as my POB. especially in war cry damage calculation mode, we need to use "max" instead of average. Check the Q&A for details about "max damage".

I also noticed a fatal issue in your skill, you are using leap slam as movement skill, which will cause problem. Because leap slam is counted as slam, and it will consume your war cry exerted attack. It's very likely that your leap slam has exhausted all your exerted attack buff such that your actual attack do not have war cry buff.

Also, you are missing CWDT setup. That skills setup can protect you from being one-shotted and give you additional damage boost & attack speed&leech.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
xaviawoofles wrote:
I was looking at your character and I was wondering if you can run all of your auras without having mana problems? or if not do you just drop herald of ash for skitterbots?

Hi, you should be able to run all auras on my character even with a enlightened lvl2
"
HolyRamon wrote:
Will 13ex build from this league appear soon?)

Yep, sometime this weekend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info