[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Sinz0000 wrote:
I am about to invest 2ex in a weapon. should i go for 2H staff or any 2H weapon is fine? I ask because I see 2H staff is in the skill tree for high end investment. Is it still going to be the same this league?

i am not able to one hit the bosses, it sometimes takes 3 hits. I think think this is mostly because i bought a new armor with 6 red sockets, i shifted to fortify.

for budget gear, any 2H weapon is fine.

use the same skill and same item, same tree as our budget gear. Then you will be one-shotting again :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
was able to get this one, it's the end game thing right? no need to even think about changing it right?

plus, i've been loving the build so far! great guide as well!

Edit: please if you can as well, look at my profile and see if there's any recommendations or if anything i'm doing wrong.

yeah that armour will be with us all the time, we probably will do some additional crafting on top of this armour to make it stronger in end-game.

I checked your build, if your crit chance isn't high, then I suggest you to use combustion instead of fortify. Check Q&A for details about Combustion
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Ertigre wrote:
Hi,
first of all i want to thank you for the build.
I'm playing it in SSF SC Ritual, and for now it looks amazing.
I beat Sirus A5, The Elder, Mastermind lvl83 and i'm doing Red Maps T16 without problem.
I changed the build a little bit to adapt it with what i found.
My project is to switch to crit, and try to find an end game 6l to destroy Maven and all other endgame bosses.
I share my build for now,and i wanna ask if the impresence that i found it can be good someway in the build
:

Nice build you got there!

The impressence flat phys mod is pretty helpful.

Vulnerability mod won't benefit us because we deal elemental damage.

But overall, it's a good amulet option for SSF.
"
supamiu wrote:
Hey, thank you for this amazing build, it's really refreshing to play something like that and feelsgoodman when you oneshot the boss of a map.

Speaking of oneshotting, I am struggling to oneshot yellow map bosses and I don't understand why, I made a PoB with my gear and inserted all the missing points based on your 2ex PoB, and I don't undersdtand why my average damage is like 4 times lower than yours, even if I replace your weapon with mine...

Can someone help me with that please?

Here is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/v9ed1NnE

glhf ;)

Hi, you are heading to the right direction. your level isn't high enough yet, so your damage will definitely improve a lot when leveling up.

Having said that, even with 30c gear, you should be able to one-shot yellow map boss easily, so your play style may have issue. Please check Q&A on one-shotting bosses and mobs.
"
redsoxandy7 wrote:

Is this staff good enough to progress into the critical build? Was thinking about have multiple modifiers added + hits can't be evaded, but wanted to make sure it was worth it. Thanks!

If you craft hits can't be evaded, then you won't have prefix space for the flat phys mod.

Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 22, 2021, 10:06:23 PM
"
nocx13 wrote:
Hello,

The build works great, i advise everyone who has trouble with it to carefully read the q&a to really get how it works.

Thanks Jenno it's a lot of fun so far !

What would be the best process in order to craft a staff?

I was thinking warstaff ilevel 84 minimum, no influence on it (shaper, elder, crusader...) then spam alteration until 150% phys. minimum + another good mod then multimod.

What do you think about that process, i'm new at crafting.

Thanks again for the build !

Hi Thanks a lot and I'm glad you are enjoying the build.

For the weapon crafting, definitely we need normal base. I recommend either use fossil or harvest crafting. I will have crafting instructions when I update mid-budget gear for ritual.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 22, 2021, 10:08:31 PM
"
LejayTV wrote:
Can u plz look at my build and gear? Died on sirius first time( could be my mistake). But i cant real get all the damage out put. And my pob says way from your dps.

Link : https://pastebin.com/AgZ3dyuA

I love the build :D But got a problem here

Your CWDT is over-leveled, which means it won't protect you much and won't help you increase damage much.

Also, you are missing phase run to boost your damage.

You can simply refer to my 2ex POB and use the same skill.
"
Dofn wrote:
Got a question about the medium clusters. Do you still take the blinding cloud node on your jewels? Since we run Unwavering stance blind does nothing. Dont know if this was already said somewhere in the thread.

We won't use unwavering stance once we start using smoke cloud.
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
@Jenno

How is your end game staff made when it has 4 prefix mods on it?
What am I missing?

3 prefix, some mod may occupy 2 lines.
"
Sea_of_Vomit wrote:
What happened to the staff version? The one with Disintegrator?

The Disintegrator still works for our build. The weapon in early league is not accessible to everyone that's why I changed weapon. But you can continue to use Disintegrator because our budget build does not rely on specific 2H weapon type.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info