[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

DerKanta, you skipped something in OP.

"
We are leveling with the non-crit budget version. You can easily re-spec your tree after you reach a good level. Make sure you have the POB ready.

1. go left, grab Unwavering Stance for stun immunity and Resolute Technique for 100% hit chance.

2. From Resolute Technique, go down, follow the tree branches as you go, grab all the nodes

3. From Resolute Technique, go up, follow the tree branches as you go. Remember to allocate staff-related nodes after you get Disintegrator staff.
Hey seems like a great guide.
Two questions:
1. the damage at low levels (29) is really low, any tips to change the tree a bit and then repsec so i could zoom through the acts?
2. is this build viable for 100% delirium t16 or even t17?
First time playing Marauder
thx
"
arikshkol wrote:
Hey seems like a great guide.
Two questions:
1. the damage at low levels (29) is really low, any tips to change the tree a bit and then repsec so i could zoom through the acts?
2. is this build viable for 100% delirium t16 or even t17?
First time playing Marauder
thx

Hi, find a weapon with good phys damage or spend 1alch to buy a 2H unique weapon then you are good to go. I'm currently around lvl 30 too, you can refer to my gear.

I tested this build last league on t19 100%delirium, it takes some practice and good gears to do t19 deathless, but hey, we are not using a HH :). Therefore, t16 or t17 should be pretty easy once you have end-game gear
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 16, 2021, 9:17:09 AM
just want to say THANK YOU. best starter I've ever have since I started (3 years now). Literally crushing the whole acts without effort. For people who are struggling, look for two handed with %phys/flat phys and some flat fire. Also use you cries :')
Starting map with a 5L and it's a walk in the park with shitty gears!
For anyone who is at maps already, consider buying Tidebreaker "The Deep Ones" Div Cards for 10c total (5 cards). It's the best weapon for that price atm I think. Couldn't find any rare weapon for <20c that comes even close.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

If you check end-game POB, you will see we don't have unwavering stance in skill tree.

In fact, each budget has quite different tree.

oops. i was looking at the mid-tier build, not end-tier.

also, reminder to people leveling. keep that weapon upgraded... if you find mobs aren't dying in 1-shot with exerted attack, or most times without, upgrade.

i just DOUBLED my damage going into A8. i went to the vendor and the _base_ white weapon damage was higher than the rare i was using. lol.

so far build is great for leveling. tec slam is a really fun skill. enjoying it.
not sure if this has already been discussed but is going down to get all the nodes beyond lava lash worth it? how about trading the points for glancing blows , staff nodes in the middle, and even magmatic strikes?
Last edited by ericlala on Jan 16, 2021, 3:20:40 PM
"
ericlala wrote:
not sure if this has already been discussed but is going down to get all the nodes beyond lava lash worth it? how about trading the points for glancing blows , staff nodes in the middle, and even magmatic strikes?

We need the Measured Fury and +1 max endurance charge on that branch for sure. You can refer to my current tree.

I haven't gotten to a point to optimize tree for budget build, I will start optimizing budget tree after uber lab.

Feel free to share any thoughts on tree in the meantime.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 16, 2021, 4:07:00 PM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Feel free to share any thoughts on tree in the meantime.

I've tweaked the build to increase armor significantly, at the expense of a small (about 10%) decrease in damage. However i'm entirely unsure if it's worthwhile. I'm going to try it and report back.

However i do think that working in the steelwood stance notable is worthwhile in some way. I've got about 3 variations of the tree that use it. You can tweak the tree for almost the same damage and get a nice improvement in block chance. Again something i will try once i have enough regrets.
Please help!

How does this build generate endurance charges?? I have chosen ALOT of the passive skills that buff endurance charges, but I never generate any?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info