[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Bobakanoosh1 wrote:
In the mid-tier version, you suggest to annoint something OTHER than "thrill seeker". Where do we get the needed mana sustain from?

in mid-range gear, unreserved mana pool is around 100-140, there are many options to sustain mana:

you can use a suffix spot and craft %mana recovery rate. Normally myna regen is 13-14/s, we can reach 18-20/s this way, then it's totally sustainable

cinderswallow's mana leech can get you through maps without problem

There's also mod gain mana on kill on gears you can get

Assassin's mark grants mana on rare/unique boss kill
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Hello, i would like to try this build, is this good for Ritual ?

How tanky and mobile this build can be ?
"
TakoDayi wrote:
Hey, great build i am enjoying so far but i started to struggling in t14+ maps. i can kill the bosses and clear the map but the survivability is really low for me most of the time i find my self dying and get 1 shotted. I am still level 89 because of this issue.

Is it only me or some of you guys have same problem as me ?

Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/fuNBch9w

Hi, in Q&A the "how to be tanky" should help you increase survivability.

Also, I found several things in your gear:

1. your cold resistance is highest, wiseoak won't work

2. Your life pool is a bit low (only ~5000), replace circle of guilt with some rare ring with life. also get a good belt with higher life

3. Your tree isn't right, follow my 2ex budget tree
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Mantikera wrote:

I will let others answer this. you can still check the videos & POB to get some info
"

why use this rare when Marohi Erqi have much better dps ?

Because attack speed of Marohi Erqi is too slow, check out Q&A about attack speed
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
How would you work with this? I got it for 30c.

yeah it should work well for the budget build
"
Starian wrote:
Hey! Loving the build JennoJoyce!

Just wanted to give a shoutout to the kingsguard unique

been carrying me from T1 - 10 maps without problems, helps heaps with survivability in combination with immortal call on CWDT.

nice finding! thanks so much for sharing!
Can you go into details about fossil crafting the chest? I’m new to fossil crafting and don’t wanna goof
I have a question. If we already bought explode armor, what would you recommend as a cluster jewel ? I already bought explode armor. That's why I asked. Thanks.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Mantikera wrote:

I will let others answer this. you can still check the videos & POB to get some info

Tanky. very. be sure and use a granite, and have your endurance charges up.

mobile. good enough. you have flame dash on 2nd wind. be sure and use it. However, this is not a meta whatever build with 120% MS.

ritual. working great for me and i have worse gear than just about everybody posting here.

in fact, i see a lot of post by people who have really good gear and they are having problems. this is the most not-lazy build there is. and it requires sequencing and patience. it took me all my leveling and maps through about t4 to get the hang of it.

be sure and read the guide carefully (and that goes for me too. lol)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info