[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

How do you come to this numbers?

With my current gear and following your guid i should be doing more than 10 mil but it doesn’t feel like that but it rather feels like 1 mil.

Can you please check my POB i posted a bit earlier and see how much it is in your calculations?

Thank you.
[/quote]

Hi, I have added a 30c budget gears and its POB, please check the gear section and POB section.

Your POB on my side is showing ~4.6 M max damage/hit. I think you are missing some core mechanics, like the skitterbot aura, wave of conviction (for fire exposure).
[/quote]

But this 4.6 M max damage hit we don't have each second. I love the guide but i think that the DPS dmg written in it is a bit overpumped because you can have a proper slam every 2 sec. So if im doing 4.6 M per slam its around 2 M dps because i'm slamming every 2 sec with strongest slam.

I'm nearly with gear to your 18 M budget version but it's still more then 5 times less dmg than on POB.
"
maniac_cro wrote:

But this 4.6 M max damage hit we don't have each second. I love the guide but i think that the DPS dmg written in it is a bit overpumped because you can have a proper slam every 2 sec. So if im doing 4.6 M per slam its around 2 M dps because i'm slamming every 2 sec with strongest slam.

I'm nearly with gear to your 18 M budget version but it's still more then 5 times less dmg than on POB.

In the Q&A section I explained why we use max damage/hit because that's the closest metric we can find to measure our damage.

Our actual damage depends on how you can master the play style, if you often forgot to war cry before bosses or during mapping, then you won't have anything close to the damage number even with all the gears.

In my opinion, this is what makes the build fun in the first place.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 17, 2021, 11:35:54 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
Added early mapping gears and its POB.

Feel free to check them out.

how are you not using a mana pot ? mana is my #1 problem. i noticed you haven't taken thrill seeker yet either.

are the mana reduction nodes enough ?

my #2 problem is being in t3 maps @67 with a 4L. lol
https://pastebin.com/NEsZGnGc

any tips on where i go from here?

Im basically saving up to multimod my spear for cant miss/local crit but after that what should I work on upgrading ?

Belt and Helmet im gonna use to cover res when I switch rings to curses and probablyt get a curse chest just to get started would that be enough to get me to at least 30 mil dps?

What should I be focusing on in terms of upgrades?

Thanks for the help.
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
Added early mapping gears and its POB.

Feel free to check them out.

how are you not using a mana pot ? mana is my #1 problem. i noticed you haven't taken thrill seeker yet either.

are the mana reduction nodes enough ?

my #2 problem is being in t3 maps @67 with a 4L. lol

I don't attack that often, so 142 mana is totally fine for me. that's why I haven't taken thrill seeker.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
jeric26 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/NEsZGnGc

any tips on where i go from here?

Im basically saving up to multimod my spear for cant miss/local crit but after that what should I work on upgrading ?

Belt and Helmet im gonna use to cover res when I switch rings to curses and probablyt get a curse chest just to get started would that be enough to get me to at least 30 mil dps?

What should I be focusing on in terms of upgrades?

Thanks for the help.

next, get a 6L armour with double curse and crit chance. Then craft the 100% hit chance on weapon, and respec your character to mid-budget gears
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
maniac_cro wrote:

In the Q&A section I explained why we use max damage/hit because that's the closest metric we can find to measure our damage.

Our actual damage depends on how you can master the play style, if you often forgot to war cry before bosses or during mapping, then you won't have anything close to the damage number even with all the gears.

In my opinion, this is what makes the build fun in the first place.

I understand you it is a fun build but the numbers are missleading.

It should say 10 mil per slam or so , not 126 M damage per second. :D

"
JennoJoyce wrote:
Build updated for 3.13 early mapping gear

didnt work on pob.party
"
maniac_cro wrote:

I understand you it is a fun build but the numbers are missleading.

It should say 10 mil per slam or so , not 126 M damage per second. :D

that's why the title says says "up to", I tried to be careful about it :)

anyway, in last league eng-game gear, our damage is floating between 150 - 256 M damage per slam, depending on what stage you are at in seismic cry.

I guess it doesn't matter much during mapping because even A8 conquerors are one-shotted on first stage of seismic cry.
"
ImGuduu wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
Build updated for 3.13 early mapping gear

didnt work on pob.party

make sure you use community fork, I just tried and it works

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info