[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hello, can you help me with tree progress please. I am like uber-noob. From Resoklute technique you go like all the way down to duelist nodes? And when you took all the nodes you go any further up?
Hi! How much is this build is noob friendly and for leaugestart? In description you tell about some expensive stuff (2ex for start), so without budget i can't boost my damage?
Hello,

I was kind off sceptic to play this build or not due to the slam mechanics but i haven't regreted i started new league with it.

It's tanky as hell and Tectonic Slam is perfect skill for new Ritual encounter, just one shoting all mobs. :)

I would need some more help, in your budget POB i see quite nice DPS and i have already some decent items but i am nowhere near those numbers.

Since i have some 6 ex spare to spend could you please tell me what should i buy/upgrade or what am i missing to be closer to the numbers?

here is my POB:

Updated POB:

https://pastebin.com/hkeGdxXE

THank you!

Best regards.

Last edited by maniac_cro on Jan 17, 2021, 6:57:10 AM
"
Glacialffs wrote:
Hello, can you help me with tree progress please. I am like uber-noob. From Resoklute technique you go like all the way down to duelist nodes? And when you took all the nodes you go any further up?

Hi, yeah, as described in my tree progression section.

Be aware that I made small changes, go to my profile to see the most recent tree.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
QuaxOne wrote:
Hi! How much is this build is noob friendly and for leaugestart? In description you tell about some expensive stuff (2ex for start), so without budget i can't boost my damage?

I was about 4M max damage per slam when using like 20c gear at level 70. so you can definitely get damage well before spending 2ex, feel free to check my profile to see my character 's gear
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 17, 2021, 6:17:51 AM
Hi , just wanted to say im having a blast with this build so far !! Most deaths or issuses have been mostly due to desync or d/c (or my lightning resist .. ). Its not the most active build ive played but once you get a feel for managing warcrys and actuyally pacing your attacks, the current gem links and skills flow very nice together.

Have any of the new base type armor caught your eye? I see you have the Exerted Attack gloves, was unsure about the additional CD time.

All in all awesome build !! Thank you for putting it together.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
QuaxOne wrote:

I was about 4M max damage per slam when using like 20c gear at level 70. so you can definitely get damage well before spending 2ex, feel free to check my profile to see my character 's gear

How do you come to this numbers?

With my current gear and following your guid i should be doing more than 10 mil but it doesn’t feel like that but it rather feels like 1 mil.

Can you please check my POB i posted a bit earlier and see how much it is in your calculations?

Thank you.

"
maniac_cro wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
QuaxOne wrote:

How do you come to this numbers?

With my current gear and following your guid i should be doing more than 10 mil but it doesn’t feel like that but it rather feels like 1 mil.

Can you please check my POB i posted a bit earlier and see how much it is in your calculations?

Thank you.

Hi, I have added a 30c budget gears and its POB, please check the gear section and POB section.

Your POB on my side is showing ~4.6 M max damage/hit. I think you are missing some core mechanics, like the skitterbot aura, wave of conviction (for fire exposure).
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 17, 2021, 10:06:27 AM
"
Haxsorus wrote:
Hi , just wanted to say im having a blast with this build so far !! Most deaths or issuses have been mostly due to desync or d/c (or my lightning resist .. ). Its not the most active build ive played but once you get a feel for managing warcrys and actuyally pacing your attacks, the current gem links and skills flow very nice together.

Have any of the new base type armor caught your eye? I see you have the Exerted Attack gloves, was unsure about the additional CD time.

All in all awesome build !! Thank you for putting it together.

Hi, I have not checked the new armour base, you guys are all so far ahead in the game :-). do you have any particular base that you recommend?

I tried the exerted attack glove and it feels AWESOME, our play style is not restricted by the additional cool down time because our attack frequency is low.
Added early mapping gears and its POB.

Feel free to check them out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info