[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
POB skill tree doesn't make any sense.. I am level 68 and have almost completed the POB you have layed out. What am I missing?

There is 5 POB, you are probably took the first one "Early Mapping version" change it to 2nd.
No, the Pop I have is saying it is level 92, for the mid level budget?
Hey

i try to run this build. but its seem like i cant do Tier 3+ Maps. i die all the time

Hope someone can help me.
"
Rhuntden wrote:
Hey

i try to run this build. but its seem like i cant do Tier 3+ Maps. i die all the time

Hope someone can help me.

read the guide you lazy pepega
Last edited by nocx13 on Jan 22, 2021, 5:57:37 PM
"
nocx13 wrote:

What would be the best process in order to craft a staff?

I was thinking warstaff ilevel 84 minimum, no influence on it (shaper, elder, crusader...) then spam alteration until 150% phys. minimum + another good mod then multimod.

What do you think about that process, i'm new at crafting.

Thanks again for the build !

I actually just made one which will work ok with multi mod for quite cheap.

50c for fractured base then 10c chaos spamming

unfortunately, hits can't be evaded craft is a prefix
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Jan 22, 2021, 6:10:47 PM
@Jenno

How is your end game staff made when it has 4 prefix mods on it?
What am I missing?
Btw everyone 6L white socket 30% astral plate bases are cheap as only 2ex...so get on it. :)

Spent 10c chaos spamming base for +1 curse
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Jan 22, 2021, 9:43:26 PM
What happened to the staff version? The one with Disintegrator?
"
lmSuicidal wrote:
Can you go into details about fossil crafting the chest? I’m new to fossil crafting and don’t wanna goof

I will create specific crafting guide after updating the mid-budget gear for ritual.

For now, you can search some youtube videos on fossil crafting, help it can help.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
plasticeyes wrote:
i'm a little confused about fist of war.

it looks straightforward. it really buffs your attack and then has a cooldown.

however i've noticed sometimes that i get ready for a boss, run my warcry's, hit and ... do very little damage and don't see the FoW animation.

then on a subsequent hit i'll see the graphic and boss dies immediately (especially since i'm on 2nd or 3rd attack).

so what i'm wondering is, as long as i've gotten past the cooldown from a previous attack, shouldn't the FoW buff always proc on the first attack ?

also, i know this has probably been asked before, but is investment in cooldown worth the effort ? we have so many things cooldown dependent it seems like 20 or 25% reduction in cooldown could really help.

If you make a first hit with FoW, but canceled its attack action by movement, then FoW will still go to cooldown. This is probably the reason why you observed your attack does not have FoW buff and did little damage.

Don't worry about cooldown, go to Q&A to find detail about cooldown
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info