[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Perzival3 wrote:
Nice! i would do that but which support gems do you recomend in like 3L or 4L at the early game before tectonic slam? yeah im playing with ground slam to easy!

for gound slam you can use melee phys, added fire damage, i also used onslaught to help with movement speed, but you can use other support.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
The POB isn't working in the newest 1.4.170 version. any chance for an update or am I the problem?
"
The POB isn't working in the newest 1.4.170 version. any chance for an update or am I the problem?

I just tried all POB links and they are all working fine. Be sure to use POB community fork.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
https://pastebin.com/ixepZUau

This is my SLammerboi. am i missing something crucial? cauze my DPS is a third of yours with similiar items.
I also have some decent GLoves with exerted attacks have 50% more dmg.

Ty for ur help

Hi, I checked your POB, your glove isn't showing up in the link.

One suggestion is: you can run summon skitter bots for some increased damage.

On top of that, you can update your tree to my current one. (check my character in my profile). I am currently at 4M max damage/hit at lvl70, haven't started map yet.

"
Perzival3 wrote:

Nice! i would do that but which support gems do you recomend in like 3L or 4L at the early game before tectonic slam? yeah im playing with ground slam to easy!

i used added fire damage, combustion and elemental damage with attacks

then substituted fist of war for added fire damage at end of act 4. i have been rolling with that into act 9 (yes, i'm still on a 4L, lol).

one thing i've noticed in leveling is that herald of purity is not very useful, and when you look at the specs it's no wonder. i. i switched to blasphemy/flammability and notice a real improvement.

edit: getting used to the timing on the lag from fist of war definitely takes some getting used to. I noticed though that i've developed a very consistent flow with hit, move, hit, move. i've always played high AS builds like everyone else, and it definitely taking some getting used to.
Last edited by plasticeyes on Jan 16, 2021, 11:18:13 PM
"
plasticeyes wrote:

i used added fire damage, combustion and elemental damage with attacks

then substituted fist of war for added fire damage at end of act 4. i have been rolling with that into act 9 (yes, i'm still on a 4L, lol).

one thing i've noticed in leveling is that herald of purity is not very useful, and when you look at the specs it's no wonder. i. i switched to blasphemy/flammability and notice a real improvement.

edit: getting used to the timing on the lag from fist of war definitely takes some getting used to. I noticed though that i've developed a very consistent flow with hit, move, hit, move. i've always played high AS builds like everyone else, and it definitely taking some getting used to.

you are mastering the vibe :-)
is Hinekora really better than Ramako for budget build ?

PoB thinks that Ramako is worth quite a bit more damage (that 15% fire pen !)

I assume the reason to take Hinekora is for the covered in Ash feature.

The wiki says that covered in ash is worth 20% less movement speed and 20% increased fire damage taken. but that is _increased_ damage and not _more_ damage.

So it seems for the budget build the increased fire pen and increase DoT for fire damage would be much more effective, which is what PoB says.
"
plasticeyes wrote:
is Hinekora really better than Ramako for budget build ?

PoB thinks that Ramako is worth quite a bit more damage (that 15% fire pen !)

I assume the reason to take Hinekora is for the covered in Ash feature.

The wiki says that covered in ash is worth 20% less movement speed and 20% increased fire damage taken. but that is _increased_ damage and not _more_ damage.

So it seems for the budget build the increased fire pen and increase DoT for fire damage would be much more effective, which is what PoB says.

On my side, taking the Hinekora has better damage, remember to click the "damage covered in ash" in config after taking Hinekora in POB.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

On my side, taking the Hinekora has better damage, remember to click the "damage covered in ash" in config after taking Hinekora in POB.

ah. that was the problem. when selecting Ramako I forgot to clear covered in ash, so i was getting covered in ash + ramako.

i'm confused. you would think that -15% pen would be better than 20% increased fire damage, because pen is a more multiplier (or can be).

you have been so thorough with this build ! GG

edit: also, I suck at using PoB. lol
edit2: in maps at level 65! not using a staff though :-( did you know the unique staves are all pretty bad except for distintegrator. i'm using a 350 dps 2H mace which was, believe it or not, was a quest reward.
Last edited by plasticeyes on Jan 17, 2021, 12:55:51 AM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

ah. that was the problem. when selecting Ramako I forgot to clear covered in ash, so i was getting covered in ash + ramako.

i'm confused. you would think that -15% pen would be better than 20% increased fire damage, because pen is a more multiplier (or can be).

you have been so thorough with this build ! GG

edit: also, I suck at using PoB. lol
edit2: in maps at level 65! not using a staff though :-( did you know the unique staves are all pretty bad except for distintegrator. i'm using a 350 dps 2H mace which was, believe it or not, was a quest reward.
Its not increased fire damage, its they take 20% increased fire damage wich is totally different because its not scaling your damage, its scaling the damage they take so its acts like a more multiplier, same as intimidate they take 10% increased damage, its a more multiplier wich is applied after your hit calculations are done (its even better than a more multiplier because it doesnt have diminishing returns over your more multipliers).
IGN - Slayonara
Last edited by MakaveliPT on Jan 17, 2021, 3:32:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info